Important Day

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

  I was peacefully sleeping, when I felt something bright shinning on my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the bright sunlight. I closed my eyes immediately because of the brightness. I slowly opened my eyes again and got off my bed that I've warmed for about 10 hours.. It was hard to leave my toasty bed because of the fact that today was Saturday. But I had to, because today was a very important and remembered day. Today was the day that my best friend, MyungSoo's parents passed away. 

  I was in second grade. I went to school with Myungsoo the day before Mr. and Mrs. Kim left to New York City. I went to Myungsoo's house to walk to school with him.  As I was waiting, Mrs. Kang, the oldest maid in Myungsoo's house, opened the door for me. 

"Ms. Cha, I don't think you should be out here alone," she said as she gave me a smile. I smiled at her and stood up, she always reminded me of my grandma. Always so warm, nice and loving. I walked inside the house and walked up to Myungsoo's room. On my way to Myungsoo's room I passed by his parents' room.

 ".... Honey, can we just go around October? We need to be with Myungsoo and SungGyu for their first month of school," I heard Mrs. Kim say from inside the room. The door was ajar so I could hear what they were saying. It was rude to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. 

"I'm sorry, but my brother said that the only free time that he has is on September 11th through September 14th. And I also want to spend some more time with him since I haven't seen him for almost seven years," Mr. Kim said as his voice cracked. I could hear the love and sincerity in his voice. 

"Can I stay in Korea then?" Mrs. Kim asked. There was a short pause.

"I promised my brother that you'll come along," Mr.Kim mumbled. I heard Mrs. Kim sigh. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the door, so I quickly ran over to MyungSoo's room. I knocked on his door and MyungSoo opened it.

"Hi, I expected you to be here," MyungSoo said as he closed the door half way. I sat down on his bed without a care and watched him pack his school supplies. I wanted to tell him about what I just heard his parents conversing but I felt like he was going to think that I was nosy, even though I am I didn't want him to think so. I just shut my mouth, zoned out, and simply watched MyungSoo pack up.

--

After I took a shower, I put my wet hair into a tousled shape with my towel and put my makeup on.

 

 I applied light makeup because I knew that I'll cry and I don't want my makeup to smear . I slipped into a black dress that came down to half of my thighs. I pulled my phone out to call MyungSoo, since he was suppose to pick me up at 12PM. I pressed the home button and the screen lit up. It was 11:56. I turned into a panic mode, since I haven't even dried my hair. I called Myungsoo, but he didn't answer. 

"Aish jinjja," I mumbled. I pulled the towel off my head and my hair fell down, soaked with water. I could feel my back getting wet, so I held my hair in one hand as I laid the towel on my back and let go of my hair so that it would lay loose on my back and towel. I turned the hair dryer on the hottest setting and tried to dry my hair as fast as I could. In the middle of drying my hair, I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and turned my hair dryer off and ran to the door, expecting Myungsoo. I hurriedly opened the door and was surprisingly greeted by Sunggyu.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Where's Myungsoo?" I asked him as I looked around.

"He's at home. He wanted to go to the grave later but you know.. I like to talk to my parents about my life. So I was driving when I suddenly remembered that you always came with us, so I made a U-turn to your house and here I am," SungGyu oppa explained.

I scratched my still wet hair "Umm Sunggyu oppa, I still need to dry my hair so can you just wait awhile?" I asked. I was sort of nervous because I was taking up his time, and it was my fault for waking up late.

"Sure." He said nonchalantly, stepping into the house. I walked him over to my room and he sat on my bed, as I walked back to my vanity. I flipped my hair dryer on and started drying my hair again. I can feel it getting awkward in the room, as I saw oppa fiddling with his fingers through my vanity mirror.

"Oppa! So why did MyungSoo want to go to the grave later?!" I yelled over the sound of the hair dryer. Curse my long hair for taking me so long to dry it.

 Sunggyu Oppa seemed surprised by my sudden question/yell. "OH, HE JUST WAS HAVING A HARD TIME AND JUST WANTED SOME TIME ALONE BEFORE GOING TO THE CEMETERY!" he yelled with his hands cupped around his mouth. I looked at him through my mirror and made eye-contact with him, and made an O-shape with my mouth and nodded indicating that I understood.

 After a few minutes of drying my hair it finally seemed dry enough. So I finally turned off my hair dryer and spun around so that I was facing Sunggyu Oppa. He looked up from his newest most expensive smart phone out on the market, and stood up. We both silently walked over to his shiny sports-car, as he got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger's. The silent aura kept going as we both put our seat belts on and he started the engine.  It seemed like the fact that today was the day that Sunggyu and MyungSoo's parents died had sunk into us. Our childish ways went away as we silently drove to the cemmentary.

Sunggyu Oppa parked perfectly into the nearly empty parking lot in front of the commentary. Everything suddenly became so quiet, sad, a feeling hard to explain. The feeling that you get where you want to help but you can't? Well that was the feeling I was having as I saw Sunggyu Oppa take the bouquet of red roses out of the back seat. 

After everything was handled we silently walked to the big entrance gate, opening our point of view to the hundreds and hundreds of tombstones. One of the tombstones, belonging to Sunggyu Oppa and Myungsoo's parents....


Author's note-

hello... This is the first chapter for this new story and I'm excited  *>__<* thank you infinitlybana <3 and thanks for reading guys ;) I will really appreciate it if you guys commented or even subscribe~ And yes... her new story

 "I'm ur secret girlfriend" is a good story ;) please support her~ <3

Co-Author's Note-  OUI! ahh feels nice to update^^ doesn't it? How do you guys like it? I really like the story plot^^ (thanks to b1a4lova:3) just wanna say thank u for allowing my to finally reach 100+ karma points^^ i can upvote stories now :D tell me if u guys want me to upvote ur stories~i would love to~haha~ check out my first story that I am writing on my own :) I'm Your Secert Girlfriend?-->(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333129/i-m-your-secert-girlfriend-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-you)