Chapter 2 ~~ 4 Years Ago....

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Yoseob's P.O.V.
     I did not sleep tonight, just to see some response. Enough that kid is saying that a doctor and nurse.
     They shook their heads. "No way ..." Spoke. Deep breath. "Can I see her?" I asked, already leaving tears in my eyes. "Unfortunately, her body is already leading to the place where she was born because her parents wanted her to Sohyun near them," the boy said. I sat down and could not stand it ... cried until ....
    No more output, took it, but for some reason it would be good for her. I'll miss feeling. But, still, do not give up on you because you never said where he was born nor where his parents live. I'll figure it out alone.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    I woke up very happy waiting for the answer. As soon as I got up, my phone rang.
    "Annyeonaseyo Park In Jung! We would we call you! Here! Are you classified! His training as vocal and dancer begins tomorrow, along with some girls" spoke. "Ah! Annyeongaseyo! Thank you for the response, I'm very happy! Very happy indeed, I am grateful! Tomorrow, but ... what time?" I asked. "8 am will now begin, is already ready," he said. "Okey ~ ~ I'll be ready! Chu ~" I hung up my phone. I cried a lot, jumped a lot. I was very happy! Today is a day of celebration! Thankfully, today is Sunday .... and I have class tomorrow, but now yes, I have reason to miss school!
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    He was a bridge, was seeing my reflection in the water. My eyes lagrimejando. Very sad. He was holding the ring that would put on Sohyun.
    Yes, it was a day very, very uncomfortable for me.