Fight

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Your Point Of View

"YAH! Yong Junhyung!" I heard someone scream from behind us. I turned around to see our uniform worn in such an absurd way.

"What?" I looked at Woohyun who stood in front of Eunhee and I, Daniel moved so he stood in front of Eunhee in a protective way.

Junhyung turned his head and sighed.

"Why do I have to deal with you idiots everyday?" Junhyung said as I looked up at him, his slightly curly hair set perfectly as the wind slightly made it move out of place.

I coughed slightly as I crunched my eyebrows together.

I walked in front of Junhyung as the boys started to walk closer.

"Excuse me, I really don't want you guys to get suspended. Nor do I want any of you hurt. Can we just go our own ways?" I said as

Junhyung grabbed the back of my uniform with his hand. I stood there as the boys walked closer. They soon began to run towards us,

red face and everything as I felt my self fling the other way as I stopped myself from falling.

I turned my head to see Junhyung punching each guy out, they automatically got back up as Woohyun and Daniel joined. I got quickly next to Eunhee who grabbed onto my arm.

"YAH!!" Eunhee said as they didn't listen. Junhyung got punched in the face as I saw blood on his teeth as he fell to the ground. I screamed as I went to help him up.

"Junhyung? Are you okay?!" I said screaming practically. A guy from behind me came and grabbed my wrist as I saw Junhyung immediately get up.

I turned to see Eunhee man handled by the other boy as Daniel automatically ran to her kicking the guy in the balls.

Eunhee screamed as I felt hands around my waist as I looked up to see Junhyung's arms around me and the guy behind me on the ground holding his face.

I looked at Junhyung who's arms were still around me as he just looked at me. He coughed a little as he let me go awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh I was so scared!" I heard Eunhee say as she jumps on Daniel giving him a hug. Daniel smiles softly as he hugs her. Then realizing how awkward it was. Letting each other go, everyone looked at each other and the boys laying on the ground unconsciously.

"Uhh..." Eunhee says as she picks her backpack off the ground and turns the other way to walk to school. I pick up my bag and start to walk with her.

Woohyun's Point Of View

What the hell was that?

I thought as I looked at Junhyung and Daniel who walked in silence.

"Good thing it wasn't someone who knew our identity." I said as they looked at me and returned their eyes back to the pavement.

Junhyung touched his swollen lip and Daniel touched the cut on his cheek that bled. 

I looked at Daniel who stopped in his tracks, so did Junhyung as they both touched their temples.

I looked at them as I felt myself tingle as I stopped and held onto my temples.

I saw Eunhee and ______ walking through a stop sign and a oncoming truck who's brakes don't work speeds through and hits them.

I shook my head and looked at Junhyung and Daniel who were already 100 yards in front of me, running towards them.

"WAIT!!!" I heard them yell as Eunhee and ____ stopped at the stop sign, ready to take their steps onto the street.

Junhyung ran as fast as he could as I watched Daniel run like a duck towards them.

"WAIT!!!" I ran towards them. I sprinted as Junhyung and Daniel grabbed their wrists and pulled them away from the street.

"What?" Eunhee said as she looked at Daniel.

I watched as the big truck passes the stop sign and slows down by it's self as the driver steps out and looks at his tires.

"Nothing! Go ahead." Daniel says to Eunhee as ____ looks at each other then crosses the street. 

Eunhee's Point Of View

"How did they know that truck was coming?" ____ asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe they are psychics. Baha! I doubt it, they can barely solve a system of quadratic equations!"