School...

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 Yumi's P.O.V

 My alarm went off and I woke up. It was a Monday but I was excited to go to school. My excitment was mostly because i got to see SungGyu oppa. I ran to my bathroom and turned the water on in my tub. I took my clothes off and woke myself up in the cold water. I turned the cold water into warm and washed my hair. After I finished my shower, I dried my hair and tried to look as cute as possible. I put less makeup on, to make my face to have a more natural look and threw on a cute, girlish looking outfit. I took my galaxy player from my desk and was about to leave the house when I remembered that I forgot to do something. I removed a sticky note from my desk that said "D-23"  I 22 more days until I get to see my lovely B1A4 oppas. I crumpled the sticky note up and threw it out into the trash can. 

 "Would you like to drive me to school ma'am?" Mr. Park asked me as he adjusted the front mirror with his hands. 

 "Actually can you take me to Myungsoo's house?" I asked him. He nodded and started the engine. I called Myungsoo so he would wait for me. After I ended the phone call, I went on B1A4's offical fan cafe and I noticed that they changed the background image. It had all the B1A4 members with the words BABA written on the bottom. Since the tickets were all sold out, the fans that weren't able to buy it went crazy. They were selling the tickets for $200 and up. I smirked at their behaviour and locked my screen. This was the power of being rich.

 Mr.Park made a turn and hit the break. I looked up and saw Myungsoo's house. I thanked Mr.Park and hopped off the car. Mr. Park left and I waited for themto come out outside the gate. I fixed my skirt and checked my makeup. Maybe I did it too light!! I started freaking out and dug through my school bag to look for my makeup bag.

Crap... I left it at home.. I did a facepalm and jumped around with anger. 

 "Hyung....just.... stop!," I started to freak out when I heard MyungSoo's voice. Should I just hide and pretend that I was never here? As I heard them get closer and closer to me, I started to freak out more and more. 

 "Uh... Hi Yumi ah!" someone said next to me. I turned my head towards the direction the voice came from. It was SungGyu oppa. I did a mental facepalm. I gave them a fake smile and pretended that nothing's wrong. "Why... Are you here? Aren't you suppose to be going to school?" SungGyu oppa asked me as he looked at his silver watch.

 "I uh... Thought maybe we should uh... Go together?" I said as my voice got pitchy.

 "Sure, let's go," SungGyu oppa said as he just gave me a smile. As we were walking, I felt someone staring at me from the back. I turned around and saw MyungSoo staring at me. He looked away and I stopped walking. He was acting funny.

-----

 The bell rang and it was break time. I put my head down and closed my eyes. I ignored the kids talking in the background by plugging my earphones in. I B1A4's tried to walk and sang along in my head. When Baro's part came out, I quietly spazzed to myself and started rapping along. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I unplugged one of my earplugg and turned towards the person that tapped my shoulder. I screamed at the person for bothering me because they were bothering my time with Baro Oppa, and NOBODY bothers me when I'm with Baro Oppa.

 "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME? GET LOST,"I yelled. I looked up and noticed that the person that I was yelling at was SungGyu oppa. The whole class was silent and everyone was looking at us now.

 "Yumi ah! You don't have to yell that in front of the whole class~ You could have just said it to me without screaming, I just came to say hi~ I'll see you later then." SungGyu oppa said as he showed me his smile and started walking to the exit. It took me about a minute to figure out what the heck had just happened. When I finally fully understood that I just yelled at SungGyu oppa to go away, I ran out of the class and looked around to see if SungGyu oppa was anywhere in sight. I fast walked to SungGyu oppa's class, which was down the hall. I passed by a lot of hoobae's and they all said hi to me. I ignored them and kept my consentration on one thing, which was finding SungGyu oppa. 

 "YUMI!!!" someone yelled. I stopped walking and turned around. I was a bit annoyed, since someone had stopped me from going to SungGyu oppa's class. "How come I have to chase you all the time!" It was obviously Gaeul, since she always find me at the wrong timing, which is when I'm either running or fast walking. 

 "Sorry, I was getting um... a can of.. spirte?" 

 "You must be really thirsty then," Gaeul said as she bent over and catched her breath. I looked at the clock and I only had 20 minutes of free time left. 

