Morning

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 The atmosphere was depressing. I wiped my tears away as I remembered what Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim was talking about.  

 "Sorry I'm late," someone yelled. I turned towards the direction I heard the voice and saw MyungSoo running to me. A smile formed onto my face, seeing Myungsoo. "Hyung, sorry I was late," Myungsoo said as he placed roses on his parent's tomb. "They were my parents' favorite flower," he said to me. I forced myself to smile and tried to hold back my tears. 

---

My alarm clock rang loud enough to make my ear drums explode. I woke up and turned my alarm clock off. I looked at my closet door and whispered "Good morning oppas," to my B1A4 posters that were hanging on my walls. 

My daily routine began. I first turned my iPod on and turned the shower on so I wouldn't have to wait forever for the water to turn warm. My playlist consisted of all B1A4 songs, since I'm in love with B1A4. Currently Baro's solo was on, which made me scream like a fangirl. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and took my clothes off. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair with a strawberry scent shampoo. I put treatment for my hair and twisted it into a bun. I left it hanging on top of my head for around two minutes. While I was waiting, I washed my body with body gel and enjoyed my time in the shower. Listening to B1A4 songs while taking a warm shower in the freezing weather. 

When I finished my shower, I wrapped my hair with a towel and shaped it so the towel can absorb some of the water in my hair. I walked to my closet with my bathrobe and looked for my uniform. 

 My school uniform was ugly, but I only have to wear it for a couple more years so thank God. I grabbed the uniform and hanged it on my doorknob. I dried my hair and when it was completely dried, I put the outfit on. It made me look cozy and cute at the same time. I looked at the clock and I had two more minutes until the morning bell rang. I sighed, grabbed some toast from the breakfast table and ran out for my ride. Mr. Park, my personal driver, opened the door for me and I gave him a smile and sat down on the soft leather seat. 

The ride to school was normal. Quiet, nothing really serious. I just looked at the internet for something entertaining. I went to B1A4's official homepage and looked for details. I'm super close to becoming the president of B1A4's official fan cafe, but if I had signed up first and attended every single one of their special events, I could have been one. As I was searching through the cafe, I found a link that was only available for the president and the vice president, which is me. It was said that B1A4 was going to have their first solo concert. I was about to scream, but I held it in. Since I'm not in my room. 

I opened up the post and it explained everything about it. I needed their ticket, and their best seat RIGHT NOW. I clicked on a new tab and went on theface.com to chat with my personal assistant. He was online, as usual, and I clicked on his name. Our chat history popped up and I typed in what I wanted. It took him few seconds to respond. As usual his respond was the same.

 "I'll do as you ask," was his answer. I typed in a smiley face and locked my iPad. I sighed and looked out the window. I saw kids with the same uniform as me walking with earphones on. I passed a lot of people when I spot someone familiar. It was Myungsoo!

 He wasn't wearing our school uniform because he thinks that it looks ugly. So his brother hired fashion designers to upgrade it for him. 

 "Mr. Park, can you stop for a second?" I asked. He stopped and I rolled the window down. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!" I yelled. Myungsoo looked up and when he saw me, he smiled. He took  one of his earphones off and gave me a wave. I waved back and grabbed my backpack. "I'll be going," I said. He unlocked the door for me and I ran to Myungsoo.