My cousin and his friends

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

"I HAVE A WHAT?" I cried dumbfounde and looked at my mother. So I had all the attention of those present. "A-Alice?" Asked a blubbery Kangin. "Alice, what are you doing here? Go immediately up to your room, young lady! " said my mother angrily," No! Not until you tell me if it's true! Mom, I have a cousin? We have relatives in Korea, "I asked them just as angry. My mother looked at me angry, but when she saw my determined look, she looked away in shame and nodded. Kangin had now risen, and now stood before me. I looked up at him. Man I was little (TT). "Alice." He said. I reached with my hand to his cheek, where you could still clearly see tears. But instead of to him as expected, I grabbed both his cheeks and began to pull "WHY TOOK IT SO LONG TO YOUR  VISIT YOUR SMALL COUSINE?" I yelled at him as I pulled on his cheeks and cut so funny faces "WHAT DID TOOK YOU SO LONG BEEN THAT YOU MISSED 15 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!" I continued screaming but grinning. When I let go of his cheeks he hugged me as if he wanted to press any air out of me and shouted in my ear, "Oppa is sorry! Please forgive me, "I grinned and pulled me out of the hug just as much as it was needed to see his face. I the tears from his cheeks and said, smiling, "I forgive you Babo! But now stop crying or I'm starting to as well. "Kangin grinned. "Do you hear that? My little cousin is talking to me. "He said and hugged me even tighter than before, if that was even possible. The remaining men had different reactions. Some laughed, others sighed relieved and three even cried. "But I'm against that you have anything to do with him, he is to blame for everything!" Reminded me my mother again because that was still in the room. Annoyed, I let go of Kangin and turned to my mother. "What? What was he supposed to be guilty, "I said lightly pissed. "Because of him, you were lying in a coma for almost three months! Because of him you were hurt so badly! It's all his fault, he just had to paid more attention, "cried my mother. I could feel how tense Kangin behind me. I looked over my shoulder at him. He bit his lower lip and looked ashamed. Heaven, after all these years, my mother still hasn´t forgiven him for it? Why make it so hard? "Mom, why not just let it go? I mean, we can not do anything about it now anyway. "I tried to convince my mother. She sighed and said, "Honey, you can not understand that, only if you yourself have kids you'll understand my trade." I rolled my eyes "Mom, you have not told me for 15 years that I have a family in Korea and now I know it you will keep me out of this and I do not even knoe why? "I asked skeptically. My mother sighed, "I do not want him to hurt you again," said my mother "Mom," I began to whine, "I am now twenty and Kangin is now already ..... older." Heaven, I did not know how old my own cousin was! But that had to wait for now, until I had convince my mother not to blame Kangin for the accident, or at least that I could meet him. "And? This does not change what he did, "said my mother. I turned to the men and said, "Why do not you sit down? I think it may still take a while. And Mom, it was an accident, no one's at fault and certainly not Kangin, then mostly I." I started to argue with her. "He should take care of you," she said, "YES! But he was still a child, "I argued," That's no excuse." my mother said irritably. "But it is! When I was little I have killed our cat, because I hugged it too hard and one of Dad's fish because I wanted to pet it. Since you were not mad at me, because it was an accident, AND because I was a kid! Therefore, parents should talk for their children because they are not old enough." I replied just as edgy. My mother looked at me dumbfounded. "You killed your cat?" Asked one of Kangins friends. I turned to him and began to sulk, "Yes, but unintentionally! I still have a photo of her in my wallet and I was only six. I was crying my eyes out of my head." I said and turned back to my mother," And I'm still alive, so you can forgive him simply?" I asked, looking at her with big eyes . My mother looked at me with a thoughtful look, then sighed, "I'm considering it myself, but for now .... Happy Birthday!" So Hugged me. I grinned and hugged her too. "Thanks, Mom," "It's your birthday?" Someone shouted. I turned to the boys and grinned even wider if that was even possible, "Yes! Pleased to meet you all. I'm Alice Lee Eun Mi." I said and bowed. When I came up, I was embraced by Kangin. "Good luck!" He hgged me briefly and then turned to the accumulation of men in my living room. "So these are my friends from Korea. Thee we have Leeteuk, our Leader "He pointed to one of the three who had been crying, he was the biggest of them and had red brown hair and grinned and I could see a sweet dimple. He also presented the other 13 guys. I just stood there and looked quite helpless. When he finished, he stood at the end and took a deep breath. . "We're super Juni-OR" they shouted and made a hand gesture (you all know her or welcome;? D) "Um, I am pleased to meet you?"

 

So yeah, hallo. My second chapter hope you enjoy it all and please leave a comment.

ByeBye~