Chapter 10

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Soyeon's P.O.V.
   I do not believe that yesterday made a major scandal in front of everyone!
   Well, I have to forget all that. I heard the doorbell. Yoseob was still asleep. I went to answer the door.
   "Please Park In Jung" he said. "I am, do you?" I asked. "Message Yoon Doojoon. 'Hello Soyeon, we want you back as soon as possible. E.. Ah Lack debts. You owe us U.S. $ 40 million, if you can not pay for 1 year, you will have an end, along with their parents. not want that, right? Then you appear here and work a lot, to get these debts' "The postman read. "Well, that's it," he said. "Fine, thank you" I replied and closed the door. And now? Does ... he'll kill me if I do not get the money?
 
Doojoon's P.O.V.
--- Above all ----
    "Dear Hyomin, Soyeon where it is, that girl worthless? Bring it on! Want to review it," I said. "Doojoon! Good morning!" she gave me a kiss. "His accomplices brought 'Soyeon they thought,'" he said. "What happened? Soyeon is not real?" I asked. She shook her head. "Negative" he said. "So ... what was she doing with these Agent four years trapped in that basement?" I asked desperately. "They said that was why she could become a singer, rather than Soyeon" he said. "Where they have left the true Soyeon?" I asked. "The real Soyeon is with her boyfriend who is that girl in the basement," he said. "Bring her now," he said.
   My cronies brought the girl.
   "Honey, what's your name?" I asked. "Let me go, I want to go home soon! Want my baby back! Release me please!'m Not such thing as Soyeon!" she said. "Let her go, but tell me your name" I said. "My name is Sohyun" he said. "You have the number of your boyfriend?" I asked. "I have.'s .........." said. "Send him a message to Mr. Yang" told the cronies. "Yes sir," they said, and withdrew with Sohyun.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
---- Now ----
   I woke up when I saw sitting on the couch crying Soyeon. "Soyeon, what happened?" I ran. She dried her tears quickly. "Oh, nothing Yoseob" he said. I gave a hug. "Nothing will happen to you while I'll be there, you know?" I said. Soyeon smiled and nodded. "Hm!" answered. My phone began to vibrate. It was an unknown call.
   "Yang Yoseob, I'm here with his girlfriend, Sohyun she's here with me if you want her back, you must return this girl who is with you, otherwise if you do not want Sohyun back, we'll have to do it with bad consequences. Find __________ tomorrow evening at 20h, but beware: If you know that Soyeon is knowing that, you also you will have bad consequences "An unknown voice said. "Your call is over here" hung up the phone. My eyes were watering. Now, I get Soyeon, or reunion Sohyun again?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Attention! We are in the latest chapters!
 
Bye =>.<=