 "Gaeul ah. I'll see you at class. I have to talk to someone." Gaeul nodded and waved goodbye at me. I stopped fast walking and started walking to SungGyu oppa's class, since it wasn't far from where I was now. 

-----

 I was face to face with SungGyu oppa's classroom door. I inhaled and knocked on the door. I slid the door open and looked in. The first thing that came to mind was disaster. His class was an all boy class, so there was a lot of arm wrestling, wrestling, chairs all over the place, food, and guys dancing to girl groups. I pulled my skirt down a bit lower, I didn't even notice what I was doing until I saw my hands on my skirt. "Yumi ah!" someone in the class yelled. I looked up and saw SungGyu oppa waving at me from his group of friends. A smile curved up and I walked in to the class. I walked towards SungGyu oppa and it felt like I was walking on a red carpet. "I thought you wanted me to go away," SungGyu oppa teased. I pouted and crossed my arms. 

 "Who's she?" a guy sitting next to SungGyu oppa asked. 

 "She's one of my close friends," he answered to the guy. I was a bit disappointed that he said "friend" but it was true, we are friends. 

 "Are you single? Can I have your number?" another person asked me. I showed him my fake smile but deep inside, I wanted to look away.

[something like this]

 

 "Shut up Minwoo," SungGyu oppa said as he lightly hit Minwoo's head with his fist. The guy supposedly named 'Minwoo' grabbed the spot that SungGyu oppa had hit, and started rubbing it. 

 "Let's go to a cafe. You must be hungry," SungGyu oppa said as he grabbed his coat. Everyone oohed and I could feel my face burning. Aish, stupid boys that have no life. 

----

 We walked into a small cafe that was nearby our school. There was already some students that were wearing the same uniform as us in the cafe.I scanned through the menu to see what I should eat. 

 "Did you decide what you're going to order?" SungGyu oppa asked me after a few minutes. I nodded and we went to the cashier.

 "Can I have a tiramisu cake, iced americano, and a chocolate ice cream?" I asked the cashier. She nodded as she typed my order down on the computer. 

 "Would you like anything else?" the cashier asked

 "Can I have ice caffe latte?" SungGyu oppa asked shortly after I ordered. SungGyu oppa opened his wallet and placed down his credit card.

 "OOHH~" I oohed at him because he was being all cool and paying for me. He laughed and muttered jjasik. I laughed and followed him to an empty seat for two.  

 "Yumi ah... Do you like anyone?" he asked me all of a sudden. My smile disappeared and my face turned stiff and serious. What should I tell him? 

 "In fact, I do." I told him. I really didn't know why I told him that I liked someone, since the person I like was him. 

 "Can you tell me who it is?" he asked. He was getting more and more serious, making the atmosphere awkward for me.

 "I like y-" 

 "Here's your order sir!" the cashier yelled interuppting my sentence; not allowing Sunggyu Oppa to hear what I said. SungGyu oppa stood up to go get our food, which was mostly mine. He placed the tray on the small round table and handed me a metal spoon for my ice cream. I took my galaxy player; that Myungsoo gave me for my birthday, and started taking pictures of the tiramisu, chocolate ice cream, and even a few picture of Sunngyu oppa and I. After I was done taking pictures, I placed my galaxy player on my chair, and started talking with SungGyu oppa. 

 "Thank you oppa for buying me all of this, " I thanked. The ice cream was in a big bowl, which was perfect for the both of us to eat together.I started shoving ice cream in my mouth, since I didn't really want to start talking about the topic we were talking about before. 

 "I love this ice cream," SungGyu oppa said as he scooped up some ice cream. I nodded and awkwardly shoved more in my mouth. 

 We finished our ice cream within five minutes, and I was still hungry, so I ate my tiramisu cake. It felt a bit awkward, since my mouth was really cold. It took me a bit longer to finish the cake, since I filled part of my stomach with the chocolate ice cream. When I was drinking my iced americano, I saw the kids in our school uniform gradually walking out of the cafe one by one. I looked at the clock and almost chocked on my coffee that I was taking a sip of. "OPPA! WE ONLY HAVE THREE MINUTES UNTIL CLASS BEGINS!" I yelled. SungGyu oppa's small eyes turned ginormous and he quickly started grabbing his coat and putting it on. 

