Chapter 4

At that one party

YOONG POV:

 

I woke up feeling pretty great. I mean me and Seohyun just-well we- you know where I'm getting at.hehehe

Stretching my body a little I looked to the side of the bed. Where's Hyun~?

I put on my boxers and search around the house. Where is she?

She's gone. Oh no is because we ..... What if she's mad at me.

NO

Man I was starting to like this girl. I went back to the room to put the rest of my clothes on.

Walking out I could still see beer cans lying in the yard. Looks like I missed one hell of a party last night, but seeing Seohyun's body was so worth it. I mean who would of thought that the nerd at our school would have the body of a godess.

I wiped the drool that was coming from my mouth.

I hope we wont be akward because I really want to be close to her.

 

 

Walking back home feeling sad. sigh.

 

BEEP BEEP

I looked at my phone and recieved a text from Yul.

"Hey bro, where were you last night I tried looking for you but you were gone"

" I stayed at the guest house too tire"

SENT

I walked into my house.Empty again. Aishh Why do they always leave me.

I went in the shower and cried silently for being so lonely.

After the shower feeling better I just sat on my bed staring at nothing. Again,Again,and again always having to be like this at home.

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

School came up but when I was going to talk to Seohyun she just kept avoiding me like she was ashamed

"KYAAAA OPPA IS HERE" I rolled my eyes not agian here comes the girls again.

 

.

.

" I don't see why you wouldnt want girls around you" Yul said as we sat down for lunch.

"It's so annoying"

" I guess it kind of is" "Yep" I rolled my eyes .

"Why are you in such a pissy mood" He asked

"am not"

"are too"

"am not"

"are too"

" Aishh" I then walked off throwing my food in the trash. I don't feel like eating anymore. and thats new to me when do I ever turn down food.

 

Me walking down the hall I saw Seohyun eating alone in the class. I walked in.

She looked up a bit shocked to see me.

"Yoong.wh-"

"Oppa" I corrected.she blushed and looked down.

"Oppa what are you doing here?"

"Why are you avoiding me" I asked.

"............."

"Why" I asked again.

" I just think we shouldnt be seeing each other anymore."

" Is it because we....." I trailed off while blushing.

"Yeah" she said in a low voice

"Look I'm sorry, but I know we both enjoyed it" I said with hopeful eyes.

"It was a mistake" she said as she quickly grabbed her stuff and left.

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT

I was angry. The one girl I started to fall for left me and never wants to see me ever.

I walked out of school not even caring about my other classes.

When I reached my house I went into my room. Feeling so angry with myself I just totally messed up my room.

Across my room was my parents room.

" WHY AREN'T YOU EVER THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST"

I scream at nothing then returnig to my bed to go to one place I know I'll be safe at, Dreamland.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Day after day, weeks after week I still haven't been able to talk to her until one pull toward the school soccer field woke me up from my daze.

 *SLAP* I held my cheek

" YOU ING HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SEOHYUN, BOY AFTER I GET DONE WITH YOU WONT HAVE THAT LITTLE PRETTY FACE IF YOURS."

.

.

.


SEOHYUN POV:

The day Seohyun had that conversation in the class room with Yoong.

 

After we said that I couldn't take it and just left.

I felt kind of bad for not givinh him a chance but I dont think I could take it.

Lunch was over and I was heading to my next class. I didn't see Yoong anymore that day.

Maybe he took it hard.

I went through the classes pretty okay having the heavy weight lifted off my shoulders.

 

.

After school I met up with Tiffany.

"Hey, Seohyun"

"Hi unnie"

"How come I didn't see you at the party?"

"I uhh.. I was feeling sick so I went to sleep at the guest house" I lied, I couldnt tell my activities I did with Yoong the other night.

She would skin him alive.

" If you would of told me I would have taken care of you" She pouted

" I didnt want to ruin your night so I didnt ask, and unnie you shouldnt pout it doesnt suit you."I teased

"Yah"

"Kidding, hehehe"

" Aishh lets go" We linked arms and walked home together..

 

.

.

.

.

..

A couple of weeks later.......

One moring I woke up feeling sick.

I rushed to the bathroom and barfed.

Why am I feeling this way?

Maybe I caught the flew

 

.

.

.

Day after day I was still getting sick in the morings.
Tiffany stayed over at my house because she knew I was feeling sick.

I woke her up from her sleep and rushed toward the bathroom again.

After I returned I saw her sitting up on the bed.

" You okay?" she asked

" Yeah I guess I caught a bad bug"

"or maybe you're pregnate "she joked and thought it was too funny and was rolling on the bed laughing, but me on the other,

my eyes widened. What if I really was preganate. Me and Yoong 'did it', what if he got me pregnate.

I began panicing, Tiffany an the other hand finally stopped laughing.

" Boy, I never had that much of a good laugh in awhile" She said.

" Yeah funny" I laughed nervously. She didnt notice. Thank goodness

" I guess I should leave because daddy wanted me home early, bye hope you feel better soon."

"Bye"

After she left I got dressed and head to a store to buy a test.

I looked at the isle to see where it would be at.

Found it

 

 

I bought it and went home to try it.

I took the test. waiting a couple of minutes, the test was done.

Praying to god it was negative, I grabbed it and closed my eyes. Facing it to me I open my eyes

They widened seeing the results.

I'm pregnate

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Decided to suprise you with another update. Hope you guys enjoy it.