Play me

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

Listen if you want. I just love that song!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGaWVW5jz4

 

Kyuhyun let me down in the living room on the couch and gave me a controller. He launched the console and fell beside me. "Revenge!" He said, grinning at me. It took a load off my mind. Not angry. He was no longer angry! Now I grinned. "That will not help!" I said and looked back to the screen. After we played a few rounds the others came too and watched as I beat Kyuhyun. After my fifteenth victory Kyu swore, threw the controller on the ground, got up and mumbled something of fetch food. Heechul now took his place. "Show what you got, sweety!" He said, and launched the game. I giggled and focused again on the race. I also won against Heechul. "HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN!" He shouted and stormed of to, what I assume, his room was. I could feel the weight of the couch shifted again and I turned around. Next to me sat a confident Kangin. "Show me what you can, princess!" And so went off the next race. I grinned as I heard Yesung and Ryeowook cheering for me. Kangin was really good, I had a bit of trouble to get him here, but managed at the last second. Cheering and celebrating Ryeowook and Yesung pulled me into a tight hug. I returned ther hug surprised. So we spent the rest of the day watching who could defeat me, in the end the guys were betting on each other even. All in all, I went out as a winner of the night and won even a breakfast in bed. Grinning, I looked at the clock but when I saw how late it was, it disappeared immediately. Oh my God, it was just before ten! Horrified, I jumped up from my seat and ran around in the apartment to get my cell phone and other things. My mom will kill me! "Alice, are you okay? What are you doing?" Asked a concerned Sungmin. Startled, I looked up at him. "If everything is alright? No, Nothing is fine, my mother will kill me!" I shouted at him. "Calm down. I told your mother that you're here and also for the time to stay here." Kangin yelled over from the living room to us. Exhausted, I let everything fall and dragged me back to the couch. "And she has simply taken it so? Amazing!" I said. "No, but I have hung up on her when she wanted to discuss." He grinned at me. I laughed and slapped him on the shoulder. "She do not like you now, so don´t make it worse." I giggled and let me fall back down on the couch. "Revenge?" Kangin asked, holding out the controller. I shook my head "No, it's too boring to win all the time." I grinned. "We would not mind if you'd lose." Heechul said, and went into the kitchen. I just grinned even wider and shook my head. We played until late in the night, at the end there were only Siwon and I left. We talked in English because he wanted to improve his English skills. "... And so I broke my arm just before Christmas." I ended up with painful and funny memories. Siwon chuckled about how clumsy I was, he took his leave and went to bed. Now I was sitting slightly lost on the couch and didn´t know what to do . I wanted to sleep but where? After a few minutes of thinking, I made my way to Kangins room. I carefully opened the door so nobody would wake up and crept to his bed after I had closed the door quietly behind me. I gently lifted the blanket and lay down beside him. After a few minutes he rolled over mumbled a 'good night' and pulled me closer to him.
The next morning I woke up from a variety of voices. Sleepy, I rubbed my eyes. "Morning Alice. How'd you sleep?" Hangeng asked me sitting next to me. Surprised, I looked around. I was in a car on the highway. I looked down at myself and realized that I still  wore my PJ pants and a very large sweater that was probably from one of the guys "Uhm, well, thank you, but where are we going?" I asked as I looked around the car. It was a large van, with three rows of seats. The front of the wheel was Leeteuk and Kangin was in passenger seat. I sat in the second row, at the window, next to Hangeng. Behind us sat Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. "We got to go to the airport. We must go back to Korea." Kyuhyun said as usual. I just looked at him aghast. He could not be serious. Horrified, I watched Hangeng. He just grinned and ruffled my hair. "Yeah, we all have to work." Now I began to sulk. They
really had to go now? Too bad right now where we all got closer as well. The rest of the trip was quiet. Neither of us said anything. When we arrived at the airport we met up with the others at the main entrance. Pouting I stood beside Kibum. "Are you okay?" He asked as we walked to the counter. "No, I will miss you." I sulked on. "Why?" Henry asked me now. Confused, I looked at him. "Why, Why, because I like you and you go back to Korea. Uh Hamsterboy , I'm going to miss." I pouted and hugged Henry. "Why, you come along." Henry said, looking down at me confused. I looked up at him confused. "What?" "Well, Kangin said that you're coming with us. He even talked with the manager about it." I looked at Kibum. It took me a few seconds until I had processed everything. "Kangin!" I shouted "Yes princess?" He said and turned to me. "What do you mean I'm leaving with you to Korea?" I cried louder. Kangin sighed and stopped. "I can not leave you again. The last time I saw you again after 15 years. I am not happening it again. I'm not losing you again, so I'll take you with me!" He shouted, "Are you crazy? This is kidnapping!" I shouted back. "And? That does not interest us. We can not stay here with you, so you must just come with us." Leeteuk said to me quietly. "Ok, you are crazy!" I noted. "Yes, crazy for you and that´s why you're coming with us now." Sungmin said behind me and threw me over his shoulder. At first I struggled and screamed but after good ten minutes I just give up and let me carry from Sungmin through the airport to the airplane. I sat next at the window next to Shindong. Once the airplane is in the air all shouted in the choir. "Korea here we come!" Bad-tempered, I raised my hands in the air and said quietly, "Yay." Then I looked out the window again. Wait! Was I just kidnapped by my own cousin? You could even call that actually kidnapped? I mean I was twenty? Oh God! What shall I say to my mother? 'Hey, Mom Just just wanted to let you know that my cousin takes me to Korea and so I probably will not get to eat with you the next few months.' Oh man,where did I get myself into again?

 

Hello! I just want to hug you all for reading this! I really love you all so much

Let Me Love you!!!