Chapter 7

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Yoseob's P.O.V.
  .... "I woke up super happy because you have confessed my love for Soyeon. Went running to the tent where Soyeon was. Opened, and she was not.
   I went looking for her desperately. I heard a voice from afar. "You are looking for me." It was a sweet voice coming from the bottom of the field. I went to the woods, where the noise was coming from. She was a girl on his back. "Yoseob-AH! HOW LONG! THOUGHT WOULD NEVER FIND YOU!" He turned, was Sohyun. My eyes watered. "So ... Sohyun?" I asked super happy. She shook her head. "Nae!'m Myself!" she was running to embrace me .... "
   "Yoseob! Do not cry!" I heard another voice. It was just a dream. Soyeon was looking at me. "Yoseob-ah Do not cry!" Soyeon hugged me. My eyes were filled with tears. "I do not believe that this was only a dream! Sohyun I want back! Soyeon Do it again! MAKE!" I shouted desperately. Soyeon started crying. "I really wanted to do it again, but I can not! Yoseob! Can not! Sorry!" spoke. I dried my tears. I looked Soyeon. She was really crying. I hugged her super strong. "Soyeon, I know nobody can do that, I would also make their parents return," I said. I dried her tears. She smiled. "Thank Yoseob, you said yesterday ... the good things I've done in your life, right?! Now I'll tell my" spoke very happy. She sat beside me. "You showed me your weakness!" spoke. I laughed. "I think ... alone!" laughed. "Well, let's have breakfast, do not you?" I asked. "Nae".
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   I dared not say I love it. Do not want to disrupt his love. Further he said that he loved me. That hurt him even more. I did not want more problems with it. So I made a decision. Tomorrow morning I will go.
   Yoseob was making breakfast in the countryside. Today we return to the house.
   "Yoseob! I'll fix things, we're going," I said. He shook his head. "Okay."
   After breakfast, we went straight to the car. We'll have a good time traveling.