The Date Part 1

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

I nervously walked to my room. I was still shocked at what Myungsoo said to me. 

"By chance.. Do you have time this Friday? SungGyu hyung is cooking on Friday and I thought maybe you should join. We should also hang out together after."

"By.. 6 PM"

I couldn't believe that he asked me out to a date! Oh my gosh!!!! Wait.. Why am I acting like this? I'm pretty sure it's because SungGyu oppa is cooking for me. I jumped towards my bed, full of excitement. I  imagined all the fun I'll be having at their house. Even if I visit them a lot, I never had this feeling before. Maybe it's because Myungsoo asked me on the "date". I'm pretty sure it's just a friendly "JUST A FRIEND" date. I spazzed by myself for a few seconds and got my act together. I walked to my desk and sat down on my white chair. I took a deep breath and grabbed my backpack that was on the floor. I pulled my homework out and did my math homework first, since I'm not that bad at math. 

 But I couldn't focus. Myungsoo's words just kept on replaying in my brain. I put my pencil down and leaned my head down on the stack of books that was on my desk. I looked to my left and sighed. Then I remembered that today is Thursday. I have to decide what to wear! I jumped out of my seat and ran to my closet. It had to be a pretty outfit, but it can't be fancy. I dug through my closet but I couldn't find anything that'll fit the occasion. I grabbed my wallet and ran out of my room. I'm going to buy a new outfit JUST for the date.

 When I was in my car, I noticed that I still had my school uniform on. I facepalmed myself and shook my head. I told the driver to drive me to Hongdae. I looked out the window and saw what my neighbor was like. There was some homeless people sleeping on the floor, it seems that no matter what there are homeless people everywhere in Korea. I played with my Galaxy Player for awhile and before I knew it I had already arrived at the outdoor mall. The outdoor mall was where there were shops everywhere but if you would want to go from one shop to another you would have to go outside and than back in. It was actually pretty nice, there were a lot of shops that I like here and plus between the shopping times I like getting that fresh air.

After shopping for about an hour I finally picked out a full outfit that I liked, and wasn't too casual but wasn't too fancy. 

 I tried but this was the best I could come up with. I put it on and looked at it in my full length mirror. I turned every angel possible to see if there were any flaws. When I was done examining, I folded it neatly and put it in my special basket. After all these fashion related things, I returned back to studying. As I was solving a math problem, something hit me. Why was I being so picky with what I was to look like for the dinner "date"? We've been like friends since forever!

---

 It was Friday and I was excited. I couldn't focus on school and I was too busy thinking about what we were going to talk about. I stared at the clock and there were five more minutes until the bell was going to ring. I tapped my foot to make time go faster. I looked around because l didn't want to stare at my teacher for the next five minutes. 

*RINGGG*

I jumped out of my seat and ran out. "C-cha Yumi! Wait fo- for me!" someone yelled. I turned around and saw Gaeul.

"Oh, annyeong! Sorry I forgot about you." I joked around with her as I stuck my tongue out.

"YA!" She laughed as she walked up to me so that we were now shoulder to shoulder walking together. "Guess you had something in mind then, huh?" Man, this girl knows me too well.

"Ha~ How'd you know? Yeah, Myungsoo invited me to dinner at his house today because Sunggyu was cooking dinner. I was just excited." I said telling her the truth not thinking too much about it. 

"Omona! You're finally falling in love with your best friend?! FINALLY!" she said jokingly over-exaggeratingly putting her hands on her cheeks and making a shocked expression on her face.

"YAH! I don't like Myungsoo and you know that!! We're just really close friends!" I said playing around with my Galaxy player.

"Yeah, yeah....Puhahaha....Watch you guys get married." She said silently making sure I didn't hear even though she knows that I obviously did. I gave her a death glare as she looked around whistling acting like she doesn't feel the force of my stare as I lightly punched her in the arm.

We were just casually walking in a peaceful silence because the atmosphere around us never gets awkward because we're such good friends..When suddenly I remembered....

"OHMYGOSH GAEUL GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?" I asked her stopping in place now and jumping up and down.

"What?" She asked sorta interested because she KNOWS that I only get this excited when we're talking about B1A4.

"I......GOT 2 TICKETS TO B1A4'S 1ST CONCERT BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed into Gaeul's face as her eyes got 200x bigger in happiness and shock.

"OHMYGOSH, NO WAY!!!" She screamed back at me as she too was now jumping up and down with me. We screamed for a little while until we both calmed down and ended up sitting at the edge of the sidewalk and talking more about it.

"Why didn't you tell me like right when you got them?" Gaeul asked me.

"Oh, I wanted to surprise you and tell you face to face. But then I forgot to tell you, and I just remembered right now so yeah.....You know my memory isn't the best so....ha...ha..." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, yeah~ Whatever~" She said still all hyped up about the fact that we have tickets. We sat in silence for awhile daydreaming about B1A4, I was daydreaming about Baro as while Gaeul was day-dreaming about Jinyoung.

"Omo...I can't believe I finally get to meet my beautiful Jinyoung." Gaeul said looking up into the sky adoringly.

"Omo...I can't believe I finally get to meet my handsome Baro..." I said copying her and looking up adoringly at the sky.

"He's so talented... He can dance, sing, choreograph, do archery, guitar...ukulele....and sooooo much more....ahh~~" Gaeul said looking even more adoringly at the sky still day-dreaming about Jinyoung.

