The Date Part 2

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 SungGyu's P.O.V

 I was staring at Yumi laughing her head off. S-SunHwa ah.... "OPPA!!! IT'S BURNING!!" I heard. I looked at the fried rice and saw loads of smoke coming out from the rice. I grabbed the handle bar of the frying pan and placed the pan on an oven mitt. Thank God nothing burned. I divided the rice evenly, since Yumi eats a lot. I handed Yumi a bowl full of fried rice and I could already hear her gulping down the rice. I smiled and handed her a spoon. "Enjoy!" 

 "Hyung!!! Where's mine!" Myungsoo yelled as he speed walked towards me. I handed him his bowl and he snatched the spoon from my hand and sat down next to Yumi and dug in. I tsked at seeing my brother like this. Was he always like this? I shook my head and grabbed my bowl and started eating because I was hungry as well. 

 "Yah! Where's your manners?" Yumi said with full of fried rice. 

 "Where's YOUR manners?" Myungsoo half yelled. He wasn't very good at keeping all this rice in his mouth because about ten grains flew out of his mouth and onto Yumi's clothes. I handed her a napkin and glared at Myungsoo. 


 Yumi's P.O.V

 I was shoving the fried rice SungGyu oppa made into my mouth. It was like amazing! Words can't describe how good it was. As I was eating, I looked over at SungGyu oppa and for some strange reason I just kept on staring at him. I looked at him and scanned him and my heart started beating. THUMP THUMP THUMP. I could feel my face burning and I put my head down so they wouldn't see my face. But I was a second too late because SungGyu oppa noticed my red cheeks. "Are you okay!?" I nodded and a piece of rice went down the wrong way and I started choking like there was no tomorrow. When I finished choking, tears were running down. I wiped it away and sipped on my water bottle. 

 "Sorry, some rice went down the wrong way," I said as I shoved another spoonful in my mouth. It was silent until everyone finished their bowls of fried rice. I thought back about how I felt about SungGyu hyung. 

 "Let's watch TV!" Myungsoo said as he stood up. I followed him and sat down next to him. SungGyu oppa was doing the dishes so he joined us about ten minutes later. He sat next to me and we were only a few centimeters away. I could hear my heart beating so loud I bet Myungsoo could hear it. I could feel but face turning red and I didn't know what to do. If I stood up, I'll draw attention. If I just sit here, someone's going to notice my red face. "Yumi! Why is your face red again!?" Myungsoo asked me as he touched my cheek. I turned to my right and saw SungGyu oppa looking at me. I looked at the TV and noticed that B1A4 was performing.

 "B-because of Baro!" I lied. I thank God for making B1A4 perform at the most perfect time. Then Baro started rapping in tried to walk and I couldn't help but to spazz and rap with Baro. "Aigoo," SungGyu oppa said as he pushed my head to the left softly. Then my heart started to beat 100 miles per hour and I stopped rapping. "I uh.. I got to go.. I have to do my homework!" I lied to them as I grabbed my phone and my jacket to leave.

 "When did Yumi start to care about her homework?" Myungsoo said as he turned the TV off. Inside my mind, I wanted to turn it back on and sing and dance to B1A4 tried to walk. But I held it in and put my jacket on.

 "I care about my homework when I feel like it," I said as I plugged in my right earbud in my ear. I waved goodbye to them, opened the door and left. I took my earbud out and walked to their backyard. I saw their playground set that they had since when we were seven. I smiled and sat down on the swing. I begged God that I wouldn't break the playground set, since I weigh more than a elephant. I was just sitting there looking at the green grass. SungGyu oppa kept popping in my head. I can't like him... I just can't! I decided to forget about SungGyu oppa and played in the playground set. Even if my body was too big to fit through a lot of thing, I managed to slide down the slide and do monkey bars. All I had to do in the monkey bars is put my hands up high and walk straight. I eventually got bored of playing by myself and called my driver. 


  Myungsoo's P.O.V

 I was in my room doing my math homework. I didn't really know what to do, since I never pay attention during math class. I should have asked for Yumi's help... I needed fresh air, so I opened my window when I saw a girl playing around with the playground set  that I used to play with Yumi when we were seven. I was about to yell at that stranger but I saw a glimpse of her face and noticed that it was Yumi. I smiled and stalked her playing around. I was pretty surprised that the playground set didn't break, since she weighed more than a elephant. Watching Yumi play around was pretty amusing. I closed my window and tried to focus on my homework. 

 X= 93+ Yumi... Wait what? I checked my paper and I actually wrote Yumi's name down. I erased it and put my head down. Why am I having feelings for Yumi..? I jumped on my bed and rolle right and left until I fell off. I think it's totally official. I'm in love with Yumi...


 

Author's note~~~ 

YO YO YO~~ it's b1a4lova >_< so.. I've been listening to old songs these days.. (not like in the 1990's...) So like I've been obsessed with Song Ji Eun's ( from Secret) song. It was called 미친거니/ Going Crazy. And the rappers voice... It's so deep... and I love deep voiced rapper~~~ >_< so yeah... I love Yong Gook's voice~~ 

But.. I love Baro's more >_< 4ever bana+ inspirit XDD

sorry.. I'm getting off topic... -_-" 

Anyways... I uh.. hope you liked this chapter.... 

 SungGyu ----> <---------Yumi<---------- Myungsoo

This is the current  love right now~~~

-----

Oh~~ Fanfic suggestions~~~

1) I'm Your Secret Girlfriend? by infinitlybana

This story is about like MyungSoo and Hyerim (OC) and they meet in a tutor class. Hyerim goes to a new school and meets the school council, WooHyun and WooHyun is Myungsoo's best friend. (Well... buddy) and they like start going out~ Hyerim by the way is being bullied by a girl named Soobin and she's like the school loser. I think the story pretty self explanatory... But it's AWESOME!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ IT!

2) Hello Baby Infinite! by littlefili

This story is about a girl named Hye Mi and she used to go out with Myungsoo. One day, Hye Mi gets pregnant and she decides to tell Myungsoo. But at that moment, Myungsoo tells her that he's debuting in a group called Infinite. (SPAZZ) So Hye Mi breaks up with Myungsoo even though she really loves him. Myungsoo loves her to death and makes a promise with her. To meet three years later. Three years past and Hye Mi has a healthy girl named Mi Soo. Mi Soo is going to be the main baby in Infinite's Hello Baby. So Mi Soo is going to give clue that she's Myungsoo's daughter. 

3) Protect the Girl Completed! by INSPRIT19

 This is about vampires. Infinite and a OC is in it. It's completed but it's like a really good story. BAP is in it as well but they're not the main character. This story has so many things in it, so I don't know how to explain it. (Since this story is completed) so I'll just ctrl C and ctrl P.. XD

At the age of 5 you were abandoned by your parents. While wandering the streets, a young man found you and took you in but heres the catch, he's a vampire. Flash forward to the age of 18. Your a young and beautiful girl who's never left his house but one day you meet his friends. Theres one thing you don't know and its the real reason he took you in.

-----

I SWEAR! THESE THREE STORIES ARE AWESOME!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ IT!!!