It was just getting good

B1A4's Assistant manager

 

My heart skipped a beat with his face so close, I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. What is going to happen to our relationship now? Does he really love me? I thought about this but, because of the kiss my mind went blank. His lips were all over mine, giving me a lot of soft kisses over and over again. What is this? This feeling?

Suddenly I felt something hot against my lips. Wait, is this… his tongue? O:

His tongue found it’s way into my mouth, I couldn’t breathe anymore! I pushed him away, my head was on fire. I looked down and heard Jinyoung mumble something along the lines ‘It was just getting good’. 

 

I looked at him and said “You can’t be serious about this..” “about my love?” he asked innocently. “Well, you know that this is impossible right? I mean, I’m here to support you but, but…” I looked away, somehow my words got tangled up. I really enjoyed the kiss… But he doesn’t even know me that well! I'm not even allowed to fall in love.. and besides that, he’s famous! His fan girls would kill me..

He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his as he said “I’m serious though, I’ll do anything for you..” “This is my dream job.. I don’t want to lose this job” I’m for real, I don’t want to.. no I CAN’T be in a relationship with him. I shoved his hand away.

“Please, just.. stop” I said, but I felt pain in my chest when I saw his hurt expression. “I won’t give up on you just yet..” he said while smiling a bit painful.

I stood up but he grabbed my wrist “You still have to sing a song for me” he said while smiling a bit happier now. Hmm.. I guess I should do at least that much for him, right?

There isn’t anything wrong with singing for him.

 

“I’ll decide what you’re going to sing!” “What? But I didn’t get to decide what you were going to sing either!” I pouted. “That’s because you didn’t say anything about it” “Pfft, you’re so mean” I said as I gave him a slap on his shoulder.

“I want you to sing…. Hmm… I want you to sing.. All my love is for you from Girls’ Generation” he said while smirking again.

Looks like he got over me rejecting him real fast… Better said, it looks as if he’s acting like it never happened. But well, maybe that’s for the better?

But wait, all my love is for you? What is he thinking? I won’t mean any word of what I’m singing though..

“Ehm.. Wouldn’t it be better if I chose the song myself?” “What? But I want to hear you sing thaaaat” he said in a childish tone. Ugh… seriously? “But…” “No buts!” he smiled.

“Finee, have it your way then..”

I began singing “The flowing scenery makes me suddenly take a deep breath, looking up at the sky’s horizon, It’s that person’s voice. Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes your heart will be near. All my love is for you, nothing left to lose. Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else” I sang with my eyes closed, afraid to see Jinyoung’s reaction.

When I finished singing and slowly opened my eyes I saw Jinyoung looking at me with his mouth open. “You..your v.. voice, it’s really beautiful” he said while staring at me still with his mouth open. “Tch, sure.. Well I sang that song, so are we done now?” I tried to hide my embarrassment, but of course my face wouldn’t listen to that. I was bright red because of Jinyoungs reaction.

 

He smirked “Are you sure that’s what you wanted to say? You’re face is telling me that you’re enjoying this time with me though..” “Wh..what?” There he goes again.. I quickly stood up, I won’t let him touch or kiss me again. “Awwhh.. you seriously want to get away?” “Obviously..”I mumbled. “RING DING DONG RING DING DONG” “Ahhh, my phone?” I looked at who was calling me, the screen said Minho oppa<3.

“Ah, Hello oppa, what’s up?” “Get in my car right now will you?” Wow. What? He sounds really angry.. “your car?” I asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“Yeah, you know the car that’s like standing right next to the bus stop, that has a great view on the park” he said in an even angrier tone. Oh god. Did he.. did he see me and.. Jinyoung kissing? o.o  I hung up.

My face went pale, and Jinyoungs face was turning a bit worried now as well “What’s wrong?” he whispered. “I think Minho oppa saw us..” I whispered back. Jinyoungs eyes grew big “You mean he saw us kissing?” “I should probably go to him right now” I said worried.

“Wait, I’m involved in this? Let me explain that to him!” “And what would you tell him? Would you tell him that you forced your kiss on me? Even though he probably saw that I wasn’t resisting..” I mumbled the last part, wouldn’t want him to know that I totally enjoyed our kiss..

“It’s probably not even that bad, I guess he’s just worried? He’s a bit over protective, so don’t worry okay?” I tried to assure him so he wouldn’t follow me to my brothers car.

Minho oppa rolled down his window and glared at me as he said “Care to explain to me why you were kissing that guy in broad daylight?”. I got in the car, seeing him this mad over a kiss, made me kind of scared. “Why would it matter?” I tried to brush it off. “Are you kidding me right now? That guy is the leader of that stupid boy band right? What if people saw you? You’re going to give up on your dream just like that?” he looked reallyyyy angry.

“Of course not! I rejected him!” “Oh, really? Kissing him back like that is what you call rejecting people?” “I pushed him away, for your information” I glared back.

 

 “The point is that you know you can’t ever fall in love with any one. So you better not go around kissing any one after this” “Yeah.. I know..” he reminded me, of the reason why I got adopted. I can fulfill my dream, but I cannot fall in love with just any one..

“You better not forget the reason why you’re in this family, I mean, I totally want you to love the person you love. But dad and mom.. they can’t have you do that, and you know that”.

I nodded and felt a tear running down my right cheek, luckily Minho oppa can’t see it..

 

He dropped me off at my apartment, “Don’t forget that we have a dinner tomorrow with mom and dad” “Yeah, I know..” “They will probably talk to you about..” “I know” I cut him off. I really don’t want to think about it for a second. “I see.. Well sorry for acting mean, I just want to watch out for you, give oppa a hug will you?” he said while holding out his arms. I ran into his hug. “Thanks for being here Minho oppa” “No worries, all you have to do is think about your dream” he said while patting my head.

 

This whole thing is so stupid, I was only 10 when they adopted me. I didn’t even know what love was, yet they.. made me promise that I would never fall in love. All for the sake of their famous company. I wonder how tomorrows dinner is going to end..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story needed a bit of a twist hehehe

I hope you guys will still like it, more love scenes are comingggg :D