Chapter 4

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Soyeon's P.O.V.
 I woke up with my face aching all over. I was in a room with pictures of a girl. I found this very strange, and also because he did not remember anything after that more Doojoon hit me.
   Exit the room. I was in a house, very different from mine. There was a boy, sitting drinking coffee.
   "Annyeongaseyo" I said. He looked. "I.. Do not know you! Yesterday I found you passed out in a garbage bag," he said. My thoughts: 'Doojoon!'. "Excuse me!" I said. "No problem, come have a coffee" spoke. I sat. I was hungry, did a long time that did not take as good a coffee.
   After breakfast, I helped him wash the dishes.
   We sat on the couch. "I do not know your name My name is Yang Yoseob" he said. "Hi My name is Park Jung In, but everyone calls me Soyeon" I replied. "Hm ... and why ... appeared so suddenly?" Asked. "It's a long story, do not want to return this matter ..." replied. "Well .. I guess you have to go ... Without you out," he said. "Can I stay just a little longer please!?" I asked. He looked at me. "Until tomorrow ... But you do not have a house?" Asked. "Yes, but do not know where it is here!" replied. "Hm ... so tomorrow I'll drive the car," he said. I smiled. "But then ... Why is it so low?" I asked. "... Well .. It's a long story .... It's been a long time ago, but still not resign myself," he said. "You can count!'m Trustworthy!" I said. "Well .. my girlfriend was killed with a shot to the chest, and the 2 year anniversary of dating, when I would make a surprise for her and she was asked her to marry me, but .... unfortunately she was, and I promised myself that I will never love me more not to suffer again "responded with tears. I wiped the tears. "Head straight Yoseob!" I said. I got up from the couch. "Tomorrow we will do a camp to cool off!" I said. "It is a good idea?" Asked. "Sure is pretty good camp somewhere well fresh and clean!" replied. "Okay ... I have to take?" Asked. "Er ... I think so! Sorry!" I said. "Okay, if it's for our own good, do something!" answered. We hug.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   I was going to the piano Sohyun, clean the piano. "Wow, you have a piano! Let cool!" Soyeon said. "Thank you, but the piano is not mine, is Sohyun" he said. "Oh you know ... play?" Asked. "Yes, but do not play that piano! I play the piano that is in my room," I replied. Soyeon pulled me to my room. "Let's play!" spoke. I sat at the piano. "Why?" I asked. "Piano clean all your bad things! Touch! I'll help you! I play piano, guitar, keyboard, violin and also sing and dance!" spoke. "I also know how to sing and dance!" replied. "So! Vai giving the chords I'll watching you!" spoke. "Okay," I said and started playing. Soyeon has a very beautiful voice.
   "Wow His voice! ... Is very beautiful!" I said. "Thank you! Its too! You sing very well!" Answered. "Thank you also know dancing right?! Doubt he can do that!" I said. Showed a dance move I learned.
   Soyeon started trying to do but always missed. I began to take lots of laughter. It had been many years since I gave so much laughter.
   "No, that's how it is ..." I spoke, but stumbled at the foot of Soyeon. Soyeon took her in my arms but fell with me. She fell on top of me, inches from a kiss.
   She soon got off. "Sorry Yoseob!" spoke. I looked at her. "It's nothing! You also neither is heavy! ... Despite how old are you?" I asked. "I'm 24! I you?" Asked. "Ya! I also have 24 years!" replied. Soyeon smiled.
   "Ah, I remembered that I have to buy clothes, I'm !" Spoke. "If you want, have some clothes for Sohyun, but I think it'll be small, why were these clothes when she was 20!" I said. She laughed. "Oh, okay, I get clothes and customizo!" answered. "I think you better buy new clothes!" replied. Soyeon laughed. "Alright! Can you take me to a shop? Here I know nothing!" Spoke. "Sure!" replied. Packed up the room and we drove to the city center.
   "Whoa! I was never here!'s So beautiful!" spoke. "I formerly was here every day!" I said. Soyeon smiled. "Thank you I will not take!" spoke. "I'll walk to the shops! Can you lose!" I said. She took my hand. "I'm ready!" spoke. We went to the nearest store.
   
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   As it was hot, I bought more clothes for warmth. I used too, and bought some clothes to take to camp.
 
 
 
 
These were some of the clothes I bought. Yoseob chose all!