Build a Bear

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

We stood together in the elevator and went to the lobby of their hotel, when Donghae coughed. "So, although I have nothing against holding your hand, I think Hyung would mind." He said sheepishly, scratching himself at the back and grinning mischievously . I got red and quickly pulled my hand away, "Sorry." I muttered. The rest of the trip we were quite. Silently we left the hotel. "So where can we go shopping?" Donghae broke the silence. I looked around briefly to orient myself better. "That way." I said and went to the left. Before I came far someone took my hand. Surprised, I turned around. Donghae grinned at me and says "I do not want to lose you in this mess." I blinked a few times to help from my brain to understand it all, as Donghae me happy down the road moved. At the end of this he looked at me questioningly. "Which way now?" I just looked at him totally confused. I was totally not used to guys. They were not interested in me as I am a wallflower. They rather talk to theres overdressed eswho jiggle nicely with their asses and never think, if they ever had a brain. So I was just more surprised someone like Donghae jumped round with me. "Alice, are you there?" Donghae asked as he waved his hand in front of my face . "Um, yeah. This way." I said, throwing my thoughts into the wind and took him to the nearest supermarket. Once there, we bought everything. Normal things like milk, eggs and bread but also thousands of sweets, where Donghae assured me he would not eat alone. At the checkout, I just wanted to get out my wallet but Donghae stopped me. "What a man would I be if I let you pay for our food, too." He gave the cashier the money, took the bag and left the store with me. When I asked if I should also carry one of the bags he said that he was ok and they were not heavy.We were standing at a traffic light when Donghae asked  "Alice, what is it?" He pointed to a build-you-a-Bear store. "This is a store where you can you make your own teddy bears." I told him, "Let's go there, shall we?" He said and pulled me in to the store. We gave our stuff off at the front desk and closed a group. At first I thought it was not that great but the more time I spent with Donghae the funnier it was. We thrown at each other with the filler material and taped us at each other's beady eyes. Even if it takes longer than usual, we ended up with two cute bears.
 

Yours


 
Donghae


After we paid for our bears, and had picked up our stuff, we left the store laughing. Now we were back in the elevator and talked about everything that happened today suddenly Donghae got closer and closer. Was he about to kiss me ?? Our faces were just two inches apart. My heart began to beat violently, and my cheeks were hot. He stretched out his hand and my hair, then he leaned back and grinned triumphantly. "There! Got it." And held up a small piece of filler. I breathed a sigh of relief and brushed a strand of hair from my face. "Thank you." I said, smiling as the door opened. I was just opening the door with Donghaes keys as Donghae shouted my name as I turned to him and the next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine. Lee Donghae, the friend of my cousin kissed me. It was not long only about three seconds, but it seemed longer. When he broke the kiss, the door opened and Eunhyun stood in the doorway. "Finally! We're starving here. Get in." Donghae was grinning past him into the apartment as if never something had happened. "Alice, what are you waiting for, come in." Said Eunhyun and pulled me in. and into the kitchen where Siwon and Ryeowook already had begun with the unpacking of the food. My brows furrowed as I was slowly but surely mad at Donghae.
*Donghaes view *
Ok, now fast. Before Alice regains consciousness. "Yah, Donghae hyung. Where are you going?" Henry asked "Oh, just
out  again quickly." I replied as I put on my shoes. "Donghae!" Alice yelled from the kitchen. Oho, now fast! I got up and strode to the elevator and walked in. Just as the doors close you could hear as the door was flung open, but the elevator doors were already closed. A fortune. Now I grinned. I had kissed Alice. I bit my lower lip to hide my smile as I left the elevator. Kangin was right, it was something about her that you have to just love her. I just love her.
*Alices view *
"Donghae!" I yelled and stormed out of the kitchen just to see how he disappeared through the door. Furious, I rushed after him, but when I opened the door he just went to the elevator. "!" I cursed and slammed the door. "Language!" Siwon shouted from the kitchen. Pouting, I let myself down on a chair in the kitchen. That was my first kiss, you stupid fish.

 

Hey, i am back. Yay! School is killing me, i swear. My History teacher want me to write an assey about the first wold war with over 5000 words. Anyway i hope you all got a happy new year and thankes to my four subscribers I LOVE YOU! Bye Bye~