Chapter 12 ~~ Please, dont' Say Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye

 

 

Soyeon's P.O.V.
   I woke up very happy, because seeing my future mother in law is a great honor. I prepared the coffee. Yoseob agreed. "Good day, flower day" he said with a sweet voice. "Good morning Yoseob!" replied. He gave me a kiss. "How's that flower?" Asked. I smiled. "I'm fine, and you?" I asked. "Yes, I'm well, tonight we visit my mother, all right?" Asked. "Oh, okay!'s An honor to meet your mother!" replied. He smiled. "Let's have breakfast," he said. I shook my head. "Yes yes!" I sat down and went to eat.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    It was my choice. If you choose Sohyun Soyeon or I will have to attend the same way there, because he asked me to talk to him. Already picked my decision, that decision and give very sure that I do not regret it.
 
Sohyun's P.O.V.
    I was sleeping on the floor in that place dirty. I heard the noise from the basement door open. He was sly yet, could not connect anything yet. "Sohyun, Dujun is looking for you, he'll take you to a" strong man took me to the room Doojoon.
    "Let her go," he said. They released me. "For now I do not want you here, only Sohyun" he said. They withdrew.
    "What do you want with me?" I asked. He gave me a shampoo, a conditioner, a towel and some clothes. "Why do you want this?" I asked. "Today you will meet, so be ready until 19h" he said. I was at least happy that he left to shower after those 4 years. My hair was already lifeless, my whole body and luscious dirty. And at least the dress was beautiful!
 
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    Was approximately 20h, we'd better go.
   "Soyeon is ready?" Asked. "Yeah I'm ready," he said. We went to the car. I made my decision right. That this decision right!
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    Yoseob was taking me to meet my future mother in law. I was very happy. Well. We stopped at a place, very dark. In the middle of nowhere.
    "Yoseob, this is the house of his mother?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, I stopped here to rest, we leave?" Asked. I shook my head. "Hum!" we left the car.
    At the bottom of the field, there was another car. "Yoseob, what is it? Let's go with that car?" I asked. "I do not, but you do!" spoke. I turned my face. "What is that Yoseob, what are you doing?" I asked. He pulled me up, but I stopped. "Oh lovely Soyeon, how long!" Doojoon was voice. "Yoseob Please, do not let me stay with him, please!" said. "I have no choice," he pulled me. My eyes were running tears. "Yoseob NO!" I screamed. But Yoseob did not care. We reached the car. "Yoseob, thank you for the trade!" Doojoon said. "What return?" I looked at Yoseob. "Never mind, just know that you do not belong to me anymore," he gave me to Doojoon. Doojoon opened the door and gave a girl. "SOHYUN!" Yoseob screamed with excitement. "Oppa! How long!" She replied. My eyes were watering. I was happy with Yoseob, having rediscovered with Sohyun, but sad for me to have traded with Doojoon. I forgive him. Now the old life again. Goodbye Yoseob.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! We are in the penultimate chapter!

 

bye!