Kiss me, right now

B1A4's Assistant manager

Hello there reader! I normally don't do my own talk at the top. But I kind of wanted to say sorry for not uploading for so long Q-Q
 had my final exams so yeah, I had to study non-stop. So now that I'm done with that, I'll upload lots and lots for you guys <3

Oh aaaaand I'm not sure whether I should rate this M? Since I think it's kind of.. yeah idk. Just tell me whether I should or not hahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

We entered my apartment, I felt my clothes stick to my skin. I always find that feeling so irritating. Jinyoung looked around as I walked to the couch and fell down on it. I saw him look at my wall with pictures from my friends and I, he smiled and said: “This is cute, but why aren’t I on this wall as well?” I was too tired to answer and just pointed at the bathroom door. “What?” he said as he came closer to the couch. “That’s the bathroom” I answered with my eyes closed. “Ahh.. don’t you want to take a shower first?” Of course I do! I feel disgusting with my clothes like this.. “No, you can shower first” “Or do you want to shower together?” he said while grinning. My eyes widened “Yaaah, what are you thinking?” “Woah, don’t tell me you really wanted to?” he jokingly stuck out his tongue. “Aish, just go shower already” “Yes madam! By the way.. Do you have any clothes for me?”. Oh, right.. he needs dry and clean clothes.. I got up and said: “Hmm.. I’ll look around for something” his eyes widened “You have clothes for man?” I got up from the couch “Eh.. Well.. not really. Just these uni one size things” I answered innocently. He cleared his throat and then said: “Okay, just put them in the bathroom when you find them, I’ll go ahead and shower now” “Sureee” I answered and slipped into my room to find something he could wear. I realized that I probably don’t have any pants that would fit him.. Should I give him an oversized dress? Nah.. He won’t put that on. Ehmm… I looked around in my closet. Maybe.. he would fit in my gym shorts? They are kinda big, I guess he would fit in it.. It’d better fit him. I grabbed my gym shorts and an uni shirt that was oversized for me. It’s kind of weird to think Jinyoung will be wearing my clothes..

 

I quickly grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom, I knocked but he didn’t answer. I cleared my throat as I knocked one last time and warned him that I’m coming in by saying: “I’m bringing the clothes in”. I heard the shower was running so I quickly put the clothes down and wanted to run out but I couldn’t help and take a glance at the shower. I saw a faint shadow of his body and then ran out. I dropped myself on the couch once again, my heart was going crazy. It’s not my heart that’s crazy though, it’s me. What am I doing, letting him shower here, giving him my clothes to wear and even look at him while he’s in the shower. Aaaah, I feel so.. Impure. I closed my eyes to calm down. A few minutes later Jinyoung came out of the bathroom, wearing the clothes I put down for him. I looked at him and couldn’t help but laugh a bit. “Yah what are you laughing at?!” he said and pointed at me “Why did you give me gym shorts?” I sat up and answered “I figured you wouldn’t be comfortable with a dress or a skirt”. He rolled his eyes “Obviously… Oh so you can shower now”. He sat down next to me on the couch, his hair was still wet. I stood up and went into the bathroom, and saw he went ahead and lay down on the couch as well.

 

I quickly took off those irritating wet sticky clothes and went for a hot shower. After I finished showering I realized that I forgot to prepare some clean clothes for myself. Oh god.. What am I supposed to do now? I’m not going to run to my room .. Okay, let’s think for a bit ______! What are my options? Well First, I could ask Jinyoung to get some clothes for me. I figured it’s probably the best thing and wanted to call out to him but then I realized he’d have to go through my underwear as well! No way, never mind. I don’t really trust him with my clothes anyway. The second option.. Would be wrapping a towel around myself and sneak to my room and make sure he won’t see me? Actually, that’s not such a bad idea! He’s probably sleeping on the couch and won’t notice me getting out of the shower. I went ahead and wrapped a towel around my body. I slowly opened the door and checked whether he was still  laying on the couch. I saw his head sticking out and figured I could easily sneak behind the couch to get to my room. Everything went well but when I got behind the couch Jinyoung suddenly stood up and looked around. He noticed that the bathroom door was open. “________? Are you done showering?” If he goes to the bathroom to check I’ll get my chance to run to my room! I stayed as quiet as possible, my heart was beating so fast. I heard him walk to the bathroom door and decided that this was the moment for me to run to my door. I got up and ran in the direction of my door and looked back to see Jinyoung open the bathroom door further. I was about to look in front of me when I ran into a chair and fell on to the ground in pain. Jinyoung saw it happening and his face turned red when he realized that I was only wearing a towel. “Babo.. What are you doing?” he said and walked towards me when he saw that I was in pain. I bit my lip and answered “No worries, I enjoy running into chairs daily” and rubbed my leg where it hurt. He cleared his throat and asked: “Where are your clothes?” I looked away embarrassed, not answering him. “Aigoo, can you walk?” he looked at me concerned and bent down to my level. I.. think so?” I answered and he helped me stand up and then even helped me get to my room. “It’s not that bad, but thanks Jinyoung” I smiled at him. He did a y lipbite and said “Yeah umm, do you also need help with putting clothes on or..?” “YAH!” I slapped his arm. “Hahaha, don’t worry I was just joking” he said and walked out of the room and closed the door. I let out a sigh of relief and turned to my closet. I took out an oversized band shirt and cute light pinkish sleeping shorts and put it on. I feel a lot better now.

