Cho Kyuhyun

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

Hello, how are you all? So I just wanted to say that everything that is underlined is in English and much fun at reading. <3

 

Where was all the food, and how the hell were they able to keep ther figure?? I stared at the empty bowls and plates with wide eyes. "Alice?" Siwon asked me worried. I looked up at him and said, " Do they eat always so much?" Siwon laughed and nodded. The guys we both looked at quite a loss. "What did you say?" Leeteuk asked me. Sighing, I got up and answered, "Nothing." And admitted together with Siwon, who was kind enough to help me, the dishes in the kitchen. "Does that mean that there is nothing to eat anymore?" I heard Shindong ask. I chuckled and conceded further the dishes in the dishwasher. After I was done I looked around. Most of the guys were in their rooms, except Eunhyun, Kibum and Kyuhyun, who were playing in the living room some kind of racing game. I watched for a while and found that Kibum always won. Determined, I went after a few round to the guys and asked them if I could play with. "Sure, we do not assume any consideration for you just because you're a girl." Said Eunhyun and gave me a controller. I grinned, "Wouldn´t want it any other way." I said, and plopped down on the floor next to Kyuhyun. The race went off relax. I allowed myself to get least and waited for the first two rounds and then in the last draw on all over. Said and done. The third and final round began, and I overtook already directly Eunhyun. "Yah! What are you doing!" Cried this applied. I grinned and already passed Kyuhyun, who was so engrossed in the game, he did not say anything about it. Now I was Kibum up the verses. I knew that I could not pass him nice and friendly  so I rammed him and then drove his car into the side plank. "!" Kibum cursed as in my picture section winner was fat and thick to read. I grinned and said, "Oh, that was fun, can we do it again?" I said and turned to the boys. "Are you kidding me?" Kyuhyun asked me rage. I raised an eyebrow. "No, not that I know, why?" 'We thought you are playing this for the first time!" Eunhyun said, horrified. "Yes, I do." I answered. "That's not possible! How can you be so good! "Kibum was stirring on now. "Oh, I can tell you." Heechul said from behind us. We turned around in surprise. I had not realized that he had entered the room. "She has watched you, and as we have already noted last night, that she takes very quickly up to things." He explained. Oh yes, I had totally forgotten. "What happened last night?" I asked. The guys looked at me dumbfounded. "You can not remember?" Asked me Eunhyun "Nope. Now, what happened yesterday?" I whined on. Kyuhyun gave me an angry look and stood up. Before he stomped out of the room he shouted angrily at me "WHY ARE YOU EVER HERE THEN !?" I saw him walk away with eyes wide. Looking for help, I looked at the others, but even from Kibum and Eunhyun I got reproachful glances. Now I looked up at Heechul. "What happened?" I asked with a subdued voice. He looked down at me, shook his head and left the room. I turned again to Eunhyun and Kibum who dodged my eyes. Concerned, I went in search of Kangin. Wait! If the others already respond this way, how will Kangin respond then. Now I was standing in the hallway, confused and desperate. What should I? "Hey, Alice! Are you okay?" Yesung pulled me out of the thoughts. I looked at him and I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I shook my head. No. Nothing was okay! Nothing was right. I had done something terrible! "I can´t remember." I sobbed. Worried Yesung took my arm and led me into what I assume was his room. "Now calm down and then tell me what you can´t remember." He said in a calm voice and patted me reassuringly on the back. "You hate me." I sobbing. "No, no one hates you." said Yesung. After a while, I calmed down again. "Excuse me, now is your shirt wet." I said with a trembling voice. He laughed. "No problem, but now tell me first what you forgot and how you come to the conclusion that we hate you." Ashamed, I looked at my fingers and began to talk  "Kyu-" "Kyuhyun! What did he say? Cho Kyuhyun I'll kill you!" shouted Yesung. "No." I said quickly. "It's my fault. I can´t remember yesterday." The last part of the sentence came out only as a whisper. When Yesung had said nothing for a while, I looked up to him, just to find him no longer there. I sighed. It was clear that he hates me now. Just when I wanted to get up and went to the door, Kyuhyun landed on the ground and a mad Yesung slamming the door behind him. "WHAT DOES GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALICE CRY! DO YOU THINK SHE WANTED TO FORGET EVERYTHING? DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS HER FAULT?? NO! AND GO APOLOGIZE TO HER!" He shouted to a completely dumbfounded Kyuhyun. He only looked ashamed to the ground. "Yes, you should be ashamed! But at least you can see it's you that have made a mistake." Yesung said, calmer now. "I'm sorry." Kyuhyun muttered. Yesung sighed. "Well, and now I'll tell you what all happened yesterday."