Interview (rated M for minor cussing)

Karma

The next morning the four boys went to school early in the morning together (they slept over at Yoseob's) and impatiently waited for the interview. Then a loudspeaker boomed out and inaudible noise. The four boys were only able to make out the "track", "interview" "afterschool", "Locker". They suspected that the interview for the new track members would be after school at the lockers. 

Right after their last academic class of the day, the boys rushed to the lockers to see how the people fare at the interviews. Looking at the previous guys who went before them, the interview was not the best thing in the world. First tough guy Junhyung went in first. He comes out with his black hoodie covering his face only uttering a few cuss words under his breath and sat on the bench waiting for the rest of his friends to get through with the interview. Next smart  guy Hyunseung walks in.

How could anyone win me at a word fight? I need to talk to him more often.

Hyunseung had a more determined look on his face when he came out. Next Dongwoon goes in. A few seconds later, he comes running out crying and jumps on Hyunseung's lap. Startled Yoseob goes in. He sees an empty chair in front of the panel of huge seniors and the stars of the track team. He takes one glance around the questioners and notices Kikwang. Kikwang looked at Yoseob like he has never seen a person like him before much less interact with him. The first senior started off.

Why do you want to join the track team?

Honestly, cuz there's nothing better to do.

Why should we let you in then?

Then don't if you have to question me.

Do you have any dignity or any manner to your sunbaes?

This time Kikwang was the one who asked. Yoseob looked at him coldly.

I don't think you're any older than me.

Leave. We don't need your attitude here freshman.

People who make others cry can just off. tards.

Yoseob stormed off. The next day the four boys looked at the list having the little bit of hope left that they would make it. Figures out that the interview was only for the entertainment of the senior so if you were physically capable you made it.

Those ing bastards pissing the out of me.

Junhyung calm down, It's their way of saying welcome I guess. But we won't let them get away with it. I could plan a revenge scheme.

I can't believe I passed that interview. They must be really lenient.

Dongwoon, are you stupid?

Wah! Let's go to Junhyung's to celebrate.

Hey who gave you permission to be in charge of who goes to my house?

The four boys went on with their daily life. For their last period of the day they changed into comfortable clothes and were told to job five miles on their first day. The boys later crashed at Junhyung's and fell asleep.

The next day, the captain of the track team came to assign the newcomers their events.

Junhyung- shot put and 100 meter dash. Dongwoon- baton relay race and long jump. Hyunseung- mile run and help me make a health program for everyone. Yoseob- High jump and vaulting. Ok now get to your places.

Yoseob jogs to the high jump area and sees only two guys other than him. One who is Kikwang.

Sup new guy I'm Lee Joon. Do ya remember me? We met during middle school.

Ya course nice to see you again sunbae.

Ya know Kikwang right?

Yoseob takes a moment to look over the tall, lean, and handsome guy with an indifferent attitude.

We haven't talked much after sunbae left.

Well it's time for you guys get to know each other again. 

Lee Joon helped teach Yoseob the different ways he could get over the pole while Kikwang went to the other one to practice by himself.

Is he always so cold now? 

Well you could say that he's become arrogant. I don't know how to handle that boy since he isn't doing anything wrong. More like he save our track team from being the lowest of the lows.

Hm. Good for him. It's ok I'll kick him into his rightful position.

Haha. Ok let's get started.

Yoseob started jumping and by the end of the day he was able to jump around 2 meters high. The sunbae was proud of him and decided to recommend him in the next event. 

The four boys then went to Yoseob's to rest from their harsh training on their first day. They all got very good reactions from the regulars of the track team and were proud that they could be of service. Since it was a Friday, they all decided to buy snacks and play some games and sleep over. They also planned for something the next day.