 

I walked into the living room and saw Jinyoung staring into my fridge in the kitchen. I walked towards him and asked “Are you hungry Jinyoung~ah?” “WOAAAAH!” he jumped into the air which caused me to scream as well “WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?” I asked scared to death. “Right back at you! You were the one who scared the out of me” Jinyoung said while holding onto his chest. “I thought you saw a spider or something” I puffed my cheeks. “A spider? Are you scared of spiders?” he said while raising a brow. “Why are you acting like this” I said while backing off, scared that he really saw a spider. He started laughing “Don’t worry, there’s no spider.. here” he said. “Aish, you!” I hit his shoulder. “But yeah I’m hungry” he said as he returned to his staring into the fridge session. “Hmm, do you want cookies?” I asked and he nodded “Do you have some soju as well?” he said while he was still staring into the fridge. “Yes, it should be somewhere in the fridge” I answered, didn’t we drink enough yet? “Cool” he smiled and then poked my side and said: “We should do another drinking battle now, I’m almost sober” he looked at me with puppy eyes. I laughed “Fineee, but let’s eat a cookie first” “Okaaay, where are the cookies?” he smiled. I went on my toes and opened the upper cabinet. I tried to reach for the cookie jar on my toes but I couldn’t reach, when I suddenly felt something warm against my back and saw Jinyoung’s hand reach for the cookie jar. He took the jar and then looked at me and stuck out his tongue “shorty”. I pouted “I’m not short!” I tried to defend myself as I stood on my toes. “Yeah right” Jinyoung said as he looked down on me. “Aish, just give me the cookie jar now” I said annoyed. But he held the jar above my head and when I reached for it he held it up higher. I glared at him “What are you doing?” “What do you mean? Just grab the cookie jar?” he smiled teasingly.

I jumped but still couldn’t reach it. So instead I started poking his side making him laugh and lower his arms. I quickly grabbed the cookie jar and ran to the couch. “Yah! Give me the cookies back!” he ran after me, but when he reached the couch I was already enjoying a cookie and handed him the jar back. He took a cookie as well and sat down next to me. After he finished his cookie he went to the fridge again to get the soju. “Time for another show down” he smiled as he handed me some. “Aish, you really like drinking huh?” I smiled at him.

 

Half an hour later we were totally wasted because we dank without holding back. “I don’t wannaa drink anymore Jinyoung~aaaaah” I said as I slapped his lap. “Theeeen you looost” he said while he grinned at me. “Fine! You win, now what?” I said as I put my hands to my hips. “You should grant me a wish!” he said while pointing at me. “Ehhh? Your wish is my command dude” I said while laughing. “Kiss me, right now” he said in a low voice as he tugged my arm. My eyes widened a bit but I slowly went closer to him on the couch, but then he said: “Sit on my lap” “Yah, you can only have one wish” I said while glaring. “Okay, then my wish is that you kiss me while sitting on my lap” he winked. I thought for a second. , that is one wish right? “Fine…” I sat down on his lap with and placed my hands in his neck as I slowly went closer. I lightly pushed my lips against his, my heartbeat was going crazy. I felt his lips move and started moving my lips as well. We had a sweet kiss when I suddenly felt him push something against my lips, I was wondering what it was and when I realized that it was his tongue I gasped which gave him the opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. We were making out when he suddenly lifted me up in his arms and walked to my bedroom. He put me down on my bed and showered me with kissed in my neck and continued our make out session. When I suddenly felt really tired and couldn’t held my eyes open anymore, I fell asleep while I felt his hot breath on my body.

 

Jinyoung

“Okay, then my wish is that you kiss me while sitting on my lap” I winked at her. “Fine…” she answered. She sat down on my lap, and my heart went crazy with her body so close, she seductively put her hands in my neck and slowly pushed her lips onto mine. What’s this? She calls this a kiss? I started moving my lips and felt her kiss back, now that’s better. Next step is the tongue, I slowly pushed my tongue in and our kiss was heating up. Yes, _____ will be mine tonight~! I got up and carried her in my arms to her bedroom, I slowly laid her down and started to seductively shower her with kisses in her neck and then continued our hot kiss. I saw her close her eyes when I was kissing her neck, she must be feeling so good. I kissed her lips again, but she didn’t kiss me back anymore. She didn’t react at all, what is this? Then I realized she fell asleep, and fell down next to her on the bed. You’ve got to be kidding me. Jeez, this girl is a devil. It didn’t take long before I fell asleep as well.

