Myungsoo's arrival

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

-The next day during lunch time-

'Hey guys! The weather is sure nice! So where is U-Kwon Oppa?'I said with a happy voice and cute smile. Then Kyung replied, 'He is over there with Kira. Anyway, why are you happy? Did something happen yesterday? Are you having a fever?'

'No, im perfectly healthy! And nothing much happened yesterday. So, how was the test?' I said it still with a happy tone. Everyone surrounding were confused why I'm like this.

'You sure your okay with U-Kwon and you-know-who together?' Jaehyo asked with a confused tone.'Yeah, I'm fine. As long as U-Kwon is happy, I'm fine!' I said while eating my cheeseburger. Then, I heard a bunch of voices,

'Hey, I heard that U-Kwon hyung and Kira noona are together!'

'Oh, look at those two together eating!'

'I wonder if ~~~~~ and the rest of Block B know about this...'

'LUCKY !!! SEATING TOGETHER WITH U-KWON OPPA!!!'

*woah, sure the news spread like a DNA virus!* I thought while looking at the people.'Woah! It was just yesterday that they announced they are together, and it spread like a wildfire!' Zico Oppa said.

'I'm sure a lot of people had eavesdropped at us yesterday.' Jaehyo concluded. But, I wasn't even listening as I kept thinking about Myungsoo... *What a cute bo- wait... Why am I complimenting Myungie but my heart is beating very fast? I thought I have feelings for U-Kwon ONLY? What's happening to me?* sigh......

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ITS THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT!!!!' A girl screamed, then P.O pointed at the new student and said,'That's...... The new student? Wow, he sure very handsome. Much more handsome than Kyung hyung...'

'YAH!! Since when he is more handsome than me?! Huh?!' I chuckled at their cute attitude. *haha cute boys* Then, Jaehyo pointed someone behind me and said to me,'Look behind you, it's the new student...'

After hearing his words, I turned around. *Myungsoo?* I was in complete shock when I finally saw his face again... My heart was beating fast until he said,'Hi ~~~~~, remember me?' I nodded with excitement and hugged him. He hugged me back. 

When we hugged, all the girls started screaming and giving conclusions,

'KYAAAAAAA!!!! THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT IS HUGGING ~~~~~!!!!'

'Do they have something common, like a cousin or something? Oh wait, ~~~~~ is adopted...'

'Are they childhood friends?'

I then said to him,'You really came to Seoul! I really missed you!!' and I started crying. Myungsoo Oppa wiped my tears away and hugged me again. *He really came...*

=========================================================================================================================

Wassup! here are the colour codings for this chapter

P.O

Jaehyo

Kyung

Zico

You

Myungsoo(black)