Eh, Baro?!

B1A4's Assistant manager

 

It was morning, I just woke up and ate breakfast when manager Inro called me. I was a bit surprised that he called me so early, but then he said that tonight the guys have to shoot a scene for their Music video!

I thought it was a bit last minute, but it turned out that they just didn’t know for sure when they could start filming. I’m sure they are really excited for this!

As I was putting on a bit of make-up I hear my phone vibrate on the table, I looked at the screen and it said ‘MY SWEET BARO’ on it! From shock I dropped my eyeliner, how did that get in my phone? o.o

 

It was a text! I opened it and it said:

“Hey there _____<3!

Did you hear about the filming tonight?

I’m so excited! We all are actually ^^

Are you surprised that I have your phone number?

I secretly put my number in here when you weren’t watching!

Well, I’ll see ya tonight!<3”

 

What’s with all those hearts… AH WAIT, I should change that name! If anyone looks in my phone it will be so embarrassing. I changed the name to Squirrel since he looks so much like one! I quickly texted back:

“Hello MY SWEET BARO ;o

 You scared me dude!

And of course I heard! I’m quiet excited myself ;)

Stay healthy!

See you tonight! ;D”

 

I wondered if I am being to informal? Well it’s fine either way right? It’s not like he was being very formal anyway. Ah! I should hurry and finish my make-up there is still a meeting today!

 

I walked into the building and met Shinwoo, I’m actually reaaally scared to look into his face right now because of yesterday.. So I kind of avoided looking at his face and just said: “Good morning Shinwoo! Sorry I kind of have to hurry..” As I was starting to walk away, he grabbed my arm and said: “Wait, why are you avoiding to look in my eyes? And.. the meeting room is the other way..”. Oh my god.. I can’t believe that I’m walking the wrong way AGAIN.. I could feel my face burn. I really blush way too fast around these guys! I decided that it would be better to just look him into his eyes even when I’m flustered, so I did and said: “Ah.. again? Sorry for not looking at you.. I just thought of getting to the meeting fast!”

I saw his eyes grow slightly bigger for a second, and then he said: “Ah, of course.. Well then you should walk down there and then go to the right, okay?”

Was he surprised at my red face? Kyaaa, this is only making me more embarrassed.. I nodded and walked of to where he said, I was just in time for the meeting.

 

At the meeting manager Inro and me talked to the film director and he told us about what he was planning. He wanted a cute innocent girl that dates Baro, and while they are on the date Baro only cares about his own appearance. In the end the girl wants to break up and Baro comes up with a surprise they get back together and then it ends. Sounds kind of basic, but still cute. I could totally see Baro ignore his date for real hahaha..

Then the film director looked intensely at my face and says: “Can you stand up and turn around for a bit?”. I was a little bit surprised and had a questioning look on my face, then he said: “I just think that your face is way more suitable to play the role, then the actress we have right now..”.

I laughed a bit at what he said and then answered: “Hahaha I’m happy that you think I’m more suitable, but for this we would need a professional, I’m in no position to play in their music video”.

“Ah, I see you are very serious about your work and position.. I see, it’s too bad, It would’ve been nice if you were to take over the role..” he said a bit disappointed.

 

After the meeting ended I walked out first and found that Baro was waiting me up. He said: “How was the meeting?”. Could he have heard the conversation from before? Right when I was thinking that he said: “You don’t want to play my girlfriend?”. I felt my face grow hot again, damn I hate good looking guys! I answered: “Jeez, you shouldn’t eavesdrop on meetings!”. I gave him a little push, he then said: “EEEH, you really don’t want to?!”. “Ahhh don’t shout!” I hissed at him.

He grabbed my arm and took me into one of the rooms close by and pinned me up against a wall. It went so fast I was in complete shock, I just stared at him with a flustered face. His face came closer and I could feel his breath in my ear. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? What is he doing? My mind went crazy with these questions but I couldn’t say a word. He then whispered in my ear: “I guess I’ll have to make you want to be my girlfriend _____”. My mind went blank as I felt his lips in my neck. I couldn’t take it anymore! I pushed him away and said: “What the hell do you think you’re doing!”. My face had never ever felt this hot before, I’m sure he saw how flustered I was and he smiled, “hahahaha, just kidding! Don’t take me so serious”. Arrgh he makes me so mad! I pouted and said: “Don’t you ever dare to do something like that again as a joke!”. He smiled a bit devilish and said: “So if it’s not a joke I can?”. I sighed, I didn’t really expect this side of Baro.. I decided to just ignore his last question and said: “Let’s go to the others and tell them about the meeting, okay?”.

He looked a bit sad because I didn’t go into his teasing. But he nodded anyway and we were off to meet the other members.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!

Sorry I didn't upload anything for so long hahaha :D

I will upload lots more from now on! 

Byebyee<3