I'm Sorry... About Everything...

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

U-Kwon POV

I was running around the whole school, trying to find ~~~~~ and Myungsoo.*Where are guys?* I was about to give up until I saw Block B leaving Class 2-1. I ran towards them and they seem to noticed me, and I asked them,

'Have you seen ~~~~~ and Myungsoo?'

'Yeah, they are in Class 2-1 right now, but I recommend you not to go in.'

'Why?'

'~~~~~ and Myungsoo are having a friend to friend talk right now, so you should not interuppt those two.'

'Are you angry at me?'

'Yes, but it wasn't your fault. Because we are such good listeners, we accidentaly heared what Kira said to you.'

'Wow, then tell me what you heard?'

'Kira told you to push Myungsoo.'

'But was more surprising is that you followed her orders. We are going to buy banana milk for Kira so bye!

And they just left. *seriously? they didn't even told me whether they eavesdropped at myungsoo and ~~~~~* And then I heard a conversation from Class 2-1. I quietly walk towards the door and took a peek through the window(as I was tall enough), and I saw ~~~~~ and Myungsoo. *I think I should tell ~~~~~ later... they are busy* until I heard a chair being pushed, I quickly turned and saw Myungsoo standing, and then you heard,

'Because I Love You!! That's why I pecked you......'

*........ Myungsoo loves....... ~~~~~??* I was so shocked that I fell down. *Hope they won't go outside......' I quickly stood up and ran as fast as I could.

Your POV

/thump/ It was loud, I think I should check it out.'Stay here, I will be back for a while.' Myungsoo nodded then I went outside and found U-Kwon running away. *Did he came to say sorry or just eavesdrop at us?* I thought then I saw U-Kwon looking back as if he was chased by someone. So, to find out why was he running, I ran to him trying to catch him. And in a matter of seconds, I caught him. 'Yah you were running away just now, why were running?'

'I came to say sorry to you and explain everything, but I accidentaly heard Myungsoo said 'I Love You'. I accidentaly ok? I want to go into the room until I heard him say I love you to you.'

'Oh...... ok, follow me back to the classroom, then you can explain.' He then nodded and we went back to the classroom.

Once we reached at the classroom, Myungsoo was sitting on a chair but he then glared at U-Kwon. *oh no this is not good* As I was thinking , Myungsoo stood up, raised a fist and started running towards U-Kwon. I quickly blocked U-Kwon and got punched on the face. As it was so powerful, I fainted right away after I got punched. Everything was black and dark...

Myungsoo POV

As ~~~~~ brought that guy who pushed me earlier, I glared at him, feeling like I want to punch him. So, I stood up, raised my fist and started running towards him so he can get a reward for pushing me. But, ~~~~~ then blocked him, I wanted to stop but I couldn't, so in the end, I punched her. *i'm sorry that I punched you, I did not know that was actually the friend you were talking about...*

Your POV

When I woke up, I found myself in my bedroom and I was surrounded by guys. I rubbed my eyes so I can get a clear vision, it was Block B and Niel Oppa. Guess I was unconsious then I was brought home. When Block B saw me opened my eyes, they started worrying about me in the room,

'Hey are you okay?'

'You got a massive bruise on your cheek, it must have hurt.'

'Sorry that we teased you earlier.'

'Yes I am fine.' When I touched my cheek, it hurt....A LOT!!! *ow... I did not know Myungsoo has a punch that powerful...* To cover my bruise, I asked P.O to help me get my mask, 'Yes Ma'am!' I chuckled, seeing his happy face. As he got my mask, I put around my mouth, and everyone stared at you, and they said,

'With that mask, you 100% look like a guy!'

'You are so handsome!'

'Hey don't call me handsome! By the way, where is Myungsoo?' Speaking with a curious tone.

'He already went home, and he kissed you before he left. After he kissed you, his face turned red and quickly left as we were all looking at him kissing you...and we all know he kissed you the lips.'

*WHAT?! He kissed me...ON MY LIPS?!?! That was my first kiss... And it's with my childhood friend!!! Oh dear...* Thinking with a panic expression, as I was looking around, U-Kwon was beside me and he then asked everyone to get out of the room. Block B obeyed and left the room without a word.

'So you have your appropriate answer? Hurry up and spill the beans, I protected you from getting punched in the face, so quickly tell me.'

'Kira told me to push Myungsoo.'

'And you even followed her orders... What a friend...'

'How would I know whether that was your friend or what?'

'Nevermind, at least you spoke the truth. Now, let me rest here alone for a while.'

'I'm sorry... About everything...' He then left without a word. After he left the room, I started crying. *why would that order U-Kwon oppa to push Myungsoo?? Guess I can't go to school tomorrow...*


Hi guise I'm sure you memorised the colour coding right now. So, i will not be updating this story for a day as i want to do a poll on who would 'you' be ending up with... PS Instead i will do a new fanfic feat you and B1A4!