Myungsoo's confession

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

Your POV

After getting through the crowd, me and Myungsoo went to one of the classrooms, Class 2-1. As Myungsoo settled down, Myungsoo was crying. I asked whether he was okay,

'Hey Oppa, you okay?'

'Of course, I think your friend just pushed because he was jealous or something. No worries, I don't have any injuries.' He said with a smile. *As always, he still is sensitive.* 'You sure are the same Myungsoo I have met when we are young.' I said then I chuckled. He started laughing. Me, still in confused state, I asked him,

'Why are you laughing?'

'Because I remembered how I pecked you on the cheek, you were so RED! Hahahahaha!'

'YAH! Don't say that! I wanted to ask, why did you pecked my on the cheek?' I said while laughing. After asking him, his cheeks turned red, so I decided to .

'What kind of person are you? I'm just asking you question then you turned red! What kind of person would turn red? Hurry and answer my question Myungsoo!' As he was about to answer me, Block B(except U-Kwon oppa) stepped in. They then started to tease us,

'Yah, what are you guys doing in the room ALONE?'

'If your going to kiss, I will cover P.O's eyes so you can continue kissing, okay?'

'~~~~~ and Myungsoo, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! Hahahaha!'(Kyung and P.O)

'Yah~ Can you just go away, I have things to settle things with this guy, okay?'

They all put their hands up as if they want to surrender, and they quietly walk out of the class. 'So sorry, they are my friends in this school. So, what's your answer?'

'But, I want to ask you something first.'

'Okay, spit it out!'

'Do...Do you... have feelings for another guy?'

'Well, I did but now because he has hurt you, I don't have feelings for him now.'

'Then do you have feelings for me when we were still young?'

I paused for a while, *to be honest, because of U-Kwon, I don't love him but he is still my best friend. And I do have feelings for Myungsoo when I was still young, I think I should tell him that...*

'Yes, I did have feelings for you~'

Myungsoo eyes widened as if they were going to pop out, *She has feelings for me too? Guess this wasn't one-sided love! I should confess to her, now that I know she loves me.*

'So are you going to answer my question earlier? Hurry up!'

'It's....because....I....L.....Lo.'

'Because you what?'

'Because....'

He then stood up, (yes I was also standing up for the whole time)and said to me.

'Because I Love You!! That's why I pecked your cheek...' Both our cheeks started turning red. He then apologized for the sudden confession. Until......


Wassup everybody! Are you starting to squeal? If not, just check out the next chapter...

You

Myungsoo(Black)

Jaehyo

Zico

Kyung and P.O