"Omo...Baro's voice....when he raps...it's like nothing else matters in the world, it's so deep and y but cute at the same time.." I said day-dreaming exactly like Gaeul. 

"Hehe...We've had this conversation so many times....But I never get tired of it.." Gaeul said craning her head towards me now smiling. I also craned my neck towards her and smiled. Our friendship is infinite.

We were both resting our heads on our hands when I suddenly caught a glimpse of my watch on my wrist, it read 5:00. 

"OHMYGOSH! I'M LATE!!! I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR DINNER WITH SUNGGYU AND MYUNGSOO!!!!" I shouted noticing the time. We got off track day-dreaming AGAIN! I got up from sitting down and dusted my skirt and started sprinting in the direction of my house.

"I'LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL, BYE!!!" I yelled while sprint walking and waving back at Gaeul now standing up still in a day-dreamy state waving bye to me. I quickly ran home with all the speed I can gather, which isn't that much because I'm not that athletic. I finally arrived home under 10 minutes and started changing into the outfit I bought the day before. I brushed my hair out so that there won't be any tangles and put it into a casual yet pretty looking messy bun, my signature look. I slipped on a pair of UGGS. After I got everything on in record time I quickly checked everything in the mirror and I looked....pretty good.

I walked out of the house casually with time to spare because I'm just cool like that. Now all I have to do is walk to their house which wasn't too far away from my house.

~~~

Time flew by as I walked over to their house, it felt like I arrived too fast. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if I came a little bit early right? I walked up to the door and walked in without knocking because I knew they wouldn't care anyways.

"Yo~ Whaddup guys~ Cha Yumi is here~" I said entering into their kitchen and sitting myself down at their breakfast table flipping my phone out and checking out kakao story to see if I got any likes or comments on my photos. 

"WHAT THE POOP CHA YUMI! DO NOT WALK INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE THAT!!!!" A familiar voice yelled at me, Myungsoo. I looked up from my phone to see the most hilarious view ever. Sunggyu was cooking like an ahjummah with his cute little lime green apron on as while, Myungsoo only had a black beater and boxers on; trying to cover himself with two different T-shirts.

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA! MYUNGSOO GO GET SOME CLOTHES ON~!!" I yelled laughing looking at the sight of my best guy friend running up to his room in embarrassment. "Omo..haha~ What was he doing?" I asked Sunggyu oppa who was still casually cooking like his usual old grandpa gyu.

Sunggyu POV

"Hyung, which shirt looks better on me?" Myungsoo said coming down the stairs with two different black shirts in his hands, and not to mention that he was in his underwear. One of the black shirts were plain black with light blue and white stripes while the other one was just a plain black long-sleeved shirt.

and

I examined the 2 shirts and they looked the same to me.

"Myungsoo-ah, just wear whatever you want, it's only Yumi." I said casually stirring the kimchi around the pan marking sure it wouldn't burn. 

"Just choose one hyung!!!" He raised his voice at me getting a little mad at me. Does looking good for Yumi mean that much to him? 

"Both of them will look good on you, you choose!" I said getting a little frustrated. I mean since when did he have to look good for Yumi? There isn't anything to impress, I mean... We've known her since we were kids.

"HYUNG! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CHOOSE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!" He said raising a bit louder.

"Myungsoo-ah....." I said calmly like a mother. "Just wear your underwear then." I said a smile breaking out on my face, but I tried to hide it by looking down acting like I'm concentrating on my kimchi stirring.

"HYUNG!!!!" Myungsoo yelled back while I was still stiffling a small laugh. I can hear him stomp his feet like a little baby, but we both know that we're both joking around. But I can still tell that he was getting a bit pissed off at me, but being the mean brother that I am I wasn't doing anything. 

I kept on laughing while Myungsoo was just standing there waiting for a response sitting criss-crossed applesauce on the floor like a little baby. WE stayed in this position for awhile looking at Myungsoo in his underwear sitting on the floor. After awhile of this the door opened and someone burst into our house with any warning.at all. At first I thought it was a robber or murderer and got worried at first, but then I noticed it was Yumi when she yelled

"Yo~ Whaddup guys~ Cha Yumi is here~" I laughed at her little entrance when I suddenly remembered that Myungsoo was still in his black beater and boxers. My eyes got as big as they could as I was about to stifle another laugh as Yumi walked into the kitchen. At first Yumi didn't notice Myungsoo but Myungsoo noticed and he yelled 

"WHAT THE POOP CHA YUMI! DO NOT WALK INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE THAT!!!!" which made Yumi look up from her Galaxy Player that Myungsoo got her (which I helped chipping in on the pay). Right when Yumi looked up her eyes got wider and started laughing.

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA! MYUNGSOO GO GET SOME CLOTHES ON~!!"

Her laugh....

It....

it....reminds me...of...

of...

.

.

.

.

Sunhwa.


YoYo~ its....THE COAUTHOR INFINITLYBANA!!  sorry guys,.....I like never help out TT^TT sorry sorry~ ahhh~ how do u guys like it??? lol this is like the only thing ive writtin plus the forward.....TT^TT ahhh fail...so how are u guys?? good? okay. XD <3 THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT :D


 YO~~~ B to the 1 to the A to the 4 to the LOVA here~ (B1A4LOVA) XDDD Dude... I love this chapter XD 

anyways.. Sorry that we took forever to update.. It's my fault... T_T So I asked my co-author AKA my bestie ;) for help!

THANK YOU~~<3