Chapter 3 ~~ Presently....

Don't Say Goodbye

 

------------------------------------Presently--------------------------------
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    Today was another day of training. I just finished college. Even that was a terrible choice to be part of this group, because the boss is very bossy, and just want things that satisfy you. But I still have no courage to talk to him because his actions with me is super different with the attitude with the girls ... It seems to me an evil ...
    Good, but can not give up because I will not have money to pay for the house and everything.
    As I will only later I was resting in the afternoon, watching tv with popcorn, lunch and everything else ...
   
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   Today makes 4 years Sohyun died. Today, I wanted to go to the cemetery to see her, but as I have no information, I can not see it.
   So I stayed home all day.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    It was already dusk, then went on foot to present a new music company. We combined all of us to go with a different outfit, you almost never use. Then I took an outfit that was in my closet and went to the company.
 
 
   When I arrived I was very tired, also go by on the street like that and still walking.
   "Soyeon! You are here! Glad!" Jiyeon said. "Yeah ... I think I'm here!" replied. "Well, we gotta go soon! Director is very angry with you, and we do not want anything bad to you" Hwayoung said. My group consists of Jiyeon, Qri and Hwayoung.
   Arriving at the room, Doojoon was there without his girlfriend Hyomin because she would do a song.
   "Ready? Begin when you think you are ready," he said. "We're always prepared" Jiyeon said. He looked at us. "Surprise me," he said. We sat in our seats and we start dancing.
   Halfway through the presentation, Doojoon to music. "What is it? Trained you? Apparently not! Are crap! You said you were ready, they are always ready! But here there seems! Are crap! Crap! This work is poor!" Spoke. Discouraged. "Soyeon, have a conversation later," he said. I froze. "It's not fair! ... You are very very naughty ... with our friend! Please respect it as you respect us, why do you not have the same consideration for us with her?" Jiyeon vented. "Why ... Why ... Why do not you care! Are things in life!" responded and drove Hwayoung, Jiyeon and Qri.
   "Well, tell me what you mean," I said. "Stand!" spoke. Raised. He slapped my face. "What is this!? What'd I do to you?" I asked crying. "I found out who you are! Are you the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park! ... Those losers!" spoke. "DO NOT TALK SO OF MY PARENTS DOOJOON!" I yelled. "KNOW WHAT HE DID FOR ME AND MY FATHER? EVERYTHING! MUST HE WAS MANY ACCOUNTS FOR U.S. AND NOT PAID UNTIL TODAY! NOW, ARE YOU GOING TO PAY! NOT CARE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY! Kill ourselves YOUR PARENTS" and spoke slammed in my face again, until he passed out.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
  I just finished my dinner, then went to kitchen washing dishes and putting out the garbage. When I felt a strange move near me. I put out the garbage and when I turned, had a garbage bag moving. I ran into the house. After a while, the door opened again.
   She was still moving. Then I pick up and put inside my house, to see what would be. It was too heavy to be a waste!