Happy Birthday!

I WAS KIDDNAPPED BY SUPER IDOLS?!?

Hi, my name is Alice Lee Eun Mi and today is my 20th birthday. I know what you're thinking, now has to be one of the best days of my life, right? Wrong! The day actually started as usual, I got up and made me ready in the bathroom for the university, put on skinny pants, a top with the words "Daddy's Girl", a jacket and my blue sneakers and went down in the kitchen, where my mother greeted me with a good morning and a birthday song. We had breakfast together and then I was on my way to university. You wonder where my father is? He died 10 years ago from cancer and I miss him terribly. I was on the way to university with ashort visit to his grave. The lesson was over very slowly. I studied medicine and today we had only did dry theory. After college, I had Korea lessons. I was half Korean and half English, my mother said she wanted my roots remained so I had two times the week Korean. But now to why the day was so terrible. First, someone spilled his hot coffee on me to the way to school and just went on without having apologize to me. I pulled out my favorite jacket that dripped now of coffee and went to school shivering. After another 15 minutes I had gone through the cold, I finally arrived at the school. I sat at my desk, waiting for the teacher finally began teaching. After an hour of Korean I could finally go home. As I had already gone half way and I thought that now nothing could happen, I tripped and landed in a long puddle. Now I was totally drenched from top to bottom. I got pissed off and then on home. I slammed the door behind me and pulled out of my wet shoes. "Batty guy! ing rain! Stupid coffee."I murmured to myself as I walked down the hallway of our house. I just wanted to go up to my room but Trappe when I heard voices coming from the living room. My mother, I could see clearly but she spoke Korean with several men. At least I thought so, but it sounded like that. As I got closer to the door to the living room ,I could understand it clearly. "She will not see you! You can not just show after all these years when you ignore her, turn up here and pretend like you've never left Alice! I will not let you take her to that again breaks my heart! Get out of my house, "my mother said angrily to one of the men" But Mrs. Lee, just let Alice decide. "Said one of the men. I thought about who broke my heart and was coming from Korea? I remembered none. I was five ,when i , my father and my mother moved from Korea to England. I just wanted to go up to my room when I caught a sentence "BUT I LOVE HER!" I stopped in my movement, the heel and ran toward the living room.What?? Who loves me?? I yanked open the door and ..... tripped over my own feet which meant that I already landed on the floor. "Today is not my day." I sighed. As I looked up and saw a stretched hand , I gladly accepted and was pulled with one swing on the legs. "Thank you." I said, grinning at the Asian in front of me. He turned red, let go of my hand and hid behind a large man, I pulled up an eyebrow. Okkeeyy? When I remembered why I was here. "Who loves me and who the hell are you?" I said, and looked at the 15 men with head tilted down but instead of an answer, I was giving a breathtaking hug and I mean this literally, I could hardly breathe. "Alice! I'm sorry! Do you hear? Oppa's sorry! "The man say ,he sounded almost as if he were crying. After a few seconds, however, he was torn away from me by my mother. "Not over my dead body!" said my mother, pulling me behind her in the hallway. There, she pushed me into the Broom closet. "Sorry darling but mummy must deal with it alone" Then she locked the door and I heard the living room door behind her. What the hell just happened? I start perplexed at the door. Did my mother just trapped in the closet? No, right? She could not be serious! Furious, I rattled the doorknob and tried to get out the door. "Yah, let me out of here immediately!! Do you hear! Let me out of here now! "I shouted and pounded my fists against the door.I sighed and leaned against the door. Today was not my day. I sneeued. Only then I remembered that I still was soaking wet. Oh great! I'm locked in a closet and get a runny nose, on my birthday! Could it get any worse? And as if on command, the door opened, which I had still leaning against and landed on my . "That was meand ironic," I said plaintively, rubbing my aching tailbone. "What was intended to be ironic?" A deep voice asked me in Korean. I looked up at my savior, and found that it was one of the Asians from the living room. "Oh, nothing." I said, grinning at the man. This gave me his hand, which I gratefully accepted. "Thank you that you got me out of there." I said. "No problem. Anyway, I'm Hangeng. A friend from your cousin." He stood smiling before me. "Alice hi, and my cousin? But I don´t have one." I said, looking at him quizzically. "What? Oh,Kangin will not like that. "Hangeng said, grimacing. "And who is this Kangin" I asked further. Hangeng looked at me thoughtfully, but not answered my question.Instead, he pulled me by the hand into the living room, where a few of the men tried to talk my mother, while three or four tried to comfort another man. Neither of the two groups has noticed us as we entered the room. "So that-" he started to explain, pointing to the type who was crying "is Kim Youngwoon, or Kangin, your cousin. From what I know you and your parents moved here 15 years ago, right? "" Yes, from Korea. "I acknowledged him," Well, but do you know why? "he asked me.I shook my head. "Well I'll tell you now why. So you moved here because your parents have quarreled with Kangins parents because when you were four you were involved in a car accident and your parents accused Kangin , because he should wath out for you when it happened, but his parents, your aunt and uncle have, of course, defended him. At the end of both sets of parents were so angry that your´s decided to just bring you away as far as possible in order to keep you away from Kangin. "He ended his statement and is waiting for my reaction. This was a long time coming. The first few seconds I just stared in the empty air until I finally realized what Hangeng had just said. "I HAVE A WHAT?"

 

 

How is it?Good? I hope so. Please comment <3

And a big thanks to satangunnie for the poster