Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Karma

It's December and it's almost here. Christmas. The day most couples get together kiss, date, and have fun. Will it be the same for Yoseob and Kikwang? Well it could except for one fact.

It was Decmber 19. Yoseob was just walking around so he can find the perfect gift for the first Chrismas with his first love. Well as he walked on he saw Kikwang happily chatting with a girl. It looked like she was older since she drove him. Yoseob though she might be his sister and went to approach him and introduce himself but Kikwang leaned in to kiss her.

Bye sweetie.

I'll see you honey.

Yoseob stopped because of the shock and quickly turned to walk the other way.

The next school day, Yoseob tried to act like nothing is wrong but he is a horrible liar.

Babe. What's wrong? You seemed a little off the whole day.

Yoseob stayed silent. And then answered.

In a hypothetical sense, if a guy goes out with another guy and sees the other going out with another girl, would you mistaken it as cheating?

Yeah of course! Who wouldn't? But who is this?

Oh I was giving and advice to a close friend.

Yoseob tried to act cheerful and waited. For kikwang to confess. But this never happened and Yoseob couldn't endure it fully knowing he might be alone this Christmas.

December 23, Yoseob goes to make the first move.

Kikwang, you know what I talked to you about, about my friend, it's actually about you and me.

Kikwang stayed silent. He give a little glare.

Yoseob, are you cheating on me?

Aren't you cheating on me?! I saw you with the girl. In the car. Everything kissing to the i'll see you honey. I seriously don't get you. How could you think that it was me? I left everything for you. Was this fun for you huh?

Kikwang stayed still wide eyed.

You found me out. Yeah I'm sorry. I was two timing you. I'll break it off. It hasn't been very long you see. I need the-

I don't need to hear it. We're done here. Go to your sweetie.

Yoseob took big steps all the way to his house where his friends were already. He thought what a horrible day to feel like this and tried to hide his feelings and headed toward them. Of course he couldn't hide his disgust.

What's wrong with you? Did something happen?

Where's Kikwang?

Did he hurt you? Do you want me to beat him up?

Yoseob gave a low chuckle. He loved his bros.

I ended it with him. A gay relationship is just not for me I guess.

Oh.

After the guys left, Yoseob flopped down onto his bed. He his phone and saw 54 text messages. All from Kikwang. In one touch he deleted everything.

He wanted to get revenge.