Chapter 6

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Yoseob's P.O.V.
   Woke me forgetting something ... Ah! Today is the camp! Not packed my things! Better go fix soon.
   I went to the kitchen, and Soyeon was already preparing breakfast. "Annyeongaseyo Yoseob-ah!" He spoke very happy. I smiled. "Er ... hi!" I replied and went back to my room to pack my things.
   I put everything in the car, not lacking anything. Just have breakfast and then go to camp in a place far away.
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   "Come and have breakfast Yoseob! I'm going to the car!" I said. He came running, drank some coffee and ran to the car. "Wow, all this is to get faster?" I asked. "Is that ... is that ... I've never been in a camp ..." answered. "Hm ... Oh, you bring the picnic basket, our tents to sleep?" I asked. "Yes! Now just where is say" spoke. I shook my head. "Okay," I replied.
   After hours of traveling, we arrived at a field, we looked like we were in the middle of nowhere. The weather was beautiful, sunny, but what bothered me is that it would rain or not. But this time, it looks like rain, so I was relieved.
   "Oh what a beautiful Soyeon! Did not know it was a very beautiful place!" Spoke. "It's a great place! I came here with my parents ... Here nothing has changed!" replied. Yoseob smiled. "I think we need to fix here, I'm hungry!" spoke. I laughed. "All right!" replied. We took all our luggage from the car, and we set up everything from our place where we sleep until the picnic.
   We arrived quite late, we had taken our breakfast at the home of Yoseob, had lunch on the way, and after a long time, we come to the field! Relief!
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   We were eating good, tamarins were counting our whole life, our first day of school, nothing much else to do.
   "Yoseob, and his girlfriend?'ve Pitched?" Asked. "Hm ... Not!'s My first experience! We are staying home more and eat from time to time in different place, go shopping, go to the streets .... You and your parents have traveled to many places! Either not? " I said. "Well, my parents were not rich, we had fun at home or when traveling as we do here! ... But never traveled in a different place, like China, U.S., Japan .. When I was in Seoul" he said. "You know ... you gave me many opportunities in these two days you are present here with me!" I said. She laughed. "How so Yoseob?" Asked. "Hm ... You taught me the values ​​that we give, you gave me a chance to travel here in this beautiful place! You taught me that we should not waste food ..." I started laughing. "Oh that's nothing! Everyone has that opportunity!" answered. "But ... you taught me anything ..." spoke. She smiled. "What Yoseob?" Asked. "You .. you taught me to love again" gave her a kiss. She was embarrassed. She smiled. "Yoseob-ah, you know ... I never had a boyfriend! This automatically never kissed anyone!" He spoke without grace. I smiled. "Sorry for the kiss!" I said. She smiled. "After a long time without love ... found one that won this evil," I said. "Yoseob-ah, I'm a normal person!'m Very different from his girlfriend!" spoke. "You are different, but my heart is the same!" replied. She smiled. "What a cute Yoseob!" answered.
   After our picnic, began to cool ... Our fire extinguished. We were completely cold! He was a blouse, but only one. Soyeon was in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. She could not leave her cold. So I put my shirt on her back.
   Was increasingly colder, I found this strange time, because after a strong wind, the sun began to open, leaving us dying of heat.
  
Soyeon's P.O.V.
   "Yoseob-ah! Can you play ball?" I asked. "Sure!'m A boy! In my entire childhood I played that!" answered. I kicked the ball to him and he was showing his tricks.
   We played the ball all afternoon, until it began to get dark.
   We did a BBQ at dinner, and then we started talking about unrelated things. Each time the minutes passed, I felt more comforted with Yoseob beside me. I know the heart says I Sohyun back, and I respect that, but ... I know you will not read my thoughts ... then I can say here ... I love you.