Chapter 8

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Soyeon's P.O.V.
    The next day, I went very quietly to the door, for Yoseob not listen. Get out of the house, put a step out of the house. I've felt lost in a crowd wanting to talk to him.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    I found the environment very quiet. I found it strange, then went to see Soyeon. She was not. I opened the windows, was a lot of people at my door. All with signs saying: "Do not be discouraged Big Man", or "Forget his bride, stay with me!" (I found this pretty funny). I found this strange day. I open the door.
    "Good morning Mr. Yang Yoseop, we are media channel _____. We want to do an interview with you. Shall we?" Asked a girl and several cameras. I felt like a star. But really wanted to look for Soyeon. "Not now, I'm on a mission now," I said. "From pajamas?" Asked. Do not hit me that I was in my pajamas. "Oh no!" answered very ashamed. I closed the door, changed clothes, took a deep breath. I opened the door and went behind Soyeon.
    Runs off to find her. "Soyeon! Soyeon!" I was looking for it.
    Someone hugged me from behind. "Yoseob-ah! Glad you're here! Was lost! Please do not leave me more," he said. I smiled. I took her into the house.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    I regretted running away from home. But my heart still says to leave this house.