High School.

Karma

It's the end of middle school and life has been going along. At this time Yoseob and Kikwang has no interaction whatsoever. The list for the high school for all graduating students are posted up in front of the couselors' office. Yoseob takes a look, skims around a little, and looked down. He ran to his close friends and bursted. (fyi: Kikwang's name wasn't on there either, but at this time he doesn't care)

Why aren't you guys going to the same school as me?

Well we aren't smart and unless you're in the upper level there is no reason to waste a lot of gas there. It's a hard school. Why don't you just go to the school around here? 

My mom's gonna be disappointed whatever.

Dude we'll miss ya. Stay in touch.

During the last couple of days it was all boohoo, tears, miss yas, keep in touch, and yearbooks. It was a real pain. All Yoseob wanted to do was sleep, eat, and play. Even if he had to go to health for two weeks, he got it over in the beginning. Sometimes his friends call him over to hangout with some girls they met during the summer. One girl he decided was pretty nice to keep in touch was IU. She was a good singer with a cute aegyo to go with it. Of course he felt it was only skin deep. Keep  note that Yoseob never fell in love before. Him and IU became close and found out that both of them were going to the same high school. About two months later, Yoseob takes his first steps into his new school. He noticed IU looking around the school with her schedule. 

Boo!

Wah!

Where do I get my stuff?

Over there. Omg. You scared me!

Sorry but you looked so clueless. It's fun to scare you.

Do you want to get hurt!? You....

Sorry madam sorry.

They laughed and giggled as they went to their first class of the day. It seemed that they had almost all the same classes together except the last period of the day. IU decided to take choir and Yoseob decided to try out for the track team. They became very close and didn't bother with people around them. Yoseob made new friends like Hyunseung, the nerdy type who is usually kind enough to help Yoseob with school work, Junhyun, the cool guy although he seems cold at first, he will help in times of need, and Dongwoon, shares a lot of food. IU had her own little group with her choir friends and didn't hang out with Yoseob as much but they still stayed the best of friends in school. Yoseob found out that all three of is new friends are trying out for the football team instead and asked him to join. 

Sure. Why not? I don't like running either way. 

All four of the boys made the team. To celebrate the decided to go to Junhyun's house to play games since, as Yoseob recently found out, Junhyun's parents have loads of money and are never around. They played and ate snacks until it was eight. Since no homework was assigned, nobody was worried about having a little fun before the second day of school. Whenever they had a test ot study for they went to Hyunseung's house. Whenever they were starved after practice they went to Dongwoon's house. Whenever they want to just sleep and laze around they go to Yoseob's house. Whenever they were bored, they met up with IU and her friends to go on a group date, kind of. Yoseob had the best of times.

Second semester rolls around with ease. Since football season was over, the four boys got special permission to join track. The boys went through their same routine never staying at the same house two nights in a row. The first day of track someone suddenly grabbed Yoseob.

You boys aren't going anywhere until you pass the "interview"

Yoseob takes one look at his attacker.

Wah! Doojoon! You go to this school? I didn't know you were that smart.

I feel hurt! Even if I wasn't a higher math level I still have enough brains to get here. 

But what were you talk about? What interview? We've never heard about it.

I know it was made this year by the seniors. They try to intimidate you to the point you break down. Just stay cool and be yourself and you'll be fine. Don't try to flatter them.

Sup I'm Junhyung. I'm Yo's (Yoseob's nickname) friend. So you mean we'll be doing a normal interview not a physical test.

I assume that since you guys were in the winning football team last semester that you guys will be in shape. Well it's nice to see you again, Yoseob. See ya around!

The four boys looked at Doojoon sunbae walking away with a confuse expression on their face (actually Junhyun had a very expressionless face but he also tried to wrack through his brain furiously to soak in all the information he was given).

When is our interview?

Typical Hyunseung straight to the point.

What a weird track team this school has.

Yoseob did not know anything that other schools have this same system.

I hope food is provided.

Typical Dongwoon.

The four boys walked to Yoseob's house half eagerly waiting for their upcoming "interview", the survival of the fittest test.