Chapter 11

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Soyeon's P.O.V.
  The day went up, it was already night. Every time I looked at Yoseob, was more nervous because he kept quiet. He was walking over there, over here, he kept quiet even! He was very worried about him because he did not speak, nor eat, simply walked, sat and stood in the room, thinking something, but have not had the courage to ask what it was. Do not want to make him more nervous than he is now.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    "Soyeon? Sohyun what will be the future? Please help me!" was my thoughts all day ... after all, who is that guy on the other line? Well, I can not be so if Soyeon find something I could also be dead. Sohyun not want to die. But I also want Soyeon beside me!
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   Yoseob had left the room. I ran after him. "Yoseob, something happened with you?" I asked. "Oh no, is that I got a call from my mother saying she was sick ... I wanted to visit it now, but I can not because it said the case is very serious, so I can not go," he said. I gave a hug. "Everything will improve dear" said. Yoseob quickly refused my embrace. "Yoseob, you're all right?" I asked. "Oh Yes! Can not I take my mother out of my head," he said. I smiled. "Everything will improve going forward," he said. "Are you sure? Mean ... Ah yes! Everything will get better!" answered. Strange. I told him to sit down. "Yoseob, tell me, are you sure that's your mother?" I asked. "Soyeon yes, my mother is right! Rest assured, we will visit her tomorrow at her house, me and you," he said. "Whether it's for your own good, do anything" he said. He fumbled giving me a kiss.
 
Doojoon's P.O.V.
   "Call Sohyun, please," he said. They gave it to me.
"Who are you? Whatever you want with me yet? Already gave you the phone number, address, everything Yoseob, now let me go," he said. pressed . "Tomorrow you will with me, leave" he said. "Where?" she asked. "Where do I want" pushed her. "You are a heartless man, why does it with women? Afraid of us? Something?" asked. "NOTHING SOHYUN, NOW GO BACK TO THE CELLAR" I shouted. My cronies grabbed it and took it.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   It was time for dinner, I made his favorite food.
   "Soyeon, as it is a beautiful night, is not it?" Yoseob was normal, as days ago. I smiled. "It is to brighten your night" he said. He came closer to me, giving me another kiss. "I love you" he said. I smiled. "Me too," I replied. We eat the candle light. It was a beautiful night.