And When You Thought Things Couldn't Get Worse.

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Your Point Of View

I watched as Professor Kim come out of the teachers lounge quickly trying to put on his wig. His bald spot shining. Eunhee grabbed my hand as we ran towards the 3 boys.

"You idiots!!" Eunhee said slapping her brother in the arm as I glared at Junhyung. Daniel quickly grabbed Eunhee's hands from hitting Woohyun. I stared at Junhyung who was trying to keep his composure.

"I'm so sorry Professor Kim! Please excuse Woohyun and his friends for his very disrespectful actions." Eunhee bowed as I bowed I nodded.

"We'll make sure it doesn't happen" I said as Professor Kim looked at me with stern eyes.

"Again? AGAIN? You know how many times I had to buy another hair piece because of these rascals!? AISHHH!" He said raising his hand at me, I closed my eyes to feel a whack on the head but I didn't feel anything. I looked up to see Junhyung's hand holding Professor Kim's hand.

"Junhyung!" I said as he looked at me as he let go of Professor Kim's hand.

"It's against the law to hit students. Please rethink your actions." Junhyung exclaimed, as I looked at him in shock.

...He actually knows how to speak proper Korean.

I looked at him as Junhyung bowed and turned to Woohyun who smiled, and Daniel who slapped him on the arm screaming

"Hyunnnngggg!"

School ended when the 5 of us walked back to our house.

"Eunhee, _____ we aren't going to be home tonight.." Woohyun said, as Eunhee looked up from her homework.

"WHY?" Eunhee said as I looked at Eunhee and then at Junhyung who's eyes quivered.

"Uh, we have stuff to do." Junhyung said stuttering as I automatically knew they were lying.

"It's fine, we better see you guys at school though." I said as Eunhee slapped me. I mouthed at her as she grunted.

"Fine... Don't be late for school." Eunhee said. Daniel sighed in relief as Eunhee looked up at him.

"Thank you Eunhee yah." Daniel said as i looked over at Eunhee who smiled a little, hiding her blushing face. The 3 boys left the house early as Eunhee and i were doing homework.

"I saw that." I said as she was writing down a math question.

"Saw what?" She said, I looked at her with a smirk. "You like Daniel don't you." I said as she scoffed.

"Me? Like an average C student? Please!" She said as I looked at her again, smirking.

"Whattt everr you saaay!" I said as I picked up my pencil again. I peeked over my shoulder to see her smiling into her math book.

Daniel's Point Of View

I walked out of my room as Junhyung and Woohyun sat on the floor drinking Cola.

"So what was all that about?" Woohyun said as I looked at him.

"Gomawo Eunhee yah! Aigoo!" Junhyung said acting all cute.

"Don't..." Woohyun said as I looked at Junhyung who had his hands in fists up to his face, bating his eyelashes.

"Nothing, why?" I laughed a little as I felt my ears turn red.

"Oh, no just wondering" Woohyun smirked at me as I turned around.

10:30 pm.

I clicked the switch under my lamp as a secret door opened as Junhyung and Woohyun followed me. We took the elevator down to the secret room as we dressed in our uniform.

Black everything.

Woohyun grabbed a small, but powerful gun and put it in his gun pouch in his pants. Junhyung carried his gun that had a special powder to make criminals sleep.

And I just brought bullets, and sleep powder. We got in my black car, Hyundai by the way.

"Hyung, help me. My boxers are tied around my gun pouch." Woohyun squealed as Junhyung sighed.

"Again? Learn how to put your boxers on, and your gun pouch correctly." Junhyung said as he untied his boxers. I shifted the car into 3rd gear as we went down the highway 120 miles and hour.

We reached there in time as we saw 5 guys in black smuggling drugs.

Woohyun got out of the car slowly as Junhyung climbed out the front. We walked straight up at them.

"Hey, can we buy some drugs?"Junhyung said as I looked at Woohyun, winking at him.

"HA!" Woohyun said as he shot one guy down to the ground.

Junhyung unleashed the powder as the 3 of us covered out mouths.

"Junhyung, call. Now!" Junhyung whipped out his phone and called 119. (911 in Korea)

"This is the Useful 3. Suspects at Sa-Hong Street. Ready for pick up." Junhyung hung up as we quickly ran back to the car, taking off our masks.

"Lets go." Woohyun said as we heard police cars arrive at the scene.

Eunhee's Point Of view

Next Morning

"Who is this Useful 3?" ____ asked me as she unfolded the newspaper.

'The Useful 3 strike again! Police find 5 drug smugglers at scene after phone call from Useful 3!'

"The name sounds retarded." She said as she laughed, I shrugged as I heard the door open to the house.

"Woohyun!" ____ said as Junhyung and Daniel followed closely behind.

"Ha, Useful 3 to hit again? What retarded people!" Junhyung said grabbing the newspaper out of _____ hands. 

"YAH!" She screamed as unhyung walked over to the couch plopping on it. Daniel walked towards me with a Starbucks coffee in his hands.

"Hey Straight A! or should I say Straight E! For Excellent, and.... E for Eunhee...?" Daniel said confusing himself as I looked at him.

"Really?" I said sarcastically as I smiled at him a little.

He's so cute.

"We better get to school." ____ said as I stopped gazing at him. I nodded my head as we all went to school together.

"YAH! Yong Junhyung!"