Do you wanna?

Karma

The boys woke up the next afternoon. Yoseob turned to his side to see Kikwang looking at him and when Kikwang saw Yoseob look at him turned away immediately.

It was fun. We should do it more often. We could invite Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Junhyung when they're free.

Yeah...Kikwang what do you like about me?

Huh?

What about me attracts you?

Uh you?

seriously.

I'm not telling it's a secret. You won't want to know.

Just tell me.

Why'd you want to know. You don't even like me. I feel that it's useless you like me and I'm starting to get the feeling to give up.

What if I like you?

Huh?

Whatever .

Yoseob ran down thanking Kikwang's parents for letting him stay for the night and ran home. He went home to ponder on what he just did and thought that he just inderectly confessed to a guy who he only got to know again in five months. How can he fall in love with a guy he knew for only less than half an year and not fall in love with any of his other closer guy friends. Maybe it's because he felt self conscious from the unexpected confession and aggressiveness.

Yoseob thought that he was in the wrong especially calling his recent friend a . He decided to make up if Kikwang was willing to the next day.

Hello?

Kikwang?

What.

I just wanna say sorry. I had no right to call you a or get mad at you yesterday. I was hoping that you'll forgive me?

Kikwang couldn't say no to that tone of voice.

Sure. It's fine. 

Great. I think I just got a little jealous that my little puppy moved on.

What are you talking about?

I saw you and another guy kissing the other day at that cool restaraunt with Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon.

Did they see me?

No you're safe.

Ok I need to explain something to you about that. 

It's fine we're not even dating. Who you are going out with has nothing to do with me.

It has everything to do with you. Just meet up with me I need to tell you something. We were just playing around.

Sure I'll meet up with you.

Ok Starbucks at 1 is cool?

sure see ya.

Yoseob went to starbucks and saw Junhyung waiting impatiently outside with two Americanos one in each hand. 

Hey why didn't you wait inside?

I was hoping that we could talk somewhere more privately like the park.

Ok sure.

They walked to the park and noticed an empty bench and sat down.

What did you want to talk about.

Ok then. Just listen don't say anything just listen til I finish.

Thr guy you saw me with  is just one of my flings. How is he connected to you? He keeps my mind of you. I can't hold it in. I'm also a guy. I love you and I don't want to hurt you and I promised I'll wait until you love me back. I was happy when you asked me yesterday something remotely close to lover questions but I had to stay in reality. Are you starting to like me?

I'm not answering that.

I'm gonna take that as a yes?

...

Do you wanna go out then?

I'm not against it.

Kikwang kissed Yoseob and smiled knowing that he finally fulfilled his mission.