Black holes

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

"Alice, are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? Has Donghae annoyed you?" Ryeowook asked me worried and patted me reassuringly on the back. Should I tell him? Or even tell someone? I sighed. Why did this have to be so complicated? I sighed again. That brought Ryeowook  into despair "Hyungs, Alice is not feeling well!" he shouted through the apartment. I was lost in my thoughts how I could explain it all, but was torn from them as someone squeezed between my eyebrow. When I looked up, I looked at Hazel eyes. "You are all right, Alice?" Leeteuk asked me with a warm smile that showed his little dimple. I just start in his eyes. How could his eyes just be so beautiful. Suddenly I remembered something. My eyes went big and I screamed. "Ahhhhhh! I know it!" Full of joy I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Leeteuk!" I grinned at him wide, and got ready to make food while the boys looked at me with open mouths. "And you says I have mood swings." Heechul said, and went back to his room. After an hour of cooking I was finally done and the table was set. Thanke you school for home economics! Relieved, I looked at the clock. It was already afternoon. So no breakfast but lunch. Well, the food couldn´t really pass as lunch rather brunch. I took a deep breath and then screamed with all my might "BOYS! FOOD IS FINISHED! COME EAT!" After a few silent moments you could hear the trampling of many feet and the table was full, except for two pitches. I counted through all and came to the conclusion that Donghae and Kyuhyun were missing. Since Donghae was not back yet, I took care of Kyuhyun. "Guys, I'll just get Kyuhyun. Don´t even dare to begin to eat and does not believe I do not notice it, if you do!" I said and made my way through the house. I decided to look first in the room that I knew. Humming I went into the room where I woke up and found Kyuhyun in front of his laptop. Interested I leaned over his shoulder. He played some role play game. It looks quite good. Maybe I can bring him to teach it to me? "What do you want?" He asked without looking up from the game, and pulled me so out of my thoughts. "Um .... Oh, yes! I wanted to get you to eat." I said after some thought. "I am not hungry." He replied shortly. I raised my eyebrows. He had not eaten all day. How could he have no appetite. It was half past one! As if on signal his stomach growled. I grinned. "Not hungry, huh?" I said and pocked him in the side. I got no answer. Kyuhyun did not even looked of his game! I sulked for a few seconds but when I still could not get his attention, I thought about a different strategy. "Kyuhyun ~" I almost purred in his ear. I saw how they went red, but he still didn´t look at me and I got only a "Hmm." In response. "How about if you get food now and then explain the game to me, so we can play together." I said in the same voice. After a couple of keys was on the screen in bold letters-PAUSE. I grinned triumphantly and followed Kyuhyun to the dining table. Once Kyuhyun and I were sitting at the table the guys began to glup down the food as if they haven´t eaten in days. In between came out individual words or phrases between chewing and swallowing as "Yummy!" Or "You can cook really good." But I just looked stunned as my hard aquire food went away in minutes and I haven´t even gotten a single bit of it. When all was eaten empty and the boys saw me quizzically. "What?" "Is there something else to eat, or was that all?" Sungmin asked with big puppy eyes. My mouth was hanging open now. These guys were just like black holes! Where was all the food, and how the hell were they able to keep her figure??