Mission 1: Out in the hot sun

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

3rd Point of View

Woohyun, Junhyung, Daniel, You, and Eunhee were getting ready at the same time. Of course in separate rooms, not knowing what each group was doing that day.

You applied sun screen on Eunhee's neck as you slapped the sun screen on.

"Ow, be careful, my skin is sensitive you know that!" Eunhee said as she winced as her skin burned in pain. You laughed as you softly rubbed the sun screen on her neck. After it was done, you and Eunhee walked out of the hotel room, going fast so the boys won't come out.

They quickly ran off to the meeting spot. On the other hand, Woohyun, Junhyung and Daniel were in revealing tanktops and shorts with slippers. They walked out of the hotel room with shades on, and fedora's on their heads.

"Hyung, the meeting is at the Coconut tree to the left, uhh. Kaahumanu Mall?" Woohyun said to Junhyung, Junhung nodded, tilting his sunglasses as they stepped into the elevator.

Daniel pressed L for Lounge and in seconds they were walking through the Lounge, heading for the car that they rented.

You and Eunhee were heading to the destination.

"Eonni, it's at Kaahumanu right? The Coconut tree to the left?" Eunhee nodded as You just nodded. It was silent in the car when Eunhee spoke up.

"I can't believe we are going to meet our Enemies. The one we always heard about. The Useful 3..." Eunhee said as you sighed.

"I know." You said.

In Junhyung's car. Woohyun breathed in and out.

"So this is it." Woohyun said as Daniel nodded.

"We are going to finally ging to see if Eunhee and ____ is the Powerful 2." Daniel said as Junhyung sighed.

"Aigoo aigoo don't talk about that." Junhyung said as they turned into Kaahumanu Mall.

Eunhee, You, Junhyung, Woohyun, and Daniel got out of their cars and walked towards the coconut tree to the left of Ruby's where they were supposed to meet.

Eunhee fiddled with her thumbs as You felt like throwing up. Junhyung walked calmly but inside he was dying, Woohyun was going to go crazy if his sister was really the Powerful 2. And Daniel, was shaking of the thought that Eunhee might be the Powerful 2.

they all reached the tree at the same time as they stood on the opposite sides of the tree's not noticing.

30 minutes went by.

"Where the hell are they?" Junhyung said s Woohyun said covering his face with his hat. Eunhee groaned.

"Where the hell are they, they are like... Half an hour late." Eunhee said as you squatted on the ground ruffling your hair.

1 hour passed.

"That's it." Eunhee said as she got up. Woohyun and Daniel stood up.

"This is too much, they take so long!" Woohyun said as Eunhee and You nodded, turning right around the tree as Woohyun, Daniel, and Junhyung turned around the tree to the left.

Woohyun bumped into Your head as you both rubbed your foreheads.

"YAH!" Woohyun looked up to see you and Eunhee standing before each other.

"ARE YOU?!" Woohyun said as Eunhee looked at him.

Then Eunhee gasped.

"DON'T TELL ME." Eunhee said as she touched her temples and snapped her fingers.

"the Useful 3....." Eunhee said as you looked at her with a weird stare.

"They are the Useful 3...." Eunhee said as Daniel looked at Eunhee.

"Powerful 2?" Daniel questioned as You nodded your head as Junhyung's eyes widened.

"No ing way.."