We might have met before?

B1A4's Assistant manager

 

Manager Inro told me to get some snacks and drinks for the guys, while he went ahead and called to check when B1A4 can shoot their new music video.

I went the shop that was around the corner and got them their favorite snacks and drinks, or at least Inro said that they should be their favorite snacks and drinks. When I got back in the building I was walking around and suddenly the hallway seemed so big and it occurred to me that I might have gotten lost…

 

Exactly at that moment Shinwoo came around a corner of the hallway.

‘Hey, we were wondering when we could show you our dance moves you know, haha’  he said. ‘I can’t wait to see’ I said while blushing, he’s probably walking towards the room where they practice right? I hope he didn’t notice that I got lost.. And of course that’s when he says: ‘Ehmm you do know that the practice room is in the opposite direction right?’. I blushed, damn now I don’t know what I’m supposed to say to him.. I guess I should just tell him that I got lost? ‘Well.. I might have gotten a little lost..’ I said while still blushing.

‘Hahahaha, so you have no sense of direction, do you? This building is so small and you still manage to get lost?’  he couldn’t stop laughing about my sense of direction…

Well I am used to getting told that I have no sense of direction, but I still always have the feeling that I’m going the right way.

‘Haha… So, could you show me the way?’ I asked while looking at him with big eyes. Shinwoo blushed a bit, ‘Yeah, I guess I should show you the way huh? By the way did you ever fell in a shopping district?’. Whaaaat? Why is he asking that all of a sudden? I quickly remembered my embarrassing moment when I fell in front of a shop and thought that this guy wanted to help me up…’Huh, where did that question come from all of a sudden?’ I asked.

 

From Shinwoo’s view!

‘Sorry I got to go to the toilet I’ll be back soon!’ I told the other members as I walked out of the practice room. Of course they all started complaining that they were finally so into the dance, haha. As I was walking towards the toilet I suddenly saw _______ looking around. ‘Hey, we were wondering when we could show you our dance moves you know, haha’ I jokingly said. She smiled and blushed while saying ’I can’t wait to see’.

Aaaah, it’s so nice to have such a beautiful girl work as our assistant manager. I wanted to walk away to the toilet, but noticed she was going the wrong way. So I told her: ‘Ehmm you do know that the practice room is in the opposite direction right?’. I saw that she looked sad, as if she was sure that she was going the right way, she answered shyly with: ‘Well.. I might have gotten a little lost..’ I couldn’t keep in my laugh, her expression was so cute and funny. ‘Hahahaha, so you have no sense of direction, do you? This building is so small and you still manage to get lost?’ I asked her jokingly, but I could see on her face that she didn’t really like me laughing at her sense of direction so much.

She asked me: ‘Haha… So, could you show me the way?’ with very big eyes while blushing. She looked cute, I couldn’t help but blush a little as well. Actually I want to talk to her a bit more.. AH! Then I remember again,  that when I went undercover this girl fell in front of a shop on something from me. I wonder whether she knows it was me. Not noticing how creepy it sounded I said: ‘Yeah, I guess I should show you the way huh? By the way did you ever fell in a shopping district?’  without thinking. Of course she would ask me how I came up with that question… So I just told that we might have met before. She then became really red. I guess I surprised her a bit too much with that.. oops..

 

Back to your view again!

We might have met before.’ he said rather seriously. Wait.. that would mean, that he is the guy of whom I thought he wanted to help me get up? O.O I didn’t dare to look him in the eyes and felt my face warming up. I don’t think I’ve been so embarrassed in front of a guy like this before..

He then said: ‘So shall I show you the way?’. Ah I was so scared to say anything so I just nodded. It turned out that the practice room wasn’t that far away. ‘Hello guys, I met someone with no sense of direction on the way to the toilet, so I’ll be right back.’. ‘What does he mean? Did you get lost  ________?’ asked Sandeul. I blushed, ughh why did Shinwoo tell them that!

‘Aaawwwh, that so cute!’ said Baro & Jinyoung both at the same time. ‘Just like our little Gongchan!’ Baro laughed. I looked at Gongchan and saw that he knows my pain.

I went to him and said: ‘Are you thirsty by any chance? I got something for you guys.’. Gongchan looked in the bag and smiled while taking out one of the drinks. ‘Thanks ______’ he said. Baro came running to the bag as well, followed by Sandeul & Jinyoung. ‘Thaaaaank you!’ they screamed and started drinking. ‘Hahahahaha’ I laughed, it’s so funny to see them drink like that. They are just like little kids making a competition out of everything. They were silent first, and then started laughing as well.

At that moment Shinwoo walks in to the practice room again. He gave me a fast hug from behind and said: ‘Let’s show her our dance skills, she won’t be laughing then, right?’.

To think he would actually hug me from behind! I already didn’t dare to look into his eyes, ahhh don’t do this to me Shinwoo! I can feel it getting hot where he touched me, the other members weren't even shocked by it? Are they that used to skinship? But I can’t get all red now.. I'll just look at the other members.

 

The music started and they started dancing. Their moves where so smooth and they had awesome timing. They were all looking and smiling at me while dancing. Argh, why do these guys make me blush so much? I was kind of in shock though, to see that they can be so serious. But I had to give in, they ARE really cool.