I Love You

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Your point of view

 
"I guess it's true when youre about to die you realize things that you would never have realized." Junhyung said as he held onto the ice pack against his nose.
 
"Excuse me. Miss _____, may I talk to you outside?" The doctor asked peeking his head into Junhyung's room.
 
"Sure. Doctor." I said as I looked at Junhyung who nodded and closed his eyes while holding onto the ice pack.
 
I got up and went outside to where the doctor was standing with his hands to his sides.
 
"The police came to talk to me." Doctor said as I looked at him.
 
.
 
I looked at him trying not to look guilty.
 
"They said they saw you holding a gun to his head. And another girl punching and throwing around another boy while another was out on the grass." I looked down S the Doctor paused and looked at me.
 
"Doctor look at me, do I look like a criminal to you? I was with Junhyung and so was my best friend Eunhee her brother and best friend. Two guys came down and started to beat them." I said lying as I looked at him.
 
"Seems reasonable. Sorry to bother you, just the PoPo wanted me to talk to you." The doctor said as I looked at him confused.
 
"PoPo?"
 
"Police."
 
"Oh..."
 
I walked back into Junhyungs room when I saw him watching tv in his room.
 
"How is your nose?" I asked and he turned his head to look at me.
 
"Eh the pain is just all equal on my face right now thanks to you." Junhyung smiled crookedly as I walked over to him and I placed my hand on his.
 
"Tell me you love me." I said and Junhyung looked at me his eyes wide.
 
"Why? I already told you." He looked away trying to avoid the situation.
 
"Come on just once." I said as he shook his head and played around with the remote controller as he flipped through the channels.
 
"I'll give you a kiss." I said as he turned to me and smiled.
 
"I love you." He sweetly said as I leaned in.
 
Eunhees Point of View
 
"Stop you freak." I said as Daniel tickled me, I pressed my head on his shoulder as I laid with him on his hospital bed.
 
"So did you mean it?" I asked as Daniel looked at me and had a confused look on his face.
 
"Wha? Oh that. No I just knew if I said that you wouldn't kill me!" Daniel said as he didn't smile nor did it sound like he was joking.
 
"What?" I said as I stood up from the bed and he smiled and giggled.
 
"Of course I meant what I said when I said I loved you. I love you Nam Eunhee." Daniel said to me when I looked at him.
 
"Liar." I said as I turned my back to him and he sighed.
 
"If I was lying would I have bought you this?" Daniel said as I turned around to seeing him digging through his jeans pocket pulling out a silver ring.
 
"Come here." He said as I stared down at the ring. He handed it to me as I stared at him.
 
"Look on the inside of the band." He said as I looked at him, his face full of pride.
 
Nam Eunhee, Chae Daniel loves you.
 
"What is this." I said as I tried to force my tears not to come out.
 
"A promise ring. That youll only love me."