First Day At Seoul University

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Your Point Of View

 "Hurry up _____!" Eunhee screamed at me from her room. I sighed as I pulled the covers over my head as I heard footsteps come into my room.

"Yah, Lee _____, you better get up! Before I do something to you." I heard Woohyun's deep voice. I took the covers off of me as I sat up in my bed.

"Yah, treat your sisters best friend nicely." I said back at him, he glared at me as he raised his hand as Eunhee stepped into my room.

"Yah, Oppa!" I heard Eunhee's voice echo, bouncing off my walls. 

"Stop yelling. ____ lets go." She said. I stuck my tongue out at Woohyun who just glared at me.

It was our first day of school. I put on our navy blue uniform and tied my hair into two braids that rested on my shoulders.

Eunhee besides me put on her glasses, and left her long brown hair flow. I looked at her and she nodded. We walked down the stairs with a skip.

Before opening the door to leave, Eunhee looked at Woohyun who was still eating his breakfast. He stood up and looked at us both.

"Oppa, you better not cause any trouble at school today. It ruins my reputation." Eunhee said sternly as I smirked at him.

Woohyun, the bad boy loosened his tie of his uniform, and dropped his slacks so they rode down his , showing his boxers.

"." Eunhee whispered to me as I laughed silently. I shook my head as Woohyun stood there, watching us leave the house.

Woohyun's Point Of View

I watched them leave the house slamming the door as I tightened my tie, and picked up my pants. I took out my cell phone as I ran to my room, pressing the red button under my bed.

"Junhyung Hyung, I'm going to the place now, call Daniel Hyung." I said as I watched my bed flip over and my wall opened a secret sliding door as my bed slid into the sliding door. I looked down where my bed was, seeing the dark hole.

I smirked and jumped straight into the hole. Holding my eyes shut I felt my body land softly on a pile of feathers.

Daniel, and Junhyung were already there as I saluted them. They smiled as we three, sat on the round table. Each of us having our own seats.

"Yes, Boss?" Junhyung pressed the green button on the table that loaded the big flat screen tv. Our Boss, sat there.

"Useful 3." He began to speak, I straightened my shoulders and sat up straight.

"We have a mission..." Boss said, Daniel nodded his head as I nodded my head once.

"Later on tonight--" Daniel cut off the Boss as I looked at him.

"There are drug addicts on 'Sa-Hong Street' Estimate time is around 11 pm." Daniel said as he lightly touched his temples with his fingers. I looked up at Boss who was blank.

"Uhhhh.. Correct." Boss said as I touched my temples that started to thump.

5 guys in black shirts and pants exchanged drugs and money to each other, on Sa-Hong Street.

I nodded my head.

Since I am the youngest, getting senses come slower than the other Hyungs..

"Don't be late. This is a one time thing." Boss said a he nodded his head. He pressed something on his computer and the screen went black.

"We better go to school. Eunhee is going to yell at me if I don't show up." I said as Junhyung smiled and slung his backpack over his shoulders.

"Let's goo!" Daniel said as us three. The Useful 3 stepped into the transporter. Daniel pressed a couple buttons and in seconds we were at school.

Eunhee's Point Of View

____ and I sat in our science class as I looked around for Woohyun.

That bastard, don't tell me he skipped class.

I sighed as I heard the door open of the classroom. Junhyung, Woohyun, and Daniel stepped into the classroom. A fake smile plastered on their face.

"Sorry we are late bro." Junhyung said nodding to Professor Kim, and Daniel and Woohyun followed him to his seat. ____ looked at Junhyung and the other 2 as they sat down. Professor Kim began to talk about Whales when I looked at Woohyun who sat right next to me.

"Your dead when we get home." I whispered to him as he smirked. "You wouldn't hurt a fly." He says back at me as I heard a grunt come from Professor Kim.

"Eunhee shi... Since you are talking. Can you please tell me.. How do whales communicate?" Professor Kim looked at me, so did the other 40 kids in my class. I searched my brain for a complete answer.

"Whales, they actually make sounds under water that sounds like cried. These sounds are heard by other organisms of their species, and it is understood. Scientists also have researched that the sounds whales make can know where they are located and where others are by sound waves that are produced." I bellowed. Professor Kim looked astonished when he coughed.

"Good job.. Moving on.." Professor Kim said turning the page. Woohyun scoffed.

"Your such a smart aren't you?"

Class ended as we walked outside of class, ____ held onto her books as she heard a scream coming from the hall.

We both turned around to see Woohyun and Junhyung high fiving each other as Daniel was rolling on the floor laughing.

"He's going to DIE when he gets home!"