First step

B1A4's Assistant manager

 

Trrrrrrrrrrrrring! ‘Noooooh’ I said while shoving everything of my night stand in order to find my mobile that kept on ringing. ‘Good morning?!’ I wondered who the hell would dare to wake me up, but as soon as I heard who was calling I was all awake and as happy as I could be. ‘Hello am I speaking with ……..? We decided to make you the assistant manager of our new boyband. They are called B1A4! If you are free, you’ll be able to meet them and the manager tomorrow.’ ‘Yes, yes! Thank you so much, of course I’m free, what time?’ I answered, I couldn’t keep in my excitement…

 

I was stunned, they actually choose me! Out of all those people…

She gave me some more information about the meeting place and what I should have with me etc. I tried to answer as calmly as possible, but as soon as she hung up I went crazy. Will my dream finally come true? I really want to become a great manager and help K-pop stars. Many awesome managers were assistant managers before they started as a manager for real. So this way, I could become a great manager too!

 

Then I realized something… I don’t have anything that I can wear to the meeting! I want to look fashionable but not to neat, because that will make me look like I’m olddddd.

That means: IT’S TIME FOR SHOPPING! :D

 

I called my best friend to help me choose clothes, he normally doesn’t really like to go shopping, but because I was so excited he probably didn’t dare to turn down my invitation. Even though he doesn’t like shopping he’s very fashionable and always knows what looks good on me. So we finished rather fast. I ended up buying a knitted sweater with studs, a leather like pants with panther print and some nice dark brown boots. As I ran out of a shop I accidentally fell. It was so embarrassing… and then this guy with a long coat, glasses and a moustache appeared.

 

He looks at me and holds out his hand towards me. I figured he wanted to help me get up. ‘How sweet’ I thought by myself, and right at that moment he goes on his knees. I can see now that the moustache looks kind of fake, and his face is actually sort of handsome.. I stared at his face. He smiles and then says ‘Excuse me but, you’re sitting on something from me..’ to me.

I looked down and saw I was indeed sitting on something.. I blushed ‘I’m so sorry! I fell and just didn’t really notice that I fell on your pass’ I tried to smile a little to make the situation less awkward.

He’s frowning.. And then says: ‘It’s fine, just give it to me now’. I got up as fast as I could and handed him his pass over.

 

Ugh… I thought he just wanted to help me get up, I didn’t think something like this would happen... How awkward.. I rushed to my friend who saw it all happen. He laughed at me and told me that I shouldn’t think that everyone wants to help me..

Well, thaaaanks for that!