The Fight

Romance of a Teenage Girl(Currently not updating)

U-Kwon POV

'KYAAAAAAA!!!! THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT IS HUGGING ~~~~~!!!!'

I heard this sentence while I was talking to Kira. *A transfer student hugging ~~~~~?* Since all the screaming girls and Block B were behind me, I turned around and saw a boy hugging ~~~~~ and wiping her tears. I was shocked that a new student who just came to our school and he is hugging my best friend? What is he thinking?

While I was thinking for possible reason, Kira interuppted my mind,'Hey,is that your friend? And a new guy is hugging her, so you go up and push him away from your best friend! Ok?'

I listened to Kira's words, so I stood up and push him away from ~~~~~. But, when I pushed him, ~~~~~ suddenly shouted at me......

Your POV

I was hugging Myungsoo until U-Kwon Oppa pushed him away from me. I was furious and could not hold in my anger anymore, so I shouted at him,

'YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND? WHO TOLD YOU TO PUSH HIM ANYWAY?! HE IS REALLY SENSITIVE YOU KNOW? I WON'T FORGIVE YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE AN APPROPRIATE ANSWER!'

Everyone around me was shocked that I got angry, I'm not a type of person who gets angry easily. But was more shocking is that I was crying because I shouted at U-Kwon Oppa, my best friend. But, I still could not forgive him for having a girlfriend who is a . I glared at U-Kwon Oppa with an angry look and quickly picked Myungsoo up and moved out of the crowd. I moved out of crowd crying while glaring at U-Kwon.

U-Kwon POV

'YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND? WHO TOLD YOU TO PUSH HIM ANYWAY?! HE IS REALLY SENSITIVE YOU KNOW? I WON'T FORGIVE YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE AN APPROPRIATE ANSWER!'

I froze and my feet are like rooted to the ground, hearing her shouting at me and getting angry, is not her. She has a charismatic look but in the inside, she is cheerful and bubbly... But seeing her angry makes me feel hurt. Should I tell her it was my idea as I don't want her to get hurt or should I tell her it was Kira's idea? I think I should tell her truth and apologize to her friend. *What kind of best friend am I? I promised I won't make her cry, but I made her cry... I failed as a friend...* I thought while looking at the ground and crying. Then Kira told me,

'Ignore her, she is a . Scolding her best friend just because of you pushing her childhood friend onto the ground.Pfffft! Let's go hubby.'

'Don't call her a . She is my best friend and I promised her that I won't make her cry, but I did. And you were the one who told me to push him. She has a bad past you know, thats why I made that promise to her.'

'Whatever... Let's go to less crowded area, so we can eat again.'

'You don't care about her? You said you care about other people. So you were bullying her? If so, let's breakup. Give me a truthful answer. NOW!!' 

After I shouted at Kira, all the attention were at me, but I didn't see Block B. Guess Block B followed ~~~~~ to calm her down. Then, Kira finally gave me an answer,'Why would I bully your bestfriend?  I'm an angel you know!'

But I did not believe her,'If your not giving me an honest answer, I will wait for your answer. If you admit it, I will still be your girlfriend. But if I find different answers from Block B and ~~~~~, we will breakup. I will give you 3 days to admit, and during these 3 days, I won't be hanging out with you. Now, I will be giving an appropriate answer to ~~~~~!' And walked out of the crowd, trying to find ~~~~~, her friend and Block B.


So how the story so far? Please comment!! 

U-Kwon

You