The Chase

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

School just ended with normal classes like History, Maths, English and etc. As I started packing my bag to go back home, I suddenly what Kyung said, I should go to the front gate and meet up with Block B. *How can I forget about that? Good thing I suddenly remebered it*

I quickly ran to the front gate while everyone else just looked at me running so fast across the corridors to the front gate in under 2 minutes. So? I just ran fast under 2 minutes, why must everyone be so shocked to see a girl run very fast? It's not like im the only the girl  in this school who can run fast...

As soon I arrived at the front gate, Block B was not there yet so I waited for them. But after 10 minutes, they arrived at the front gate and i asked them, 'Why are so late? It's already 3:30 pm!' They were shocked that I was first to reach the front gate and Jaehyo explained everything.

'Girls in the school will always wait outside our classrooms so we have go through them for at least 10 minutes.' Jaehyo explained. 

'It's fine, at least you made it through!' I replied. But from a distance, I hear a loud scream that sounds like a swarm of girls heading towards us. When I saw the huge number of girls coming towards us, it felt like the ground shaking and then Zico, the leader of Block B, shouted at us, 'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR???!!!!! RUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!'

We immediatly ran as fast as we could towards a place where there is a few people who won't reconigse Block B. But what was more surprising, I was there first again... I always thought guys are faster than girls but was I wrong.

Once we reached to the nearest area without a lot of people, Block B calm themselves down from all the running, but I was not tired at all. I asked them with curiosity, 'Do you guys have to face this everyday?'

Block B chorused,'Yes, every single freaking day!' *i pity them from all the tiredness they have to go through every day* After they calmed down, I checked whether there any more fangirls chasing Block B. I gave them a signal that they can come out now. They gave sigh of relief and they are thankful they didn't get caught. 

'Let's go back home guys, at least we can let ~~~~~~ see how we live in a dorm. Plus, this is our first time to invite a freshman in our house!' Taeil suggested. Block B agreed and I also agreed, so, on our way to the dorm!!!

 

=====================================================================================================================

Wassup guys!! It's ukissme567 here! please give me a lot of support!