Notice

Karma

Yoseob started to notice that his cold junior high friend was literally in all his classes just like his three best guy friends at the school. Kikwang always sat in the corner with the "cool" guys acting like they rule that area. The teacher tried to keep them under control, but it was literally impossible that he gave up and considered that small place their hangout. However, Kikwang was always quiet. Not cold, but not sociable either. His friends were a bit rowdy, but Kikwang manages to look like he is paying attention in class. Yoseob couldn't believe the boy who used to be the funniest guy in middle school could change so much because he's in high school now.  Yoseob couldn't help but stare at Kikwang. He noticed Kikwang's physique and his looks. He started staring at his muscles.

Ehem. Yoseob. Could you look forward and not try to get your girlfriend's attention?

He noticed that IU was also sitting in the direction he was looking at.

Oh sorry. It's because she was so pretty.

IU blushed and the class laughed. It was almost time for Sadies at this school and it looks like IU already has someone in mind. Of course, Yoseob, as clueless as he is, didn't know there was a dance coming up much less know what Sadies is. Yoseob couldn't stop thinking about Kikwang.

When did he become so toned? He used to be just tall and lanky.

Two weeks before Sadies, IU baked a batch of cupcakes to ask Yoseob to Sadies.

Would you go to Sadies with me?

Yoseob was suprised that the girl asked for this dance. He didn't even know about the dance but he kept his cool so IU wouldn't be hurt.

Ok. I'm happy that you asked me.

He flashed her his pearly whites and made IU swoon for a moment. Yoseob also grew up a little although he doesn't notice it himself. He took a cupcake gave one to IU and took the rest to give to his friends. During the track and field practice he copied Kikwang's exercises.

Why are you looking at Kikwang so intently.

I want to become like him.

Huh?

HIs body became so toned. I wanna be a ladies' man too.

Hahaha.

KIkwang noticed Yoseob's glance and gave him a smirk and turned to practice. This angered Yoseob. He just wanted to have a better body and hasn't talk to the boy for years and he gets a smirk as a first greeting. He decided that he'll surpass Kikwang.

After school, the boys were at Dongwoon's eating the freshly baked carrot cake his mom baked for them. 

How many calories are in these?

Why do you care? Are you become girly from hanging out with Kikwang too much?

He's girly? I thought he became more manlier.

Whatever. Around 1500 calories why. NO fat though.

ok good. I wanna have a good body.

You're popular amongst the girls already why?

So I could jump better and be better than Kikwang.  That guy pisses me off.

He pisses all of us off.

Kikwang never pissed on me.

The three other boys stared at Dongwoon and wonder if his mother dropped him on his head or something. After that Yoseob started to practice his off. The captain looked at him and decided to put him in the official team for his effort. His friends congratulated him but Kikwang just looked at him and gave him a smirk, again.

It was three days before Sadies and Sadies was the last thing on Yoseob's mind. IU mentioned wearing matching outfits something along the line of a princess and a prince. A prince everyone whoo's over. Like Kikwang. But Yoseob forgot to buy and outfit during the weekend and went to the mall to whip up something quick. There was a costume store and the store he usually goes to. He decided to go to his usual store and buy a collared shirt with a navy blazer. He had slacks at home so he felt that he was ready. IU called him the next day.

Let's check our outfits.

IU went all out with the tight corset and long dress but Yoseob looked like he was going to go out on a date. 

Oppa. That's not how you do it. You have to have the prince charming look. like a hunter looke or a military look. You look like you're going on a simple date.

We should become modern princess and prince. Cut your dress a little to fairy height.

Oh OoO. That's not a bad idea. I thought that this was stupid too. Thanx. You actually care unlike other guys. Stupid Taeyang oppa.

What did you say?

Nothing!

Ok then see you at the dance tomorrow!

The next night, Yoseob went to IU's house at 6 to go to the dance with. They were still freshmen so they couldn't drive and had Yoseob's mom drive them to school.

Wow. My little child grew up. IU you look so pretty today. 

Thank you.

They arrived at the dance. The dance hasnt started yet and it was all awkward movements across the dance floor. Yoseob went straight to the food to eat his fill.  IU saw him running away and grabbed his arm. She pulled him to the dance floor to dance. He sees his friends on the side whistlying. They were also asked by girls but the girls aren't important. Yoseob doens't know how to dance and hung out on the dance floor awkwardly until IU got tired. 

What a waste of money. I'm not going to these dances ever again.

Yoseob took one look around while waiting for IU to get her food and saw Kikwang with a girl. He was casually dancing with like he knew what he was doing. Yoseob looked at him enviously thinking that he would want to be like him someday.Be casual with the girls know what to do in every situation. Kikwang saw Yoseob and smirked at him once more.