U-Kwon's Girlfriend

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

Author's POV

[I'm going to change the font as I felt it's quite boring,LOL]

So 4 months past and you had a crush on U-Kwon ever since he hugged you when you first met. Block B never disappointed you ever since you became friends and told about your past at their house. But, one day, U-Kwon confessed about a secret he kept since a year ago...

Your POV

After school ... Block B and you were at the usual hangout.

'Hey, U-Kwon, who is that girl you have been talking about all the time?' Jaehyo asked.

'Oh, ummmm, next time I willl tell you guys...' U-Kwon replied

'Come on Oppa! Tell us!!'I persuaded him.

'Tell us, tell us, tell us!!' Block B chorused.

'*sigh* Okay but don't be shocked!' U-Kwon said with a gloomy face.

'Its.... Its.....'

'It's who??' Block B asked in a curios way.

'Its....... Kira...'U-Kwon said with a sigh of relief.

'Ki.....Kira???' <--------Me

*So... The girl that U-Kwon kept talking about is that queenka ?? But, why her? U-Kwon also said that he has been dating that for a year and today is their one year anniversary for being together...Guess my life would become more worse than before...Today, I must not think about them as today is their anniversary. Ok you can do ~~~~~!* I thought after saying Kira's name.

I looked at Block B's faces and saw them in a state of shock, they (except for U-Kwon) only knew that Kira always bully me after a week I came into the school.

-Flashback-

(about 2 weeks ago)

During lunch break, I bought a bowl of hot soup with rice and meat. Then, I bumped onto Kira, the queenka of the school(aka, a stupid ).

'Oooo, look what we have here? A new student! You seem intresting for a girl who can be mistaken as a guy...' Kira told me in an evily way.

'Excuse me, I need to eat. So, please move ok?' I said to Kira but at that time I didn't knew that she was a .

'Oh, talking back to the most popular girl in school? Just because your new, doesn't give you the rights to talk back at a person. And if a person talk backs at me, I show no mercy and ruin their lives... Forever until they graduate.' She told me while giving me an evil smirk.

'Since when did I tal-' Before I even finish my sentence, she grabbed the hot soup and pour all over my clothes, causing my skin to burn.

'OOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!' I screamed as she poured down the soup, without giving a f**k. After pouring all the soup, she threw the bowl and pushed me to the ground, making my skin hurt more.

[Sorry for the foul language, there will only be a few foul language. So sorry]

Luckily, Block B (except for U-Kwon, he was getting a massive scolding) saw what happened and brought me to the hospital to bandage my chest, and I could not go to school for 2 days.

-Flashback ends-

As I replayed my flashback, I stared blankly to space until U-Kwon waved his hand in front of me. 'Hey, what are you looking at?' He questioned while waving his hand in front of me.

'Oh! Nothing! Haha! Anyway congratulations on your one year anniversary!! Haha!' I said while making a fake laugh and fake smile.

'Thank you Lightning! To celebrate, we will buying shakes after school! Shakes on me!' U-Kwon said with a smile.

I want to agree but because that is going with us, I will just reject this offer. 'No thanks, today I got informed that my friends from Singapore are coming later so I have to help out with my father as they will be staying at my house for week. And the test is tomorrow so I have to study hard. Thank you, but I'm sorry.' As I said with a forced smile.

'Oh! Ok how 'bout you guys?' U-Kwon said while pointing to Block B. And they also rejected the offer, *Guess they also don't want to see the having shakes with U-Kwon*

'We are going to ~~~~~ house to help out and study with her, you just study with that bi-, I mean girlfriend.' Zico sternly said to U-Kwon.

'Ok, guess me and Kira will go alone sharing the same shake to save money. See you tomorrow, and ~~~~~! Say hi to your friends for me!' U-Kwon said to while Kira happily skips in and held hands *That should be me holding U-Kwon's hand...*

'Darling! Let's go for our one year anniversary date!' Kira said with aegyo-ish voice *What a , and now they are calling each other darlings... And who calls that aegyo? Even though I look like a guy, I can do better aegyo than that ...*

'Ok sweetheart! Ok, we will be leaving! Bye!' *oh great now U-Kwon is calling that 'sweetheart'? At least U-Kwon calling me Lightning is much better as I could run so fast...What a smile babo, and yes that is his nickname...*

==========================================================================================================

Wassup everybody! ukissme567 here! how is story so far? i hope you like it! guess i will posting 6 chapters today, depends on my mood...

and this is chapter 7