The Past

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

From the beginning......

A few years back, I was living in Singapore with my Dad and my brother. But the weird thing is that im not blood related to any of them, it was because me and my not blood related brother were adopted. My brother got adopted at the age of 7 while I adopted when I was 4, our Dad adopted us because he got divorced with his wife and both of his sons followed his wife to Japan.

For 2 years, he was alone until he found me and my brother at the streets near his house holding a sign, "Please adopt us". He got nearer to us and he asked us why we are the streets alone without our parents.

I never spoke a word as I did not know how to speak while my brother told him why we are at the streets. It's because the adoption centre we are staying went bankrupt and have to let all the children on their own. The adoption centre became a information centre for tourists.

After my brother told him everything, Dad decided to adopt us. Dad gave everything he can to make us safe. He works as a composer for famous singers. So he had a lot of money so he can pay our monthly school payments. He is loving father.

It was the first day of school in Singapore, and I was really excited to go there. All the students were cute and loving, while I was just sitting at the corner, scared as I could not speak at that time. Then, one boy named Myungsoo, he was a full Korean even though his parents are Singaporeans, he is adopted, like me, saw me sitting in the corner during art and craft time, not spending a great time with the others. He asked what was my name, since I didn't know how to speak (but I can understand), I just pointed at my name tag.

When he found out that I couldn't speak (it took him only 1 month to find out), he became a great friend, he was my friend till grade 6.

After 8 years, Dad found a job in America so we have to transfer there. Myungsoo was sad when he heard the news that I had to transfer to America, it was also the middle of the year, meaning I can't graduate with him. Myungsoo was my best friend and I told him,

'At least it's not the end of the world right? We can see each other in the future! Ok?' Myungsoo then kissed me on the cheek, making me embarresed, but I can't remembered what he said to me. So, I went to America with a smile, remebering all the good memories.

When we reached America, all the bad things started to happen...

My brother and I went to different schools so we can't see each other more often, but we still love each other. Everything went well for brother but for me, the first day I went to the school, everyone in that school started bullying me. It's all because of my appearance, I look like a guy. So, everyo-

(interrupted)

'Wait for a minute!! I'm crying hard right now! Wait... Ok continue!' Zico said to me. *sigh*

(continuing)

So, everyone started calling me "Emo", "Gay", "Weirdo" and all the bad names you can think of. What's more worse is that one of my classmates poured bleach into my water and i drank it. It caused me a lot of pain and suffering. But, my brother and Dad cheered me up during those days, thats when I started to pick up a hobby.

First, I tried Taekwondo, it improves on my discipline and I made all the way to black belt in just 3 years but it didn't help me cheer up, it only helped me focus more. So, I quit taekwondo and found another hobby.

It was a hobby that cheered me up and made me healthier, and that was dancing. Dancing is like where you can find time to let yourself free. And because of this, I smiled more, I won 6 awards for best freestyle dancing and kpop cover. But that make my classmates more jealous that caused them to make extreme measures on me.

When I won my 6th award, one of my classmate told me that the whole class will celebrate my win for making my school proud. I accepted the offer and when I went to classmate's house, everyone glared at me as if they want to kill me. Then one by one, each of them said:

'What a weirdo...'

'You think you can be like us? As if, you are waaay weaker'

'Just die okay?'

'You don't belong here'

These sentences make my life worse. When I was in the state of shock, someone shouted,'JUST PUNCH HER ALREADY!!' And someone did punch me on the face and someone else kicked me on the stomach, making me cough out blood out of my mouth. Everyone didn't mind about me so I had to walk back home, luckily, my house was near my classmate's house.

When I reached home, my dad saw me coughing out a lot of blood. My brother fainted from my physical appearence. I was then taken to the hospital. And that made my trust for other people decrease. I did not trust anybody then. 

I stayed at the hospital and wore a mask (WOOHOO FOR DAEHYUN REFERENCE!!) to cover my bruise for 9 weeks but I did not want to go back to school as everyone will mock at me and make me fall at the staircase. But, Dad had great news to tell me, he told me he found another job in Seoul and I was really happy. And as you can see(talking to Block B) that I have an enormous bruise on my face, and that was only 10 weeks ago.

-End of Story-

I'm really thankful that I have friends like you, now i really want my trust to be higher than before. I want my trust to be like when I was in Singapore, trusting everybody. Now, my brother is studying at an university trying to get a degree, so I can't spend my time with him and my Dad trust me that I can still make friends in Seoul and I think he was right....

It was silence until..... 'WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YOUR STORY IS SO SAD!!!' Block B shouted whille crying. And U-Kwon, who was beside me, promised me, 'We Block B *sniff* will never *sniff* make you sad. Ever!!' 

I comforted U-Kwon and patted him at the back, Zico saw me shed a tear and he shouted 'OMG!!!~~~~~~ IS CRYING!!!! GIVE HER A TISSUE!!!!'

I looked at him and gave him a face and wiped my tears off. I looked at my watch and it was 6:30pm, *I didn't know time pass so fast...*

'Well, I should get going. Dad would be worried about me. See you tomorrow!!' I told them happily but Taeil stopped me.

'Wait, we will come with you, we want to see your Dad.' Taeil told me. I nodded and Block B happily brought me home.

==========================================================================================================

Wassup everybody!!! ukissme567 here!! As you heard from the story, 'you' have a korean friend name Myungsoo.

And I can relate to this, I have a korean friend but as he was one year older than me, he have to go to a secondary/middle school. I had a crush on him before, but now because I did not see him for a long time, I NEARLY forgot about him...

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave a comment whether you cried or not or tell me your hurtful past and no worries, if someone keeps bullying you, just ignore and tell him off and beat the out of him. Ok?

and this is chapter 5