Block B at my house??

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

After Block B followed me to my house, I pressed the door bell as I did not have my house keys right now. *sigh* 

'Ding Dong' Followed by that was Dad opening the door. 'Dad! These are my friends!' I told Dad. Dad replied,' Oh really? Can I see their faces?' Looking at the boys behind me, then his jaw dropped (not literally)

'1, 2, 3! Do you wanna b? Block B! Hello, we are Block B, your daughter's friends!' Block B briefly introduced to my Dad. But, Dad held me close to me and whispered, 'Are these your friends? They are so good looking!! Better looking than your brother!' 

'Dad! Of course they are my friends!!' I replied to him, and then Dad told Block B,'Why not you come over and stay at our house for a while?' *DAD!!! WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING?? BROTHER WOULD BE JEALOUS!!* I thought of that while glaring at Dad, but nodded with agreement as I did not want to upset my new friends.

As they entered my house, bunch of WOOOAAAAHHH came out of their mouths. And bunch of questions came out,

'How in the world did you get this house in less than a week?!' <------ Zico

'Look how many spare rooms they have!!!' <----------Jaehyo

'WOAH!!! 5 TOILETS!!!!' <------- Kyung

'YOU EVEN HAVE A DANCING STUDIO!!!'<-------- B-Bomb and U-Kwon

'Can we stay over for the night?'<--------- Taeil

'LOOK HOW BIG THIS LCD TV IS!!! ITS THE SAME HEIGHT AS ME!! AND THERE IS 3D MODE!!!'<------ P.O

*sigh* Is it really amazing that they must blurt out sentences, at least they like it. ^^ I went to my room and see my brother using my laptop for an important project. He forgot to bring his other laptop as he left it in school, so used mine... wait a minute, that means....

'NONONONONO!! DID YOU LOOK AT MY PERSONAL STUFF???' I shouted at him. He looked at me in a tired way and said,'Why would I look through my sister's personal stuff?'

[BTW, 'your' brother's name is Niel]

*OMFG THANK GOD, all the photos are of him sleeping!!!* While I was thinking, someone called me,'~~~~~~~!!! Where are you!?' It was Dad calling me.

'Yeah IM COMING!!!' I shouted at him so he can hear, then I glanced back at Niel and the laptop, making sure he wasn't going through my stuff.

As I went down, it was time for Block B to leave. *awwww* 'It was great to have friends like you... Thank you for coming by the way! See you tomorrow!!' I said to Block B while waving my hands, then suddenly, U-Kwon hugged me and whispered at my ears,

'I will not make you sad like the last time, we Block B promise that!'

My heart skipped a beat as he said those words and just froze like a statue as Block B left. Dad said to me,'Wow, first day of you being friends and you guys already hug each other? Cool, maybe it's because you look like guy...' then he left.

*Only a short time of making friends and U-Kwon already hugged me? Wow... Wait, am I having feelings for U-Kwon? No, you must get that state of mind away...*

Am I really having feelings for him or is it just a dream?

==========================================================================================================

Hoped you guys like it, this will be the last chapter for today, tomorrow i will get chapter 7-13 done, no worries i have lots of time, and im sorry that i didnt walk about Block B a lot in this chapter, they are actually roaming around the house... anyway hope you like it and comment below with suggestions!!