A... Date?

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 I was in this dark place, I couldn't hear anything. I took looked around but I didn't see anyone. I was alone in the dark and I didn't know how to get out. Then I heard a boom and the light flashed on. I looked up and saw Baro oppa standing on a stage with a mic near his mouth. I looked around and saw Banas screaming their heads off. I was attending their first concert, BABA. I looked around to find Gaeul, but she was no where in sight. I turned around to look for her but someone stopped me, and it was Baro oppa.

 "Where do you think you're going Yumi ssi?" Baro asked me over the microphone. I could hear my heart thumping because A) Baro knew my name and B) Everyone was staring at me. I turned so my back was facing the door and looked up to Baro oppa. I gave him a smile and he smiled back. I could feel my cheeks getting red and the Banas staring at me with jealousy. He was singing his solo, Just the Two of Us. I was singing along to his rap and his chorus. "This is heaven," I thought. I started to wave my flashy green neon glow stick to show Baro that I'm excited. Then all of a sudden the music stopped and Baro stopped rapping. Few minutes passed and he just stood there, doing nothing. I didn't know what to do, since I didn't want to yell at him to start singing again. Then he went to the side of the stage and I thought that he was going backstage. I was wrong, he was getting off the stage. He made his way through and he stopped right in front of me. I couldn't even look at him, since my face was burning. Baro took my hand and I looked up. I didn't know what he would say next, but I knew that it was going to be romantic.

 "CHA YUMI!! WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Baro oppa yelled at me as he started to slap me. Then I woke up. My mom was slapping my , ordering me to wake up. I looked at the clock and it was 7:01 AM. I was in panic mode, I knew that I was going to be late. My mom grabbed her purse and left my room. I was in a hurry and tried to multi task. I yanked my uniform out of my closet and placed it on my bed. I ran to the bathroom, did my little morning business and brushed my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth, I put my uniform on and tied my hair into a ponytail. I put a head band on and rinsed my mouth with water. I scrubbed my face with my face soap and rinsed it off with water. I put mist on and dabbed lotion on my skin, forgetting to smudge them until they disappear. I put my uniform on and grabbed two pairs of socks. They weren't matching. I ignored my mix-matched socks and grabbed my backpack. Then I saw Myungsoo's gift I didn't get a chance to open. I decided to open it ASAP but not right now. I threw it in my bag and sprayed body mist on and stormed out my room.

 I grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and ran to my ride. When I sat down, I caught my breath and started to relax. I first took my phone out to check if my alarm clock was on. It was on, but the song that I chose for it to ring was Baro's solo Just the Two of Us. No wonder the song didn't really sound live. I turned the alarm off and sighed. I opened my backpack to put my phone back, but noticed MyungSoo's gift laying on the bottom of my backpack. I took it out of my backpack and put it on my skirt. I scanned the wrapping paper and it was horribly wrapped. I'm guessing Myungsoo wrapped it.  I carefully opened the gift and I was shocked to find out the gift was a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.8. 

I noticed that he wrote me a handwritten letter. I opened it up and it was written in Myungsoo's style.

":) B-Day Yumi ah"

I laughed and folded the note and placed it safe in my secret pocket in my backpack. I turned the galaxy player on and started to test it out. "Yumi ssi, we have arrived," Mr. Park said. I looked up and saw my school, looking boring and disgusting as usual. 

"Thanks for driving me," I said as I opened the door for myself. I closed the door behind me when I got out. I walked slowly to the school and sighed. When I walked in my classroom, the bell rang. "Oh I'm lucky," I thought to myself. When I sat down, the teacher came in and started to take attendance. I was going through my galaxy player. Then I noticed that songs and videos were already downloaded in. It was all B1A4 songs and a smile crept up on my face. As I was scrolling down my music list, I read untitled on the playlist. I put my earphones on and clicked on it. For couple of seconds, it was quiet but all of sudden I heard Myungsoo's voice. 

"Yumi ah, thanks for being my friend when I can be... A handful. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy this galaxy player. I know this is random, but I'll sing happy birthday to you Yumi ah. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.  Happy birthday dear Yumi. Happy birthday to you! WHA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMI!!!" I laughed at hearing Myungsoo being all this excited. Then I heard someone's voice that wasn't Myungsoo's. 

"Yumi ah! Gratz~ I can't believe you're so tall now." It was SungGyu oppa. I laughed a bit too loud and caught some attention near me. I cleared my throat and took the earphones out of my ears and pushed them in my desk. When I opened my notebook, the bell rang and it was break time. I couldn't believe my luck! I didn't even do anything and it's already break time! I stared at the chalkboard zoning out when all of sudden Myungsoo's face popped out.

"HEY! I saw you looking through your galaxy player! Do you like it?" He asked me as he showed me his smile that I hardly see. I nodded and his face was full of joy. Another smile crept up by seeing Myungsoo all happy. "By chance.. Do you have time this Friday? SungGyu hyung is cooking on Friday and I thought maybe you should join. We should also hang out together afterwards," Myungsoo asked me. I thought about it to see if I had any schedules going on but I had none. 

"I'll be there... By what time?" I asked him. 

"By.. 6 PM," he said. He got his hands and shook my hair, leaving it a total mess. He stood up and left my messy hair and I. 

'Wait... Did he just.. Ask me out on a date?" 

 


THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS AUTHOR NOTE

I'm going to be gone Thursday~Sunday and school starts... When does it start?? January 2nd... T__T So I'm gonna be gone for 4 days.. Which means probably no updates for four days... (keke) So don't get mad at me if I don't update December 27th~December 30th. 


Side Author's note

b1a4lova AKA moi has an instagram now! My username is b1a4lova and I'll be uploading pictures of Kpop idols.. If you guys want to.. You guys can follow me.. Right now I don't have any followers.. T___T *I'm a loner I'm a loner DFJajdlja doo~~ (CN BLUE I'm a loner)

Thanks for reading by the way :D

I hope you like this hehe :)