New Faces?

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

"Where are we going?" Henry asked as we drove off. "Oh, we meet with a few friends in the COEX Mall and then look for some stuff for Alice to get out." Heechul replied, still fixated on the road. I looked at Heechul with wide eyes and asked in horror, "What? You did not tell me anything! And why do I need you to help me to find new things?" Heechul sighed and simply said " It's a surprise." The rest of ride I bugged him to tell me who we were to met and why I needed new clothes, without success.
After half an hour we were finally there and Heechul almost leaped out of the car as soon as he could. "God, shut the hell up already !!" he screamed and ran to a group of men with sunglasses on that were standing at the entrance of the mall. "Save me !!" he said Hugged one of the men from behind. "Woah! Heechul, there you are, finally, we want to go already." Said the latter, turned and greeted him with a warm smile. "Hyung!" Henry now also got out and ran up to the men, these Welcomed him warmly. Well one of them was aware of me and smiled at me. I just stared at him just pretty confused. These men were my company?
In the time when I was here I saw exactly these men every day, even more often than Kangin !! On TV, on billboards and posters and  in all sorts of magazines.
"Hi?" I greeted them and waved from behind Henry. "Hyungs, this is Alice. Alice these are our Hyungs
and Sunbaes from work." Henry Introduced me to them. "Ok, that's enough, let's go shopping !!!" Heechul shouted enthusiastically and pulled me into the building. The first thing I noticed was that we were the only ones in this building, then Heechul pulled me to the second floor where the expensive shops were.
  "Uh, Heechul you realize that I do not have so much money, right?" I asked him when he stopped and showed me a dress from Gucci. "Mmm ~" was all I got in response.
Seeking help, I turned to the other. Henry was about to get me jewelry from the Veneto. Only the other four were still represents. "Help?" I asked in a small voice, while Heechul
searched clothes rods for matching clothes. "Do not worry I'll take care of it." said the oldest of them and grinned at me. What he meant so ??? He still stood there without moving. Did he not take care of it ?? Wait, did he mean that HE would pay ?? OMG !!
Five shops and many dresses later, we took a break. Well, I took a break, the guys were discussing where to drag me to next. I looked down at the shopping bags. God, these bags were at least two luxury vacations worth!!
   "Just a little question. Shouldn´t you be in Japan? "The boys looked at me in surprise. "You know us?" Asked the youngest. I laughed at his expression. "Of course I know TVXQ!"
"Seriously? Who is your bias ?? "Junsu asked me. Of course they wanted to know that. I bit my lower lip and pretended as if I had to think about it. "Yoochun," I said after copious 'superior' and grinned and nodded, pleased with my decision. "Hahahah, good choice!" Exclaimed Yoochun and sat down beside me. "Not fair." Junsu muttered as he previously sat next to me and was pushed away from Yoochun. "So Kibum is your bias in SJ" Changmin asked as he sipped at his milkshake. "No, why did you think that?" I asked in surprise him and titled my head to the side. "Aigooo ~ So cute!!" Jaejoong cried out and pinched my cheeks. Pouting, I rubbed my cheek and realized that I had the full attention of Henry and Heechul also. "Uh, so I've not really have a bias in SJ." I muttered, rubbing my neck sheepishly. "Sure, becaouse you are getting red." Changmin grinned. "That's not true!!" I screamed, jumped up and walked away cursing, where I had no idea. "Hey, Alice! Wait for us !!! "Henry shouted after me, took my bags and followed me with the remaining men.
I did not stop. I could not. It was only when I arrived at an empty store, I stopped running and sat down behind the cash register. Idiots! Why couln´t they let me be?? I can not decide between one of them !!! And every time I think I've found one, another comes, does something to me, makes my heart throb and it's someone totally different who manages to confuse me !!!! AGGGHHHH !!!! I do not want !!!!! Now I have a headache. ! God, my head is in total chaos. What is wrong with me? Help !!!
"Alice? Where are you? "Yunho shouted. ! Furious, I brushed the tears from my eyes and stood up. "Alice! God, there you are! You had already made ​​us worry !! Where were you? "Heechul screamed and ran towards me. "I have looked at the stuff in this store?" I said uncertainly and pointed behind me. "Oh. W-Why didn´t you tell us that you need s-something like this. "Stammered Henry. Confused, I looked behind me. 'Victoria`s Secret 'was in pink writing on above the shop. Oh great, that was typical. The one shop I run into is an underwear shop !!!! But well, if I'm here. Can still spend money that isn´t mine.
I looked curiously at the store. Many of the sets were not mine. To much granny like or too revealing. Than there were those who were transparent ..... No, I do not need that.
At the end I choosed a sweet Hello Kitty Set and two others. After I paid I went back to the boys.
"Ok, so I think we can go now.", I asked, sitting down beside Changmin. "Perfect! I just got a call from Kangin and he says that if I do not bring you home in the next hour he kills me, so we have to leave, because I like to live a little longer. ^^ "Heechul said and stood up. The others did the same and together we went back to the car. The guys set the bags in the trunk and Heechul and Henry got on. DBSK came up to me and said goodbye one by one
"I'll miss you! Call me yes! Do you hear, I know where you live! "
"It was nice to meet you, little one." - "I'm not little!"
"I agree with him though, kid." - "Stop it you two! Yunho, do something ~ "
"Eu kyang kyang Now you know how I always feel!"
"Hehehe, sorry, because there's nothing I can do, little one." - "Yunho !!!"
"Alice, please, I do not want to die. Let's go. "Shouted Heechul from the car. I turned again to the other and waved them just before I got into the car and
Heechul drove away .