 

 

You

I felt the sun shine on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and groaned because of my headache. I was about to sit up when I felt strong arms holding me down. What the.. I looked at my left and saw Jinyoung’s face close to me. He’s holding my waist and it doesn’t seem like he’ll let go anytime soon. I looked under the blankets, thank god I’ve got my clothes on. What exactly happened? The last thing I remember is… us eating a cookie and then having another drinking battle. Aissh I want to get up, I can’t have his face so up close to mine. I heard my phone ringing, I hoped Jinyoung would wake up because of the sound but he didn’t move an inch.

“Yah, Jinyoung let go of me” I said while poking his face. He groaned and then pulled me even closer to him. “Eh, yah!” I tried to push him away but it didn’t work. “Jinyoung, I have to get uuuup” I cried and pouted. He slowly opened his eyes, and when he saw my face up close his eyes widened but then he smirked and hugged me tight before letting go. I frowned and got up to pick up the phone. “Hello?” “Good morning, I’m in front of your house. Let me in will you?” “Kris?” I said half sleeping. “Oh Good girl!” he joked “now open the door for me”. What the hell is that guy doing here. “And why exactly would I do that?” I said hoping to get rid of him. “Our parents want to go for a lunch and told me to pick you up, so here I am being a gentleman and picking you up. But you don’t even know?” he said annoyed. … I looked at my inbox and saw a text from my mother which told me about Kris picking me up at twelve. “Aish, sorry I didn’t read the message yet. But I’m not dressed yet so, could you wait for a bit?” “A bit? Damn, no way. Girls always take like 2 hours for getting dressed” “Well then it’s not like you can go without me” I said trying to be smart.

He was silent for a while and then said: “Great, I got it. I’ll give you 15 minutes” he said angry and hung up the phone.

 

! What should I do now? Jinyoung came out of my room shirtless and hugged me from behind. My eyes widened as he asked: “Who was that?” “Just some guy” I answered as I turned around and broke the hug. Jinyoung pouted at me and tugged my hand to drag me back to my bedroom. “Jinyoung, I don’t know what exactly happened yesterday but I was drunk so were you.. And I told you I’m not into dating you because I’m your assistant manager, and more important I have to meet my parents for lunch and I’ve only got 15 minutes to get ready” I said and saw his face turn more serious now. “As long as I get the proof that we can date it’ll be fine right?” he said as he raised his brow. “Maybe, but I’m sorry I’ve got to rush now and I’ll talk to you later about this okay?” “Tonight?” he said with his puppy eyes. “Okaay” I smiled and then rushed to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and screamed when I saw my skin. Jinyoung came rushing to the bathroom “What’s wrong?!” I pointed at my neck “Did you eat my neck or something? Aissh now I’ve got to wear a scarf even though it’s so hot today” “Sorry..” he said looking down a bit ashamed as he hid his hands behind his back. I started blushing as well, as a memory of Jinyoung kissing my neck suddenly popped into my head. Jinyoung looked up to see my face bright red “Remembering something?” he said with a wide grin on his face. “Y..Yah!” I slapped his chest and shoo-ed him out of the bathroom and quickly took a shower and got dressed, I put on a nice cute skirt with a shirt and a denim jacket and a scarf that covered Jinyoungs marks in my neck.

(the clothes)

 

I put on my heels grabbed my bag and walked into my bedroom again to find Jinyoung asleep in my bed once again. “Jinyoung~aaah” I whispered and he turned around and smiled at me. “Yes, jagiya?” “Ehh don’t call me that” I said as I looked at the ground trying to hide my blushing face. “I’ve got to go now.. I’ll be back after lunch I think, you can just eat whatever is in the fridge and leave when you’re ready or wait, whatever you want” I said while looking around trying to avoid his gaze. Suddenly he stood up, cupped my face in his hands and said: “I’ll wait for you jagiya” then he gave me a kiss on my forehead. “Aissh I told you not to call me that!”. I looked outside my window and saw Kris standing next to his motorcycle with an angry look. “Damn, that guy is pissed for sure” I mumbled, but Jinyoung heard me and also looked outside “Is that the ‘just some guy’ you were talking on to the phone?”  “Yes, that’s him.. I’ll be going now before I get killed” I answered and was about to leave when Jinyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a hug. I gave up and hugged him back, he broke the hug as he said: “Take care jagiya”. I puffed my cheeks and glared a little at him, I told him not to call me that! “Bye bye jinyoung” I said and walked out of my apartment to meet with the scary, angry Kris.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihihihi I still want to talk more to you guys :3

I hope this chapter was good, since I tried to make it more romantic hahaha

Next chapter will be with Kris, yaaaaay <3
Did you guys see exo's teasers? Kyaaa, I kind of watched the leaked dance practice. Because a friend send it to me and and first I was like: NOO, I won't watch it! I'll be a good girl and wait. But after 3 hours I couldn't take it anymore and just watched it hihi
The dance looks so coooool (:

Oh oh oh and I'm also working on another new fanfic, with Myungsoo from infinite, so please check that out if you want:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/453179/best-accident-infinite-myungsoo-you

 

Please subscribe and commeeent<3 Because I'll love you