Worried

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

Myungsoo... I haven't talked about him much. He's my best friend since birth and I love him, as a friend. He's been always there for me and always made me laugh whenever I'm feeling depressed or mad. Sometimes he feels like my boyfriend because he's pretty protective over me. He always turns music on. I don't know what kind of music he listens to, since he would always turn it off whenever I try to listen to it. He can be a pain at times but I love having him around. Without him... It's like a peanut butter jelly sandwich without the jelly or the peanut butter. Oreo without milk. 

 He's always quiet and at times I end up thinking that he takes drugs or something. He never tells me anything deep, which is pretty sad for a girl that has been friends with him since birth. But I'm going to make him open up to me one day.

---

"Happy birthday," he said as he handed me a gift wrapped in a squirrel patterned wrapping paper. 

"It's not my birthday, my birthday is in like four days," I corrected him. I expected him to take it back but he just put his earphones back on and continued walking. I sighed because I knew that fighting with him wouldn't make anything better. I smiled and put the gift in my backpack and walked by his side. 

"November 22nd, November 22nd, Novem-" 

"BOO!" Someone yelled. I jumped from my desk that I was leaning on and looked around to see who it was. I found SungGyu oppa laughing. I softened and pushed my chair back. 

"Oppa, you scared me to death!" I yelled at him. But he just kept laughing and I just shrugged. 

"He's so childish," I heard someone whisper. I turned to see who it was and found SunHwa with her hands crossed across her chest and leaning on the chalkboard. Next to her was her boyfriend that had his arms around her. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the classroom. Her boyfriend slammed the door shut and the class grew silent. I turned to SungGyu oppa and his eyes were watery. 

"O-oppa." 

"I got to go," SungGyu oppa said as he made his way out of the class. Before I could stop him, he was already out of the classroom.

The rest of the day was pretty sad. I tried to call SungGyu oppa but he never answered or called me back. I sent him like thousands of texts but he never replied back. I finally gave up and gave him some time to cool down and forget SunHwa. I clicked on Myungsoo's name on my phone and texted him. 

"Myungsoo ah... Is SungGyu oppa okay?" I texted. He was my only option to reach SungGyu oppa. The other option was to break in their house and get arrested for trespassing. I locked my phone and laid on my bed. What if SungGyu oppa is hurt all over again? I don't want the old SungGyu oppa...

Flashback

"Oppa, try to eat this jook I made for you," I said as I pushed the bowl of jook towards SungGyu oppa. He looked like he was about to pass out any second. He didn't eat for the past week and he was a total mess. Instead of putting the jook in his mouth, he just stood up and walked into his room. I sighed and walked along with him, but he shut the door in my face. I felt my heart aching because I was worried about his health.

"Leave him alone," I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Myungsoo carrying a camera with his left arm. 

"But... What if he dies?" I asked Myungsoo feeling uneasy. Myungsoo just shrugged and took the jook I made for SungGyu oppa. 

"Mhmm.. so good," Myungsoo said as he gobbled up the jook I made for SungGyu oppa.

"HEY! THAT WAS FOR SUNG- you really think so?" I said feeling happy that someone was appreciating my jook that I worked so hard on. Myungsoo didn't answer and just finished the jook and left. I sighed and collapsed on the sofa and turned the TV on. I wasn't going to leave until SungGyu oppa eats.

End of flashback

It's been past 20 minutes and Myungsoo haven't answered my text. I went with option B. To break in Myungsoo and SungGyu oppa's house. 

-----

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED MY TEXT!?" I yelled as I opened Myungsoo's door. There I saw Myungsoo watching TV with SungGyu oppa, laughing.They were laying down and they were having the time of their lives.  I scoffed and stormed my way towards them and turned the TV off. I was super mad at them for ignoring me cause of this show.

"Hey! We were watching that," Myungsoo said as he took the remote and turned it back on.

"I was worried sick about you cause you didn't text me. Now I see you two laughing your head off because of this stupid show!" I said as I turned the TV off.

"You texted me?" Myungsoo asked me confused. I nodded and he looked around for his phone. He looked around his room since he couldn't find it near the area he was laying down around. "Oh here it is," Myungsoo said as he stood up and got his phone from his desk. He unlocked it and his face turned into a guilty expression. "Uh... O-oops?" Myungsoo said as he slowly put his phone underneath his pillow. I face palmed and laid down on Myungsoo's bed and watched what ever they were watching with them. It was strong heart. 

As I was watching, I saw a glimpse of Baro and I immediately screamed my head off. My scream was rudely interrupted by SungGyu oppa's rough hands that were now covering my mouth. 

"IS THIS THE EPISODE WHEN B1A4 COMES OUT!!!!" I screamed. 

"I guess, since there's B1A4," Myungsoo said as he flipped the channel. I snatched the remote out of his hand and turned the channel back. 

---

b1a4lova here :) hehe I hope you guys like this chapter.. Even if it's like super short..

I UPDATED THIS ON

CHRISTMAS OF 2012 AT 12:45AM!!!

I'm so happy *>__<*