Last days

Karma

The last couple days of their summer break they decided to all meet up and finish up any last minute homework. Hyunseung and Kikwang as the smart ones of the group already finished their "simple tasks" but the others groaned while trying to finish up the cruel torture under Hyunseung's watch. Kikwang did not help much and didn't try to help while he subtly flirted with Yoseob. He pulled Yoseob onto his lap and played with his hair kissing random places and wrapping his arms around him. The three boys tried not to be disturbed by the love session but ended up asking a lot of question.

Let's take a five. You two aren't helping with this little scene here ya know.

Kikwang is bothering me too.

It's nice and all but I feel that you're just too open. Gays aren't widely known.

Don't hurt Yoseob.

Haha ok I'll just take my doll to the next room.

That's my parent's room. My house is not that big.

Oh well. Then here'll just have to do.

Hands off until we're done or I'll ignore you for a month.

Ok ok.

Kikwang raised his hands up in surrender. After the five minutes the three boys started to furiously work on the difficult Calculus problems place before them and  just finished at 11 pm. Kikwang took that chanced and scooped Yoseob up and place him on the bed.

Now you three can give us some privacy right?

But we just finished!!!!!!

Kikwang threw them a deathly glare and the three scampered out of the room. Kikwang quickly laid down next to Yoseob and started pushing the bangs away from Yoseob's face. He kissed him. Yoseob looked back but his vision was becoming foggy because of the last minute homework and quickly fell into deep sleep.

I love you Kikwang.

Kikwang grinned giving Yoseob a tight hug and quietly left to go home.

The next day was the first day of school and Kikwang woke up early to go pick up Yoseob. Yoseob's mom was glad Yoseob made another friend and let him the room. Yoseob was still sleeping in total ignorance to when he has to wake up.

Wake up my love.

Huh? What time?

It 7:30.

What? I'm late.!

Haha jk. It's stil 7:15 hurry up and get ready.

Yoseob quickly dressed checked if everything was in his bag while brushing his teeth while Kikwang brushed his hair. They ran to school and made it right when the bell rang. The teacher started to call roll and told the students to pass up their homework. Yoseob looked at Kikwang who was sitting a couple seats behind him and smiled. He mouthed I love you and quickly turned back so the teacher won't catch him. 

September, October, November passed in a flash and it was December. The five boys alway hung out together like always in their sophomre years except the occasional "dates" Kikwang and Yoseob went on. They were all in holiday moods and slacked off a little. However a snow storm was hovering just above them.