 [How his eyes looks like]

 We put the tray on top of the garbage can, and ran to our school. I made it to my class just in time. The moment I sat down, my teacher walked in and our class captian yelled for us to bow to the teacher. I stood up to bow, and I felt that my skirt lighter than usual. I touched my pocket and found that it was empty. I started to panic and touched my pockets. Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty, EMPTY! 

I had left my Galaxy Player at the cafe! The Galaxy Player that MYUNGSOO gave me! I tried to think back as to where I put it and I remembered that I placed the Player on my chair after I had taken the pictures of my food.

 "Class, flip to page 99," my teacher said to the whole class. I flipped to page 99 like what the teacher had told us to do. I couldn't focus, because Myungsoo had given it to me for my birthday. I can't loose it now! But thank God, my passcode is urber complicated and my background picture is one of me and Baro oppa from one of my private meeting with B1A4 when they first debuted! T__T But even if I can buy another Player and sync the same pictures in the new one, it's not going to be as meaningful because this one was one that Myungsoo had given me for my birthday, it had a past to it. 

-----

 When school ended, I was the first one to get out of the class. I quickly ran to the cafe while praying to God that it'll be waiting for me on the same chair. I saw the cafe around 100 meters away from me. I ran to the cafe, just to make sure nobody tries to steal it in the short amount of time, and I can catch them. When I walked into the cafe, there was around ten people in there; it wasn't as crowded. The seat that I sat with SungGyu oppa before was empty. I ran to the chair and looked all around the spot. But my galaxy player was no where in sight. I ran to the cashier and asked "Have you seen a galaxy player?" She shook her head and apologized. I shook my head and ordered an Iced Americano. I needed to think. 

 I sat down at the same place I sat down before and put my head down. I'm doomed! I was so stupid!! TT___TT I was scolding myself when I sudenly heard someone screm my name "Yumi ah!" I looked up and saw Myungsoo with Gaeul. Shiz... 

 "Hi guys~ I was just here, ordering iced americano," I said, trying to hide the fact that I lost the galaxy player that Myungsoo had bought for me. 

 "Ma'am! Your Iced Americano is ready!" the cashier yelled. I scooted my chair back a bit and recieved my iced americano. When I came back, I saw something white on the ground. I-it can't be! I acted casual making sure my actions weren't noticable, since Myungsoo was here, and i casually walked to my seat. I hid the galaxy player with my foot and pretened nothing was wrong..

 "Gaeul ah! Let's order something to eat,' Myungsoo said as he stood up.

 "Okay~" she said as she followed Myungsoo like a mother. This was my opportunity to get the galaxy player! I reached down and grabbed the galaxy player and placed it on the table. I pressed the home button and the picture of Baro oppa and I popped up. YES!! THIS IS MINE! I hugged my galaxy player and put it safely in my backpack. 

"We ordered large yogurt ice cream," Myungsoo said as he put his wallet in his pocket. I nodded and stared at the T.V that was playing Music Bank.

 "Oh! Did you see the Banas in the fan club? They were all crazy because all the tickets to BABA the 1st B1A4 concert was sold out!" Gaeul said as she started to laugh. I laughed along with her and high fived her, since we have already bought our tickets.

 "Yumi..?' someone said behind me. How come everyone says my name behind my back? Why can't they just come in front of me and say my name or something? I turned around and saw WooHyun. I saw a glimpse of Gaeul and I noticed that she her eyes had gotten wide and was now blushing at the sight of Woohyun. She started acting nervously and started looking at the ground and not up; which was weird of her considering she's always crazy around me.

 "WOOHYUN AH! LONG TIME NO SEE!" I said as I ran to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Where were you? You've been gone for what, 2 months?" I asked him.

 "I've been at Japan, studying Italian food for my future girlfriend," he said as he chuckled.

 "Whoa! You have to make me some!" I said as my mouth started to water about the mentioning of Italian food.

 "Then you need to become my girlfriend," he teased.

 "WHAT?!?" Myungsoo, Gaeul, and I yelled all at once.

I knew Woohyun was joking around, but the other two; Myungsoo and Gaeul seemed to have taken Woohyun's teasing quite seriously because when they both yelled 'WHAT?!?' they were both quite loud.

I wonder why...

 

But I guess they both have their own reasons...