Korea, here I am!

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

I slept through the flight. I was awakened by a soft voice. I rubbed my tired eyes. "What, Where am I ?"  I asked, still tired. "Aigoo. Come to oppa!" Said the voice, and lifted me up. Exhausted and especially still half asleep, I snuggled into his neck and warp my arms around his neck. I heard how someone complained and then I was asleep again. Next, I was awakened by screaming girls. Confused, I looked around. "Well, awake?" Asked Zhoumi. I nodded and rubbed my tired eyes. "You can let me down now." I muttered. "Sure? I can carry you even further, if you want." Zhoumi asked as he sat down carefully on the floor. I stumbled a bit, but he caught me again. "Yes, I am, I was definitely very heavy, right." I mumbled sheepishly. "Oh. You're light as a feather!" I grinned widely at Zhoumi and scratched my neck. "Oppa! Who is that !" A girl screamed loud right behind us and in a very high voice. When he wanted to answer the fan, the girl next to her begun to scream terrible insults at Zhoumi and that he should disappear. But Zhoumi smiled and ignored them. Confused, I looked between him and the fan back and forth. He pulled me further. But on the way to the car the insults continued, also to Henry. What occurs these quirks to offend my Hamsterboy? I looked up at Zhoumi and saw that he bravely smiled on  and waved. "And that wants to call herself a fan!" I said loud enough for the people around him to heard it. Once we were in the van I hugged Zhoumi. He and the others in the car looked at me in surprise. "I find you super duper great. They all don´t know  what they talk about!" I whispered in his ear. Zhoumi smiled and hugged me back. I sat back in my seat and watched the rest of the trip out of the window as the street lights came on, and as the sun slowly disappeared behind the tall buildings.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"Wow!" I said as we stood in front of the big building. "Here you live?" I asked Henry. "Yep, and from today on you too." He grinned and pulled me through the fans to the lobby and to the others in the elevator. We drove in the eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth floor. "Where am I going to sleep and live?" I asked in the silence. The boys looked at each other and burst out in loud discussions . I groaned and decided to rise from the eleventh floor. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. A couple of the guys came after me. Yesung and Sungmin overtook me and opened the door. I was taken off my clothes that were placed in a room in which I would probably stay from now. Curious, I looked around the apartment. The kitchen was quite large and had a small storeroom with it. Opposite the kitchen is a big dining area. Whose connection was in the living room with a large couch and two armchairs that were geared towards  the television. From the hall you could enter five additional rooms. The first door I opened led to the bathroom. From there, across from the room was of Kyu and Sungmin and right next to it was the room of Ryeowook and Yesung. There were still two doors left and one of them had to be mine. Slightly hesitant, I went all the way to the last door and opened it to be welcome of a pile of garbage and stuffy air. Coughing and wheezing I closed the door again. What the hell was that for a room. The door opposite opened and out stepped Eunhyun. "What's going on?" He asked when he saw my haggard face. "What have you done in this room? It smells as if there is more than just one dead animal in there." Eunhyun laughed and pulled me into his room. "And that's why you'll sleep with me first." He said and showed me the mattress that lay on the floor beside the bed and was already covered. With a sigh, he plopped down on the mattress. Bewildered I looked down at him. "What are you standing around there like that? Come on, go get ready and go to bed." He said, grinning at me from the bottom. What he wanted to sleep on the mattress? "Go, here! And now go!" he said, squeezing my bag in my hand and pushed me back to the hallway. Confused, I stood in the hallway, trying to get my thoughts in order. "Alice? Are you okay?" Someone asked me, thus pulling me from my thoughts. Surprised, I looked up into the brown eyes of a very worried Sungmin. "Y-yes, everything is ok." I stutter and ran into the bathroom and got  for ready for bed.


"GOOD NIGHT!!" I shouted through the apartment before I closed the door to Eunhyun's room behind me. He was still lying on the floor and reading a manga. "You do not seriously sleep on the floor, right?" I asked skeptically. Eunhyun looked up at me and nodded. "Better than if you sleep on the floor." I raised an eyebrow. "And you honestly think that I'll let you sleep on the floor?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Now Eunhyun straightened. "Do you think I'll let you sleep on the floor?" He asked, crossing his arms also. "Wow! Are we arguing here, honestly, about who sleeps where?" I asked, stunned and giggling about how ridiculous that was. Eunhyun now also broke out laughing and soon we were both lying on the mattress and rolled together and laughter. But everything stopped when I felt warm breath on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and looked into the eyes of the Eunhyun, who looked seriously at me. His face came closer and our lips almost touched until there was a loud bang and we drove them apart. "I-I .... uh ....... s-sleep in the living room!" I stuttered, packed my things and fled from the room on the couch in the living room. My heart pounded in my chest as I furl me into the cover. What the hell just happened??

So there were some trouble with chapter 7 but it is now available. Sorry and thankes again.

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!!!