Chapter 13 -- 2 Years pass up, new surprises ...

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Sohyun's P.O.V.
    My wedding day! I'm ready!
 
 
Doojoon's P.O.V.
   "Today is the wedding and Yoseob Sohyun" I talked to Soyeon. Soyeon has a smile from ear to ear. "Can I go?" Asked. "No, pay the debts first," I said. "Never be able to recover the money my parents are, today is a special day for my friend," he said. "Today is the day of payment for me to pay today or tomorrow will no longer be alive," I said.
 
Hyomin's P.O.V.
   I was going to Dujun room when I heard, 'pay today or tomorrow will no longer be alive.' I walked into his office, but Soyeon was already lying on the ground, blood sprawled on the floor. Doojoon was with weapons in hand.
   My eyes watered. "WHY DID THAT DOOJOON? MY BEST FRIEND!" cried desperately. Doojoon came near me. "Give a Hug" spoke of open hands. I got up and punched him in the face. "WHY DID THAT?" I asked. Doojoon put his hands on his face. "Blood is" spoke. "You learn from what you did to me all these years, still do not know why I'm here, bye Doojoon" I ran to find a cop.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   "Kwon Sohyun, Yang Yoseob accepts as her husband, bla bla bla bla" priest asked for Sohyun. "Yes" he replied. "Yang Yoseob, Kwon Sohyun accepts as his wife, bla bla bla bla" asked. I smiled. "Yes!" replied. I kissed Sohyun, everyone cheered.
   In the middle of the party, I sat down to rest, was singing and dancing very much. Sohyun came near me. "Not enjoying the party?" Asked. "Sure!'s The happiest day of my life! After rediscovering you" I replied. "I have some news for you," he said. "What?" I asked. "I. .. I Yang Yoseob, my husband is beautiful, I'm pregnant!'s A girl," he said. My eyes lit up. "Ya! Congratulations to us! Have to know the girl's name!" Spoke. Sohyun laughed. "What Yoseob!?" Asked. "In Jung Yang, and her nickname is Soyeon" I replied. Sohyun smiled. "It's a beautiful name! Jung In's name will be" Sohyun hugged.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   Yoseob, I'm watching you, very happy, well up here, you're very happy with Sohyun, and I'm very happy with it, and happier still to have put the name of her daughter with my name! It is a tribute Yang Yoseob, yes, still love you so much, his decision was made by exchanging Sohyun Soyeon, do not get sad about it, I'm even happy because you made a decision that he thought it best for you. I'm in pain, but do not worry Yoseob, I'm fine here, here is a paradise, and every day my spirits will visit you and your family, to give more strength and a happier day than the other. Congratulations Yoseob Congratulations on the wedding and beautiful daughter you have. Will my spirit his daughter. Await me here till 1 year!
 
----- After 1 year ------
Doojoon's P.O.V.
   "Mr. Yoon Doon Joon, you are sentenced to death for robbery and death, Mrs. Park Sun Young, you'll be free by order of police. Many thanks to all" the judge said. Good'll be stuck until I die, my sins pay for all these years. So never again guys!
 
Sohyun's P.O.V.
  "The house is a mess Yoseob!" I said laughing. "I can not control Soyeon here! She can not stop playing! Seems she has batteries," he said. I laughed. "Yoseob, you fool, I go to work, stay while tending Soyeon Nanny does not get" answered. Yoseob smiled. "Yes yes Dear Sohyun" laughed. "Bobo Yoseob!" replied. "Calm down! Are forgetting something!" spoke. "What Yoseob?" I asked. Yoseob pouted. "Here!" said pointing to pout. "Oh Yoseob!" I came close to kissed. "Bye Sohyun, will miss" said laughing. "Yoseob! Only 2h!" I said. Yoseob took a bye along with Soyeon.
 
Hyomin's P.O.V.
  My first day at work! C'mon.
  I rang the door. "Hello you the nanny?" Asked. "Yeah My first day of work," I replied. "Be welcome! Pamper Soyeon while I work," he said. "Ah! Soyeon! That beautiful name! I had a friend who also was called Soyeon" I said. Yoseob looked at me. "In Park Jung?" Asked. "It is! That's right!" replied. "She was a great person, while I was here, I still consider it a great person, I really like the attitudes of her!" spoke. I smiled. "Well, I'll work until Mr. Yang" I said. "Up!" Yoseob left home and went to work.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   Soyeon, wherever you are, my heart goes with you, wherever you go, whenever, you well with your new step, and here I am with Sohyun.
 
Last chapter T ^ T
I hope you enjoyed the last chapter (Soseob couple ~ ~ <3)
 
 
In Project: The Shine of a Star